• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
The arena didn't feel nearly as salty a few weeks back, lol.

Ugh, there's no further motivation to play Brawl, or any Smash in general... It's a sign; I should quit. ;P

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, so is maybe smash not fun anymore for ya?
That's exactly it. I mean, it almost seems like a waste to quit since I've put so much time into learning the game, but the spark just isn't there anymore. Years ago, I would literally play for around 5-7 hours straight, but now I can barely keep myself in matches for like, one hour. ;P

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yes, our matches were fun. :D I had to respond back (don't want to make it look like I left for no reason). Good games bro! If you can play again today, let me know, bro! :D

I miss Zork! Where is he? Zork come back! D: Been gone for at leasr a week now.... Hope everything is alright with him.

Well, I got to now, take care MetalBro~
Sorry for the late reply, but no I can't play anymore today. Maybe next week.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
That's exactly it. I mean, it almost seems like a waste to quit since I've put so much time into learning the game, but the spark just isn't there anymore. Years ago, I would literally play for around 5-7 hours straight, but now I can barely keep myself in matches for like, one hour. ;P
Well quiting a game that doesnt give you any enjoyment sounds reasonable enough. I did the same thing with an old mmo i played till i got bored for a small while, even though i did put a lot into the game.

Would anyone want to brawl?

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Well quiting a game that doesnt give you any enjoyment sounds reasonable enough. I did the same thing with an old mmo i played till i got bored for a small while, even though i did put a lot into the game.

Would anyone want to brawl?

Play meh, I got 10 minutes :)

Zork

Smash Apprentice
No that was not me, I haven't played anyone from here in a while. I've still been around, I've just been playing people on another forum (not Smashboards) to answer GYK.

Edit:

Incidentally does anyone here play other fighting games? I'm a big time Street Fighter 4 player as well.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Sorry to run out on you, HYP3R, but I gotta take care of family stuff. I would have loved to stay and play, but duty calls. Maybe next time, alright.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Don't leave like that Zork! Had me worried :( Street Fighter fan? Kens the best! ;D

I'm really respecting how you all attend to family (other than play video games and not worry about family).

That's really awesome! :D You guys and girls are good people~

Top Bottom