• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
That's not my point... You're a great player! I just want to view what others viewed. That's it. I played so bad when we played though. I actually can handle lag, but when it invovles items and such... I crash and burn. But honeslty DAS, next time, don't go so easy on me, champ. :) :o

Thanks for the compliment. I wasn't offended, but just curious about what was going on.

I really did enjoy the matches though, and you really caught me by surprise with the speed. You're good yourself, but yeah I would like to play again sooner or later though. I didn't get to see everything and we didn't play very long.

I mostly hope we have a better connection next time.

We'll both do our best hopefully.

Some of the guys been wanting me to fight Dark. Pch lately lol.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
@Saimunn and Ometta, gotta play without me, gotta recharge remote...
Np man!

Daaaayyuuuuuummm Ometa, we had some tremendously exhilarating games going on right there (albeit that it was a tad laggy at times ;/)

I'm going to condense the magnitude of my feedback because I must dash to bed right now, but generally:

Dat.

:pit:

Roxxxxxxxx :D

Seriously, I kind of got quite the affinity with the Angelic Centurion myself, but your version of him is quite interesting I must say! xd
'Pity' (no pun intended lol) you didn't want to engage in :pit:-dittos though ;(

But yeah, all in all terrific games man. Looking forward to the next one(s)!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Everyone, that is "Person13nebur" he came from Aib. He's amazing and yeah! I'm next person :D

@ DAS, I hear you! Yes, my speed scares me sometimes xD Dark.Peach? Well, do you want to? Peach is pretty amazing online, mostly because you can't really Sdi her down airs (button lag when frame lag).

Sure! Let me know when. :) Maybe next time I won't mess up my tricks -_- I'm to worried to use my main... But I guess I'll use him next time we brawl. The problem is I actually 'need' to be technical in-order to win with Link. You'll find out next time.
Edit: He left :(

@ Anyone, would anyone like to brawl now? I've been chatting way for way too long! xD

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Everyone, that is "Person13nebur" he came from Aib. He's amazing and yeah! I'm next person :D

@ DAS, I hear you! Yes, my speed scares me sometimes xD Dark.Peach? Well, do you want to? Peach is pretty amazing online, mostly because you can't really Sdi her down airs (button lag when frame lag).

Sure! Let me know when. :) Maybe next time I won't mess up my tricks -_- I'm to worried to use my main... But I guess I'll use him next time we brawl. The problem is I actually 'need' to be technical in-order to win with Link. You'll find out next time.
Edit: He left :(

@ Anyone, would anyone like to brawl now? I've been chatting way for way too long! xD

I don't mind playing him at all really, and plus I've already played him on few occasions on AllisBrawl a while back. People do say Peach is better online a lot, but I rather it be me playing as regular Peach than what people call Wifi Peach. However, its true that down air is harder to deal with online.

I don't use Marth that often due to lag reasons as well sometimes. I try him just to get better at using him with limitations. Especially in Marth vs MK.

You don't have to use Link though if you don't want to though.

As myself hopefully next time I'll know what to expect.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I don't mind playing him at all really, and plus I've already played him on few occasions on AllisBrawl a while back. People do say Peach is better online a lot, but I rather it be me playing as regular Peach than what people call Wifi Peach. However, its true that down air is harder to deal with online.

I don't use Marth that often due to lag reasons as well sometimes. I try him just to get better at using him with limitations. Especially in Marth vs MK.

You don't have to use Link though if you don't want to though.

As myself hopefully next time I'll know what to expect.
Yes, I hear you DAS, the 'wifi' thing is true though xD I can Sdi Peach's down airs to the point where I can jump out of them. I can tell you're going to play like Yami. I think It's better that I do use him next time I brawl you :) The only person that experienced my Link is 'DeadJames.'

I keep reading all this praise towards you. :) I know now what to look for next time, fight Das's Peach. Until next time friend! :D

So, would anyone like to, brawl?

Top Bottom