• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You really can't just keep my name out of your mouth can you? And you were not the only one so called messing up when we played. I screwed up alot of tech errors to punish your habits which lead to you getting hits. Stop thinking it's just you. Let it go already and stop bringing my name up for the last time.
Ridiculous! Okay, the first part I want to type is... lol!... Why? Because you're going to type and say (on your stream) that I play repetitive? Really? Guess Sonic needs to stop Spin Dashing, huh? Guess MetaKnight needs to stop nado-ing and Shuttle Looping all the dang time. What about Marth's forward airing like a mad man, guess Marth needs to stop being so 'repetitive,' huh?

It's called 'spacing' your arsenals and another fancy word, 'smart aggression,' doesn't 'matter' if I back air like crazy, as long as I 'space' them, then you can't do a dang thing. Heck, even if I did space my back airs, and you ran with a Dash attack (which you did a lot of times). I could've just did a full hop forward air. But I guess I'm just playing to repetitive, huh?

Nope! I couldn't RAR my forward air, duh!

Another thing, if you noticed, I read everything to threw at me. Watch the stream video if you don't believe me. Every time you did a neutral air and a forward air, I'd power shield it, then I'd 'know' that you'd use Peach's jabs, I 'couldn't' Sdi Peach's first jab. Why? Because the dang frame lag and button lag, so, if I did Sdi the first of Peach's jab, then I'd do my regular three jab attack combination with Ike. Ha ha! Even 'if' you messed up your moves, you could just throw turnips and down air me all through the games (which you did). You also typed that I "panic and spot dodge or roll back, well, duh! How the heck can I move when I have button lag, and frame lag attacking me. I'll play smarter next time, since that's how I 'have' to play when I can't move for the likes of me. I mean, I could move, but I can't capitalize my arsenals, because of the cancer in the way. Am I johning? Nope. You won me by like TEN matches. But I 'know' if we didn't have such a lag-gy connection, then you'd 'understand' as to 'why' I play Ike the way I do. You didn't figure me out. xD You read everything I did. Again, duh! I read everything you did, but did that stop you from playing "repetitive?" Nope! You continued to play the same exact way. I read you like you did when you fought my Ike. Did that change anything? Nope! You continued to play "repetitive" all through our matches.

The reason 'why' I "bring up" your name is because, you're a prime example as to how I 'shouldn't' verse players when It's lag-gy, so you basically helped me know how to play when it gets lag-gy. Also, I 'wanted' to play flashy and get cool kills on you. Like that Dacit glide toss Turnip to a reverse Up Smash. It's not like I'm going to be winning money or a medal, just to give people a show. Even 'Kyie' the the worlds best Peach plays "repetitive" and yet, he's still winning and getting money. He's 'free!' Yet he winning and making dough. So, what more can I type to you? Nothing, but I do know you will not 'like' this. So what! Change the way you feel about this game's mechanics. You need to 'experiment' on how you look at Peach. You're by far the smartest Peach I've ever fought but not the best Peach I've fought. Best Peach is 'Crow' a Aib Peach main, of course. Anyway, see you whenever fate bumps us into each other, again. I'd go into extreme detail, but you already know this, but you need to 'remember' this. That is all~

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
ok i'll host
Right I'm not quite sure what happened there at the end, when I went :marth:, but It seemed like it desynched or so.. Pity, since the zoning wasn't going too badly really ;O

But nice :zelda: man! Great spacing, and nice u-smash punishes :)

The connection was surprisingly stable as well, so that's great too. Looking forward to brawling you again!

EDIT:
I'm also tuned in your stream atm, to actually hear live commentary on the match lols. The frustration of the first :zerosuitsamus: v. :zelda: was immeasurable LOL. Guess you avenged yourself in the very subsequent game..

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ridiculous! Okay, the first part I want to type is... lol!... Why? Because you're going to type and say (on your stream) that I play repetitive? Really? Guess Sonic needs to stop Spin Dashing, huh? Guess MetaKnight needs to stop nado-ing and Shuttle Looping all the dang time. What about Marth's forward airing like a mad man, guess Marth needs to stop being so 'repetitive,' huh?

It's called 'spacing' your arsenals and another fancy word, 'smart aggression,' doesn't 'matter' if I back air like crazy, as long as I 'space' them, then you can't do a dang thing. Heck, even if I did space my back airs, and you ran with a Dash attack (which you did a lot of times). I could've just did a full hop forward air. But I guess I'm just playing to repetitive, huh?

Nope! I couldn't RAR my forward air, duh!

Another thing, if you noticed, I read everything to threw at me. Watch the stream video if you don't believe me. Every time you did a neutral air and a forward air, I'd power shield it, then I'd 'know' that you'd use Peach's jabs, I 'couldn't' Sdi Peach's first jab. Why? Because the dang frame lag and button lag, so, if I did Sdi the first of Peach's jab, then I'd do my regular three jab attack combination with Ike. Ha ha! Even 'if' you messed up your moves, you could just throw turnips and down air me all through the games (which you did). You also typed that I "panic and spot dodge or roll back, well, duh! How the heck can I move when I have button lag, and frame lag attacking me. I'll play smarter next time, since that's how I 'have' to play when I can't move for the likes of me. I mean, I could move, but I can't capitalize my arsenals, because of the cancer in the way. Am I johning? Nope. You won me by like TEN matches. But I 'know' if we didn't have such a lag-gy connection, then you'd 'understand' as to 'why' I play Ike the way I do. You didn't figure me out. xD You read everything I did. Again, duh! I read everything you did, but did that stop you from playing "repetitive?" Nope! You continued to play the same exact way. I read you like you did when you fought my Ike. Did that change anything? Nope! You continued to play "repetitive" all through our matches.

The reason 'why' I "bring up" your name is because, you're a prime example as to how I 'shouldn't' verse players when It's lag-gy, so you basically helped me know how to play when it gets lag-gy. Also, I 'wanted' to play flashy and get cool kills on you. Like that Dacit glide toss Turnip to a reverse Up Smash. It's not like I'm going to be winning money or a medal, just to give people a show. Even 'Kyie' the the worlds best Peach plays "repetitive" and yet, he's still winning and getting money. He's 'free!' Yet he winning and making dough. So, what more can I type to you? Nothing, but I do know you will not 'like' this. So what! Change the way you feel about this game's mechanics. You need to 'experiment' on how you look at Peach. You're by far the smartest Peach I've ever fought but not the best Peach I've fought. Best Peach is 'Crow' a Aib Peach main, of course. Anyway, see you whenever fate bumps us into each other, again. I'd go into extreme detail, but you already know this, but you need to 'remember' this. That is all~

I honestly dont care for all of this or what some random Ike main thinks of me. All I asked was for you to keep my name out your damm mouth already. So yea,w/e.

Anyome else wanna play?

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
GGs Ometa, so much salt right now because even though there wasn't much lag at all, there were such small amounts of it which messed up just about everything I was doing. xD DSmashing on platforms, SDing so much, not being able to wall cling, etc. Lol~
But at least some games were suspenseful and fun, I can't figure out your Pit! Ha~

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
GGs DAS idk what to say youre very good at this game

Also ive been wondering, how did you come up with your name? Just asking because i just noticed what it is spelled backwards.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs DAS idk what to say youre very good at this game

Also ive been wondering, how did you come up with your name? Just asking because i just noticed what it is spelled backwards.

GGs too Entro, and thanks for the compliment. Its a really simple reason it just initials to my name, but the middle name latter comes first then first and last.

I thought it sounded cool, and just couldn't think of anything else really lol.

It spells SAD backwards lol. I didn't really think about that until you said it though.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
GGs Ometa, so much salt right now because even though there wasn't much lag at all, there were such small amounts of it which messed up just about everything I was doing. xD DSmashing on platforms, SDing so much, not being able to wall cling, etc. Lol~
But at least some games were suspenseful and fun, I can't figure out your Pit! Ha~

GGs Amical!~ :estatic: The miniature tidbits of latency crippled some of my inputs as well... I'm certain my Luigi sd'd like 15 times lmao

:lucario:- Hmmmm... I noticed your rapid tendency to approach via aerials, try to mix it um mmmk? :3 Bedides that I'm actually impressed :chuckle:

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Fair enough; I was just warding with paralyzer shots, lava wire as supreme spacing tool etc. I noticed how you were trying to distillate a pattern and stuff, and you played quite statically (it worked wonders though!)

As for :marth:, yep.. f-air warding is quite difficult for :zelda: to pierce (exacerbated by WiFi as well..), and you were playing patiently, accordingly. But well I'm just glad to be able to stand my pride against a renowned player as yourself ;)

Furthermore, I like the perceptive and observative playstyle, because it's not as reckless really. I myself prefer an audacious playstyle though (even though it most of the time is particularly hazardous and whatnot..), which at least makes it seem like I'm exerting obtrusive pressure onto my opponent xD

But yeah good games man, and thank you for playing once again. I must confess that I estimated you to have this veil of arrogance cloaking you (sorry for that, but I guess it was just bias from following tournament streams or something), but you have blatantly refuted that.

Oh and also, I'm thrilled to actually battle your :peach: once O.o

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Does anyone want to play brawl? I promise I won't let you down, despite my lack of experience with online battles (though this doesn't mean that I do terribly in local matches :smash:) .

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
my others mains are Ike, ToonLink, Gnw, D3, and DK.
...It's at times like these that I'm greatful for secondaries.

:006:

Noticing a lot of new faces in here lately.
Welcome, Newcomers, to the Grand Arena--Where violence is always the answer!

I'm sure you all are probably very busy smashing each other to bits, so I will keep this post brief.

*goes on to make long lecture about the little intricacies in a single ball of wax*

...and lastly remember not to double post.

Now that you've all been enlightened.

GO FORTH SMASHERS!~

And may Gods of smash Salem and M2K grant you many Good Wi-Fi.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
007Killer, we gunna brawl or what?

Anyone else wanna brawl then?
Lezz goooo Courage ;o

I won't select 'dat WiFi :zerosuitsamus:' because you frankly seemed to share the salt, for as far as I could have inferred from the stream chat trolololol ;d

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Lezz goooo Courage ;o

I won't select 'dat WiFi :zerosuitsamus:' because you frankly seemed to share the salt, for as far as I could have inferred from the stream chat trolololol ;d
Ok lets go.

Uhh not sure what you mean regarding the stream though
I have been waiting to play someone. Let's play.
Sorry dude Saimunn asked first

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I honestly dont care for all of this or what some random Ike main thinks of me. All I asked was for you to keep my name out your damm mouth already. So yea,w/e.

Anyome else wanna play?
You are truly pathetic, and I pity you with a grieving smile.

<--- Thinks I'm an "Ike Main"

<--- Doesn't look at picture

Lol! I've always heard from everyone that you're a "bad Peach," from everyone, man. Not just that, but I never ever see people take you seriously, so why should I?

I won't and good luck growing up man.

You'll need it~

Top Bottom