• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Your Ike was pretty vicious as well, even though I felt I should have been able to beat him with peach....but I dident :/

Smash anyone?

Yes, I wasn't even in my full shape as Ike. Way too much button lag from me to actually go in all the time. But thanks to you, I know what I have to do when I verse Peach in lag-gy situations. You were really good to :) If makes you feel any better, I even go in when I fight Meta-Knights... I'm 'too free.' We can play again sometime. :) Just let me know CJ. Take care bud~

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Ggs Sunny Lol fun games. My wii uhh...froze :/

I was getting used to the lag during the first game i played crasher so i wasnt as fast as I wanted to be. Second game with Yoshi I turned it up

But lol dat Lucario. The matches were super close and after I got through fox(the last character i'm decent at), I was like, Nuuuu!!! I have nothing left!! *sob* whhhhyyy!!

Pikachu d-tilt too strong yo

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright.
Trying to connect to ya right now.

EDIT: It keeps loading for a long time and then saying I can't join the game. =/
Want me to try hosting?

When can you brawl Sun? I like how you're avoiding me. X) I'm starting to believe you never quit Brawl... could be wrong though. Are you playing Project-M now?

Or do you want to set up a day and time? So we can 'finally' brawl and see who the better brawler is :D Kidding on that last part, you'll destroy me, but I still want to brawl you. Since we never have yet... -_-

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Ggs Sunny Lol fun games. My wii uhh...froze :/

I was getting used to the lag during the first game i played crasher so i wasnt as fast as I wanted to be. Second game with Yoshi I turned it up

But lol dat Lucario. The matches were super close and after I got through fox(the last character i'm decent at), I was like, Nuuuu!!! I have nothing left!! *sob* whhhhyyy!!

Pikachu d-tilt too strong yo
Nooooooo Couuurage!
It's not your fault. ;~;
Literally every character you play I have a lot of match up experience on. As you can see, my lucario is balls against kirby though. Haha! As much as i'd like to solo main cario, I gotta have Snake and Yoshi for those kinda MU's.

If Lucario vs Yoshi was an even match up, i'd probably lose more.
But that Match ups seriously ghetto. ._.

I like how you're avoiding me. X)
It's more like "ignoring" you, but that's good you like it, because i'm gonna continue to do it until you stop being so obsessive. i was actually gonna brawl you, since it seemed like you chilled out and stopped pestering me, but now you doubting that I quit awhile ago?

VVVV

Good evening everybody! :grin:

I missed Sunny...! :c

Sunny! I was starting to think you wouldn't come back to the arena.
Like, I don't know man, Seems like you have zero respect for me when you do stuff like that.
You really seem like a good guy if ya chilled out.
So leave me alone for a bit and we'll brawl alright?
Or like. Talk to me, but not about brawl. You're not the only guy that pesters me like this for matches believe it or not. =p I guess when someone bugs me a lot about it, it just, doesn't make me wanna play. Feels more like a job appointment then a game when peeps do this.

So i'm really sorry if that was blunt. Seriously. ;~;
But like.
Just yea.
No more pestering please. =/

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Nooooooo Couuurage!
It's not your fault. ;~;
Literally every character you play I have a lot of match up experience on. As you can see, my lucario is balls against kirby though. Haha! As much as i'd like to solo main cario, I gotta have Snake and Yoshi for those kinda MU's.

If Lucario vs Yoshi was an even match up, i'd probably lose more.
But that Match ups seriously ghetto. ._.
Haha, yea. Any tips for how i played?

On a side note, sometimes it psyches me out when i'm playing ROB and my opponent puts shield up right as much about to launch a projectile. Am I being that predictable lol?

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I dont think pitthekit is going to show up

Anyone want to brawl?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Haha, yea. Any tips for how i played?

On a side note, sometimes it psyches me out when i'm playing ROB and my opponent puts shield up right as much about to launch a projectile. Am I being that predictable lol?
I'm...
Honestly not to sure since i've not played this game for so long.
Something I noticed in general when I managed to get you in the air is you always try and attack back, even when I have the frame advantage. That makes me not have to think when juggling that much. I guess my advice would be practice escaping juggling a bit more~

I also noticed you got hit by my ledge attacks quite a bit. Try watching for those more, since blocking ones an eeeasy punish. Be aware of who has really good ones so you know what characters will opt for it more. Lucario under 100% as well as DK under 100% have incredibly quick and long range ledge attacks, so they'll often do this a lot.

Oh!
And naahhh ya ain't predictable with the gyro. I'm just a turtle when it comes to that thing. =p

Ummm.
Alright so.
I'm obscenely rusty.
So I kinda wanna know....
Do you see anything I have to work on too dude? I feel like I forgot so much. >_<

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
I'm...
Honestly not to sure since i've not played this game for so long.
Something I noticed in general when I managed to get you in the air is you always try and attack back, even when I have the frame advantage. That makes me not have to think when juggling that much. I guess my advice would be practice escaping juggling a bit more~

I also noticed you got hit by my ledge attacks quite a bit. Try watching for those more, since blocking ones an eeeasy punish. Be aware of who has really good ones so you know what characters will opt for it more. Lucario under 100% as well as DK under 100% have incredibly quick and long range ledge attacks, so they'll often do this a lot.

Oh!
And naahhh ya ain't predictable with the gyro. I'm just a turtle when it comes to that thing. =p

Ummm.
Alright so.
I'm obscenely rusty.
So I kinda wanna know....
Do you see anything I have to work on too dude? I feel like I forgot so much. >_<
Tips for you? Lol idk seing as I lost most those matches. I'd say mix up your landings cuz as DDD i was able to abuse some of your air dodges. But i can't really remember much you did wrong, sorry dude :(?

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Come Dec. 9th I probably wont be playing Brawl much more. P:M 3.0 has all the characters, including the Kirby himself... I'll strive to make him broken, lol.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
It's more like "ignoring" you, but that's good you like it, because i'm gonna continue to do it until you stop being so obsessive. i was actually gonna brawl you, since it seemed like you chilled out and stopped pestering me, but now you doubting that I quit awhile ago?VVVV
That picture says it all... why must this always turn into a drama fest with you? Girls man... can never do anything about it... I only 'wanted' to brawl you, because last time 'you' didn't believe that I had things to do. So you kept typing stuff like "You'll beat me and my last dip of pride?" Something like that. Now, I want to brawl you (and I'm not going to do good). I suck verses professional players. So, I don't see what's the senseless ignoring about. Do you have something else to do? It's not a problem if you don't want to brawl me. You can just type it and I'll back off. The reason why I've been "pestering" you for a while is, because I've promised that I'd play you one day... a nice friendly? Match and that's that. But nope, you had to avoid it, as If I'm going to type you're bad for not playing this video game for years? now. Cool beans! Wifi (or Freefi) wont show anyone's true potential, but it's good practice. Why am I typing this to you?

Well, that's that, I'll see you when fate bumps us into each other. Have a good day Sun~

Edit: You're one interesting gal...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Come Dec. 9th I probably wont be playing Brawl much more. P:M 3.0 has all the characters, including the Kirby himself... I'll strive to make him broken, lol.
*Where's the dislike button* No! D: I'll never play with you again :( Dang... I had fun with you bro :) Always! Remember!

You're the most flashest, technical Kirby that ever touched a controller. <3

Do the same for Project-M, bro!

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Ggs Entro! Sorry it wasn't many games but I was only playing until food was done. Thanks though!
Watchu think of me pocket pika?
GGs PZ I had fun even if it was for a little bit lol

Your pikachu is pretty good thats for sure kind of hard to hit :/

Anybody else wanna brawl?

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
*Where's the dislike button* No! D: I'll never play with you again :( Dang... I had fun with you bro :) Always! Remember!

You're the most flashest, technical Kirby that ever touched a controller. <3

Do the same for Project-M, bro!
lol Idk, I didnt really like Brawl, it was too slow. In Melee, all of the characters I liked were bad. And in P:M, they just recently added Kirby, Roy, and Mewtwo which were the characters I wanted to play... so yeah. I might still play Brawl. Come to think of it, I might just ask for both P:M and Brawl simultaneously. ;). Then again, im not the kind of guy who would probably do well in P:M in wifi, the default 6 frame lag would be too much.

Anyway, why dont you try out P:M dude? It has Yoshi(well... going to have), and by the looks of it he's probably going to be the best, or close to the best character. They might nerf him b4 Dec 9th, but when he was on stream yesterday I was looking at his playstyle and stuff, and he looked pretty broken if someone got good with him. He can jump oos, and you can recover with Side-B. Along with better kill moves, heavyweight (he was sorta light in melee), can abuse his DJ cancel, and his tounge is just as long as one of the BF platforms. The game is faster and there's no tripping. I could see you being the best P:M yoshi bro.

Now that i think of it, if I come to this thread, itll probably only be for Brawl, cuz I feel i would be too technical in P:M to even function on wifi, but sadly itll be a lot less most likely. :(

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
It's not a problem if you don't want to brawl me.
Aight sorry.
I don't wanna brawl you.
Mmm.

If you're looking for match up against professional players I honestly wouldn't consider myself pro...

I'm like.
Sorta better then the majority of mid level tourney players, but that's it. Pllllaayyyy DAS alot!
If you're looking for a proffesional on these boards. He's like, a secret proffesional. Never goes to tourneys, but he's good enough to place as high as I do if he did.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
lol Idk, I didnt really like Brawl, it was too slow. In Melee, all of the characters I liked were bad. And in P:M, they just recently added Kirby, Roy, and Mewtwo which were the characters I wanted to play... so yeah. I might still play Brawl. Come to think of it, I might just ask for both P:M and Brawl simultaneously. ;). Then again, im not the kind of guy who would probably do well in P:M in wifi, the default 6 frame lag would be too much.

Anyway, why dont you try out P:M dude? It has Yoshi(well... going to have), and by the looks of it he's probably going to be the best, or close to the best character. He can jump oos, and you can recover with Side-B. Along with better kill moves, heavyweight (he was sorta light in melee), and can abuse his DJ cancel, the game is faster and there's no tripping. I could see you being the best P:M yoshi bro.

Now that i think of it, if I come to this thread, itll probably only be for Brawl, cuz I feel i would be too technical in P:M to even function on wifi, but sadly itll be a lot less most likely. :(
I actually thought of bringing back the Yoshi! Since I did really well with him in Aib and was a legend xD Ha ha! I don't know... I love Melee to much to play a fake speed up brawl with Melee mechanics. I'll try though. I'm sure I'll be a good Dino :) I just hope it's not too late. Life grows and soon enough, I won't be playing video games ever. I blame life... of course. But, yeah, I'll try it out :) I tried it before... it's pretty good actually! And... Yoshi has a shield! :D Man! If Yoshi had a shield in brawl, I'd destroy anyone with him. I put that in stone and away (cockiness I know).

Top Bottom