• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
If you're looking for a proffesional on these boards. DAS's like, a secret proffesional. Never goes to tourneys, but he's good enough to place as high as I do if he did.
Lol I keep trying to tell him this, but he's to modest to acknowledge that he's the best (regular) here. Im glad someone thinks the same as me.

Here's to hoping she is one of the five new characters that will come out eventually.
Wait? I probably sound noob, but did they announce that they'll put 5 new characters in? If so, mwahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa... I got a list for them!!!! (wait wtf? why is this text white?)

I love Melee to much to play a fake speed up brawl with Melee mechanics.
I know right, Melee will always be my #1, but i enjoy the 'balanced' roster that this game has over melee... and somehow for me, makes me wanna play it competitively and not melee. #meleescrub

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Lol I keep trying to tell him this, but he's to modest to acknowledge that he's the best (regular) here. Im glad someone thinks the same as me.
I KNOOOOOOOOW~!
Bahaha!

It's usually the modest guys that are really good. honestly I wish he'd say he's professional, just so it feels better when I lose to him. Haha!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Aight sorry.
I don't wanna brawl you.
Mmm.

If you're looking for match up against professional players I honestly wouldn't consider myself pro...

I'm like.
Sorta better then the majority of mid level tourney players, but that's it. Pllllaayyyy DAS alot!
If you're looking for a proffesional on these boards. He's like, a secret proffesional. Never goes to tourneys, but he's good enough to place as high as I do if he did.
I've played "DAS" before, and he said I gave him a hard time, despite the lag as well. Honestly, I want to play you <3 Why? Because I've learned to grow around you... xD Meaning an annoying person but sweet at the same time. You were nice when I joined the Yoshi boards. So thanks for that.

Why does everything have to start in a drama? Just brawl me, tomorrow? I'll play DAS again though, I'll use Link and see how he fairs with him. He mains Zero Suit Samus, right? If so, then I've played it and it was good, but he's not technical, so that means I can just go in without being worried if he'll throw side special wave bounces or Salem tactics.

If you want to find a jr Salem, then fight my bro Cray.

http://smashboards.com/members/callmecray.226188/

I'm not joking when I type he's a Jr. Salem. He really is and he's too good. Just in-case you want to experiment on the players and friends I fight with all the time.

Edit: Honestly, am I missing something about DAS? Does he main Zero Suit Samus? Or does he main or play a different way with friends and plays different when he brawls outsiders? He's good but is there more to him? I'm NOT being mean... that's the last thing I want to be, I just want to know If DAS takes it easy on outsiders. Or something like that.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
I just picked him up haha, only thing I dont like about him is how easily he is juggled. It's hard to tell people to gtfo off of you.
Yeah, DK really doesn't have a good way to attack someone underneath him in the air. Jugglez 4 dayz haha

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Like, I don't know man, Seems like you have zero respect for me when you do stuff like that.
You really seem like a good guy if ya chilled out.
So leave me alone for a bit and we'll brawl alright?
Or like. Talk to me, but not about brawl. You're not the only guy that pesters me like this for matches believe it or not. =p I guess when someone bugs me a lot about it, it just, doesn't make me wanna play. Feels more like a job appointment then a game when peeps do this.

So i'm really sorry if that was blunt. Seriously. ;~;
But like.
Just yea.
No more pestering please. =/

Umm I wasn't asking to brawl you when I posted that, I was expressing how I missed seeing you in the arena, besides it not all about brawling, but rather talking about various things. Respect? You're the mentor for the lucario boards, you should know I already have utter respect for you, no need to bite my head off sunny.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Umm I wasn't asking to brawl you when I posted that, I was expressing how I missed seeing you in the arena, besides it not all about brawling, but rather talking about various things. Respect? You're the mentor for the lucario boards, you should know I already have utter respect for you, no need to bite my head off sunny.
I believe he use your post as an example to show that he hasn't played for a while. Since you said that he hasn't been back to the arena for a while. I don't think he meant you were pestering him

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
OH NO NO NO!
I used your post as an example of how i've been gone, not that you were pestering me! ;~; That was written to GYK not you.

GYK was questioning if I was really quitting brawl or not, so I used the post of you welcoming me back to show i've been gone.
Naw dude, you know I love seeing ya. Seeing ya welcome me back gave me a big ass smile on my face man. <3

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
OH NO NO NO!
I used your post as an example of how i've been gone, not that you were pestering me! ;~; That was written to GYK not you.

GYK was questioning if I was really quitting brawl or not, so I used the post of you welcoming me back to show i've been gone.
Naw dude, you know I love seeing ya. Seeing ya welcome me back gave me a big *** smile on my face man. <3

Oh well I misunderstood then, my apologies. Still glad to see you come back. Also srry I didn't respond to this, I was reading the other posts one page back.

Top Bottom