• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm honestly missing something about "DAS" then... Then I hope DAS is different next time we brawl.

Sunny, you're now making excuses to brawl me. If that little 'thought' got you upset, then I feel sorry for you miss? Or dude? Your profile says that you're a 'Female.' Wahtever then, I really hope you'll be this 'intensely strong' player. I'm not going to quote this, just going to type it up. That is all~

And I don't care if you type that I'm a 'good guy.'' I 'know' that I'm a "good guy." You've just been in the wrong times when I'd post. Alirgh then I'm done. See you when I watch you playing Smash4.

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
I'm honestly missing something about "DAS" then... Then I hope DAS is different next time we brawl.

Sunny, you're now making excuses to brawl me. If that little 'thought' got you upset, then I fell sorry for you miss? Or dude? Your profile says that you're a 'Female.' Wahtever then, I really hope you'll be this 'intensely strong' player. I'm not going to quote this, just going to type it up. That is all~

And I don't care if you type that I'm a 'good guy.'' I 'know' that I'm a "good guy." You've just been in the wrong times when I'd post. Alirgh then I'm done. See you when I watch you playing Smash4.
Lets play again im hosting

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Sunny, you're now making excuses to brawl me..

I don't wanna brawl you.
No, I pretty much said it outright to you, but you're too dense to get it.
I have no interesting in brawling you.
Stop being such a ***** and taking everything as an insult.
Your obsessive.
Move on.

GGs Sunny, 2nd match too laggy >_>

Dreamer we can play now.
Yea, that was pretty terrible.
GG's regardless.

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Usually you just change you tag in the selection screan to tel people whos team to be on...like at the character select. You didnt seem to be changing your tag...
I never pay attention to the tags on the char select screen >.< I didn't know. Sorry guys

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
I never pay attention to the tags on the char select screen >.< I didn't know. Sorry guys
Well its alright. My wii mote batteries just died anyway lol

It was a nice mini 1v1 we had though I guess lol

@Saimunn and Ometta, gotta play without me, gotta recharge remote...

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I didnt see if anyone told you his mains. He says he mains Marth and Peach and everyone else is considered a secondary to him. Idk maybe he was having a bad day against you or something, but facing his Marth or Peach is... like... OMG!!! Maybe he just plays like this against me, or I just suck, but he covers every option, reacts to DI/rolls almost instantly (and I think I have a more than okay reaction time), knows every combo with the characters he plays at every percent, conditions you and then reads you like a lego construction manual, frame perfect momentum cancels, almost perfect spacing, brilliant mindgames, infinite mixups, and not to mention he's almost as technical as me :eek:. I feel I might be giving him too much credit if he doesn't call himself a good player (when he obviously is). I called him a weaker Ally for a reason lol.

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
lol, GG's R0bo. Sorry for leaving so soon, I'm going to my friends' place to catch the season finale of The League (I dont have cable). That last match in particular was brutal... Peach is easily my least favorite - and most aggravating - match-up.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
It ain't just you.
His Peach wrecks.
it's suppose to be a match up in Lucario's favor, and last time I recall he still won a lot more then me when he went Peachy. He plays so carefully it just becomes a test of patience against him.

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
It ain't just you.
His Peach wrecks.
it's suppose to be a match up in Lucario's favor, and last time I recall he still won a lot more then me when he went Peachy. He plays so carefully it just becomes a test of patience against him.
Idk what it is about Peach that makes it so difficult for me to fight against her

R0bO

Smash Rookie
lol, GG's R0bo. Sorry for leaving so soon, I'm going to my friends' place to catch the season finale of The League (I dont have cable). That last match in particular was brutal... Peach is easily my least favorite - and most aggravating - match-up.
np dood, good games overall I stink at Yoshi so far and gotta get better lol

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
U....mmmm.... @ Sunny, don't care anymore, do what you want to do.

I'm really hoping he was sandbagging, because I've been to Aib and I know pretty much all the match-ups. Even the weird ones. I'm going to use my Gnw next time. Really interesting on how he will take my aggression. He used Falco,Zzs, and MetaKnight? I hope he's reading this, because I want to brawl this 'secret professional' player. Gohn everything you posted, I can type that that's how I play. Unless, cancer attacks like a mofo.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Idk what it is about Peach that makes it so difficult for me to fight against her
Down airs (Sdi). Her fairs, air doge and roll retreat. Peach floating, (just up tilt her, or bait her to come down with her down air). If you get her to counter, then that's a free forward smash and Peach is pretty light.

Basically Wifi is keeping Peach alive. Especially when you 'want' to Sdi her down airs, or punish her attacks. Wifi just makes her too good.

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
Should I invest in a few wired GC controllers instead of using these wireless ones just to see if there is a change in my performance?
in the mean time I will be playing pokemon Y

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
charizard sucks but Ive always thought it was bad ass he was playable I just wish they gave him more fire based attacks instead of straight up physical hitting ones. As well as more jumps I mean come on he has wings and is a flying dragon metaknight has 5 jumps with wings charizard should of gotten more jumps and better maneuvers in the air

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Lol my name was brought up. Well when I fought GYK that day I did think to myself before I fought him "I feel that this isn't going to go so well." I sort of jinxed myself already then.

I'm nothing special really guys lol. I'm no pro until I go to a tournament and prove it.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GG's HYP3R That was a lot of fun :D
Perhaps the student has surpassed the master?? :p
Maybe xD I see you are improving but one thing I would recommend is work on those gonzo combos. It's one of my favorite parts of Kirby mixing up and creating my own combos to do after f-throw. Plus f-throw -> u-air -> f-smash gets really predictable when you do it over and over :(

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
Hey das wanna play? Everyone does say your one of the good players on here. Everyone I play is decent but they all use the same character for the entire set of matches like everyone does it.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Lol my name was brought up. Well when I fought GYK that day I did think to myself before I fought him "I feel that this isn't going to go so well." I sort of jinxed myself already then.

I'm nothing special really guys lol. I'm no pro until I got to a tournament and prove it.
That's not my point... You're a great player! I just want to view what others viewed. That's it. I played so bad when we played though. I actually can handle lag, but when it invovles items and such... I crash and burn. But honeslty DAS, next time, don't go so easy on me, champ. :) :o

Top Bottom