• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Meh. Since Saimunn and Myles are supposedly busy, anyone wanna join for dubz? (You still up for it, 007?) We just need two more people.

Edit: I know, Courage. Lately it's been awful. :(

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I'm down for some P:M... maybe some other time.

I hate it when people ditto me when they are beating me as well. It is the ultimate form of disrespect(unless of course the character is their main). I don't take very kindly to that...
Word.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Dat lag, son... :/

Anyway, I guess GG's for now, Courage. 'Tis a shame no one else has joined for dubz, tho', yet...

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'm sorry I couldn't give you much more than a punching bag to deal with. :/ I'm not used to wifi or Marth/Fox (because MK is my main but he's getting tiring for me right now).

No need to apologize lol. Wifi is tricky and it effects everything. Fox and Marth are hard to use on it too.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
No need to apologize lol. Wifi is tricky and it effects everything. Fox and Marth are hard to use on it too.
Well, thanks for giving me something more to work on. Looking forwards to getting my butt kicked by you again sometime! (But this time, I'm going to take a stock off each time)

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Well, thanks for giving me something more to work on. Looking forwards to getting my butt kicked by you again sometime! (But this time, I'm going to take a stock off each time)

You're welcome, and yeah all it takes is practice man. I like the determination too, and I look forward to next time.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GGs Myles! Nice :dk2: man ;o

Although I wasn't quite fond of the fact that I couldn't punish the excessive rolling all the time, damn.. I'm not quite attuned to such playstyles anymore XD

But ggs nonetheless, and we had interesting matches at times

EDIT:
Also; I think your :kirby2: was pretty fair for a novice ;o

Daayuumm.. I was stricken amidst tense battles when you and Courage chimed in T.T

Sorry man, perhaps better luck next time ;o

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
GGs Myles! Nice :dk2: man ;o

Although I wasn't quite fond of the fact that I couldn't punish the excessive rolling all the time, damn.. I'm not quite attuned to such playstyles anymore XD

But ggs nonetheless, and we had interesting matches at times

EDIT:
Also; I think your :kirby2: was pretty fair for a novice ;o

Daayuumm.. I was stricken amidst tense battles when you and Courage chimed in T.T

Sorry man, perhaps better luck next time ;o
Ggs to you to man haha its always the dk that gets complimented, you were fun to play and definitely gave me some good practice for the marth mu in general haha lets play again soon

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Anyone wanna play?
We could give it a shot I suppose (notwithstanding the vast geographical distance). If it's too laggy we'll just call it oki?

EDIT:
Since the addressee does not have the decency to at least respond, I guess I'm available to brawl anyone else ;o

Previous edited part revoked; I'm omw!

Top Bottom