• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
i give up your to perfect for me and when u are in the apex 2014 dont take those risks u will die and keep up the perfect work u are god i will be cheering for u but i dont Know what u look like :crying: d.peach u are perfect keep practicing and u will be like mango and do u even like mango

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Alexo. I've been learning some new tricks with Ike what did you think?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
How strange, for a while I've actually watched that show with my mom * Yes I know i'm weird for that*

I forgot to say that I can't help but to know what goes on every episode with Sami or E.J, etc.
That's not werid at all, bro :) Spending time with your mother is a blessing. I love my mom to death! Never ever think that it's weird to do stuff with your mom. I go shopping with my mama :D I drive us to the mall, and we shop. I'm at Champs, my mama is with me :D Shoot! I pity the people that are all 'to cool' to spend times with their mother.

Ha ha! Hope you had a great time, bro. :)

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Meteor:
GGs LB. :toonlink: + :battlefieldb: = no bomb spam = soggy. :(

My heart was in panic mode when it was ROB vs Wolf, I had to take some deep breathes after the match.

I rolled to much...

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Meteor:
GGs LB. :toonlink: + :battlefieldb: = no bomb spam = soggy. :(
GGs~

That Wolf vs. ROB was pretty hype :p I almost made a great comeback haha. And battlefield is the only stage I stand a chance against T. Link on, since I can usually win the MU if I can shutdown the bomb use, combined with stage spikes on his hook shot ledge grab. You're as tough as ever though :p

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
That's not werid at all, bro :) Spending time with your mother is a blessing. I love my mom to death! Never ever think that it's weird to do stuff with your mom. I go shopping with my mama :D I drive us to the mall, and we shop. I'm at Champs, my mama is with me :D Shoot! I pity the people that are all 'to cool' to spend times with their mother.

Ha ha! Hope you had a great time, bro. :)
Good for you GYK! People don't realize what they have until it's gone. I wish I would have appreciated both my parents more when I was an early teen. I could have spent more time with them. Once you become a parent only then do you really understand how under appreciated they were, at least by me.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
A lot of people on today. Might as well throw this out there but GYK, my brother has been wanting to brawl you but you're never there when he is xD

EDIT: I think it was you... with a good Link?

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
OK! Anybody else want to play? I feel like using my Wolf now.

But knowing me, it'll probably be a few games before I decide to go back to Bowser

Top Bottom