• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yea, Good games! That was great! It's been quite a while since I've played matches at that high of a level. You really kept me on my toes, lol. Hopefully I can start getting back into the swing of things.
Ha ha! Yes :D Of course, I messed up on pretty much.. everything! Did you notice that instead of a Dacus with Link, I'd grab instead, and when I'd bomb slide, I wouldn't work at times. Shield, di you name it... all bad. I mostly have success with Ike now, since Yoshi is no more. What do you think about my Ike Person? I messed up things... especially my jumps when I fought your Wario. Good Wario as well :)

person13nebur

Smash Rookie
NNID
Personaffex
Ha, you can't expect to be perfect on wi-fi :p Your Ike is frustratingly good xD Like, I make one mistake and you're able to punish me to a huge extent. Both your Ike and Toon Link remind me of E.J.'s. Mainly your Ike though...It's pretty much identical to his. But that was a long time ago.

Ha ha! Yes :D Of course, I messed up on pretty much.. everything! Did you notice that instead of a Dacus with Link, I'd grab instead, and when I'd bomb slide, I wouldn't work at times. Shield, di you name it... all bad. I mostly have success with Ike now, since Yoshi is no more. What do you think about my Ike Person? I messed up things... especially my jumps when I fought your Wario. Good Wario as well :)

Wait...more importantly why did you give up Yoshi??? ToT

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ha, you can't expect to be perfect on wi-fi :p Your Ike is frustratingly good xD Like, I make one mistake and you're able to punish me to a huge extent. Both your Ike and Toon Link remind me of E.J.'s. Mainly your Ike though...It's pretty much identical to his. But that was a long time ago.
Oh! E.J? But I can do so much better! And I don't think Vio does those wave bounces like me. Also, I wish I had this type of connection with Dark. Peach. Man would it make a huge difference! And it's still lag-gy! Man, I really am curious as how I can do offline with players now... And your Peach is good as well :D So flashy and good! Reminds me of Yami :D

I hope next time I can 'truly' show you how different and unique my Ike can truly be, flashiness helps it but it didn't work so well. Anyway, thanks for games bro :D Really nice to play with my old buddy! Like... years ago xD Fate brought us back again :D Well, good night my man!

Edit: Gave up Yoshi, because once I left Aib, there really wasn't a point to play Brawl anyone. No people :( So I didn't play brawl for one year, came back and 'thought' I still had my styling with Yoshi... mistaken by a long shot! I didn't feel like learning everything again, so I played Link one day, and I enjoyed him! Also my Link is garbage online! Can't do anything good because of WiFi lag and such. Anyway, I'm a Link main now :D Ans my others mains are Ike, ToonLink, Gnw, D3, and DK.

person13nebur

Smash Rookie
NNID
Personaffex
Oh! E.J? But I can do so much better! And I don't think Vio does those wave bounces like me. Also, I wish I had this type of connection with Dark. Peach. Man would it make a huge difference! And it's still lag-gy! Man, I really am curious as how I can do offline with players now... And your Peach is good as well :D So flashy and good! Reminds me of Yami :D

I hope next time I can 'truly' show you how different and unique my Ike can truly be, flashiness helps it but it didn't work so well. Anyway, thanks for games bro :D Really nice to play with my old buddy! Like... years ago xD Fate brought us back again :D Well, good night my man!

Oh, you mean platform canceling? You're right I don't think he did that. Heck, I can barely do it. That was one of those things that started to get really popular right around the time I started to phase out of the community...Heh, I'll have to practice that.

Haha alright, you'll have to show me next time. It was great to play you again! I look forward to our next encounter! Night! ^_^

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to main Luigi for the time-being :oneeye: His combos, juggling game, traction, and moveset in general all appeal to me~

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Edit: Gave up Yoshi, because once I left Aib, there really wasn't a point to play Brawl anyone. No people :( So I didn't play brawl for one year, came back and 'thought' I still had my styling with Yoshi... mistaken by a long shot! I didn't feel like learning everything again, so I played Link one day, and I enjoyed him! Also my Link is garbage online! Can't do anything good because of WiFi lag and such. Anyway, I'm a Link main now :D Ans my others mains are Ike, ToonLink, Gnw, D3, and DK.
You really can't just keep my name out of your mouth can you? And you were not the only one so called messing up when we played. I screwed up alot of tech errors to punish your habits which lead to you getting hits. Stop thinking it's just you. Let it go already and stop bringing my name up for the last time.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
You really can't just keep my name out of your mouth can you? And you were not the only one so called messing up when we played. I screwed up alot of tech errors to punish your habits which lead to you getting hits. Stop thinking it's just you. Let it go already and stop bringing my name up for the last time.

He just admires you man, chill out.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to main Luigi for the time-being :oneeye: His combos, juggling game, traction, and moveset in general all appeal to me~
I used to main Luigi, then I finally realized how hard he sucks, all the opponent has to do is camp and Luigi loses, this applies to pretty much every MU.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Sure I'll play. If enough interest is conveyed pertaining the doubles event, then I shall prioritise that over the singles though :D

But I've got a lobby up for singles atm

Sure. If there are any others who'll participate, I'll still be willing to do dubz in the meantime.

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
Sure I'll play. If enough interest is conveyed pertaining the doubles event, then I shall prioritise that over the singles though :D

But I've got a lobby up for singles atm
Alright ill join, im trying to get good with Kirby right now so I might not be so good lol

Top Bottom