• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yes, I hear you DAS, the 'wifi' thing is true though xD I can Sdi Peach's down airs to the point where I can jump out of them. I can tell you're going to play like Yami. I think It's better that I do use him next time I brawl you :) The only person that experienced my Link is 'DeadJames.'

I keep reading all this praise towards you. :) I know now what to look for next time, fight Das's Peach. Until next time friend! :D

So, would anyone like to, brawl?

The European Peach player lol? Ok I'll go Peach next time we play then buddy. May'be even show some more people.

@Myles I've heard about it that's unfortunate. I don't go to the site as much as this one to find challengers, but I do dislike that its gone though.

I guess I'm out for now guys.

Goodnight.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
^This type of behavior is why I don't bother playing players that act this way.
Something tells me he doesn't know to avoid grabs.

It also tells me that he probably wouldn't like to play my Ice Climbers, DDD, Falco, or even my G&W/Snake because they can tech-chase, loool.

If it works, use it. Do I hold back on F-throw - F-throw - D-air guaranteed kills if I played Marth vs. Falco? Hellz no! Saimunn93 knows this very well! :troll:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
The European Peach player lol? Ok I'll go Peach next time we play then buddy. May'be even show some more people.

@Myles I've heard about it that's unfortunate. I don't go to the site as much as this one to find challengers, but I do dislike that its gone though.

I guess I'm out for now guys.

Goodnight.
Night bro :)

Edit: Good day all~

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Np man!

Daaaayyuuuuuummm Ometa, we had some tremendously exhilarating games going on right there (albeit that it was a tad laggy at times ;/)

I'm going to condense the magnitude of my feedback because I must dash to bed right now, but generally:

Dat.

:pit:

Roxxxxxxxx :D

Seriously, I kind of quite the affinity with the Angelic Centurion myself, but your version of him is quite interesting I must say! xd
'Pity' (no pun intended lol) you didn't want to engage in :pit:-dittos though ;(

But yeah, all in all terrific games man. Looking forward to the next one(s)!

GGs as always! :D Those were incredibly close games as usual, particularly the :zerosuitsamus: vs :pit:, some of the :luigi2: vs :marth:, ect.

Why thank you~ My Pit has tenaciously been one of my staple characters :seuss: I genuinely hate dittos as a whole which is why I forfeited my stocks at the sight. :scared: But next time we play I'll bypass that aversion solely for you <3

Dat :marth: tho... That exemplary spacing is growing unbearable! Your aggressive nature suits his zoning/spacing capabilities quite well! :pimp:

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
I don't remember specifically but I readded you just in case.
GGS Hyper! That was really intense! For your kirby, don't use marthat shield breaker for recovery. Marth's is bad, kirby's is much much worse.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Brawl please

Holy ****, I was just annoyed you were using my characters, that's a bit uncalled for.
Don't worry, I beat him every game we had. So he should should not even be talking. Don't pay mind to jerks like him dude.

And GYK. Why do you keep bringing me up in convos. I already told you why you lose to me. This has nothing to do with this Peach lag nonsense. You are predictable and out or everything you want to evade to jabs or bairs. You play repetitive and flinch for everything with rolls and sidesteps. Makes you easy to read. Realize that already and stop throwing my name around and complaining about it.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGS Hyper! That was really intense! For your kirby, don't use marthat shield breaker for recovery. Marth's is bad, kirby's is much much worse.
Fun matches :)
You're also the first marth I've ever seen use shieldbreaker haha. I didn't really know what to do with it with kirby xD
Your marth is really good, I can tell you have improved from the last time I fought you (I think we fought before?)

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Don't worry, I beat him every game we had. So he should should not even be talking. Don't pay mind to jerks like him dude.

And GYK. Why do you keep bringing me up in convos. I already told you why you lose to me. This has nothing to do with this Peach lag nonsense. You are predictable and out or everything you want to evade to jabs or bairs. You play repetitive and flinch for everything with rolls and sidesteps. Makes you easy to read. Realize that already and stop throwing my name around and complaining about it.
Yeah, I need to be patient I got that.

And Person lets go bro!

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Fun facts: Samus's Screw Attack absolutely eats shields and Kirby can duck under 3/4 of Ganon's moveset :seuss: (Grab, Down B, Jab, Side B, ect.)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs earlier, Alexo and Diddy. Also, sorry about that random disconnect Alexo, j-slo accidentally unplugged my Wii.

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Fun matches :)
You're also the first marth I've ever seen use shieldbreaker haha. I didn't really know what to do with it with kirby xD
Your marth is really good, I can tell you have improved from the last time I fought you (I think we fought before?)
I believe we did when I first joined. I love shield breaker, to me it's like Marth's (faster and better) falcon punch.

Plus I get shield pokes all the time. Which you saw first hand.

Your kirby was neat against my marth, you executed all his little combos (I haven't figured out yet) perfectly. It's just not a good MU for Kirby i'm afraid, marth just has better range.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Ggs man. That bowser grab is crazy. I had no idea bowser could grab from such a distance. Wow.
Good games! Just as some advice, though, a lot of your damage came from me predicting your rolls. I'd suggest doing more shielding and more dodging attacks by just jumping or dashing away. You have potential!

Anybody else want to play?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Good games! Just as some advice, though, a lot of your damage came from me predicting your rolls. I'd suggest doing more shielding and more dodging attacks by just jumping or dashing away. You have potential!

Anybody else want to play?
I'll play you

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs Robo~

I blame rust for my shortcomings, I haven't touched the game in about a week lulz

I can't believe you caped PRECISELY as I tech errored side-B into you when I was trying to laser. LAAAAME. XD I had to take a moment after that one haha

I won a few matches, but I never really found my footing against you, GGs~

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I'll play you
Good games! I like Kirby mains, myself once being one.
If you want some advice, I'd suggest you stay more patient in the Bowser vs Kirby match-up. If you ever decide to rush in and start bairing, make sure it's spaced well. Bowser can just ftilt any badly spaced bairs, and with Bowser's killing power combined with Kirby's light weight, it's especially bad for Kirby to get damaged in the match-up.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Good games! I like Kirby mains, myself once being one.
If you want some advice, I'd suggest you stay more patient in the Bowser vs Kirby match-up. If you ever decide to rush in and start bairing, make sure it's spaced well. Bowser can just ftilt any badly spaced bairs, and with Bowser's killing power combined with Kirby's light weight, it's especially bad for Kirby to get damaged in the match-up.
GGs, I never fought bowser before so I felt a bit overwhelmed.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
GGs, I never fought bowser before so I felt a bit overwhelmed.
Kirby vs Bowser is a weird match-up. You'd think you could rush in and start beating up Bowser with him being so big, but noooo. It can get pretty boring when both players are just standing around, waiting for the other to approach.

crashman360

Smash Rookie
lol Idk, I didnt really like Brawl, it was too slow. In Melee, all of the characters I liked were bad. And in P:M, they just recently added Kirby, Roy, and Mewtwo which were the characters I wanted to play... so yeah. I might still play Brawl. Come to think of it, I might just ask for both P:M and Brawl simultaneously. ;). Then again, im not the kind of guy who would probably do well in P:M in wifi, the default 6 frame lag would be too much.

Anyway, why dont you try out P:M dude? It has Yoshi(well... going to have), and by the looks of it he's probably going to be the best, or close to the best character. They might nerf him b4 Dec 9th, but when he was on stream yesterday I was looking at his playstyle and stuff, and he looked pretty broken if someone got good with him. He can jump oos, and you can recover with Side-B. Along with better kill moves, heavyweight (he was sorta light in melee), can abuse his DJ cancel, and his tounge is just as long as one of the BF platforms. The game is faster and there's no tripping. I could see you being the best P:M yoshi bro.

Now that i think of it, if I come to this thread, itll probably only be for Brawl, cuz I feel i would be too technical in P:M to even function on wifi, but sadly itll be a lot less most likely. :(
you play kirby? :D we should play sometime he's been my main since like 2009 :p

Top Bottom