• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Those were too fun xD I love Link ditto<3 However, I mess up too much stuff (due to WiFi mechanics) so I only use Ike, Toon, Gnw, D3, and DK.

I loved the FFA'S as well <3 tried to 9 hammer you while that 'PO' guy kept Koopa clawing you xD
That combo we pulled off though. I f-air smashed P-0's Ganon with Mario then you footstooled him into a d-air with Toon Link. Too good lol.

When I was Wolf, you were focusing me so hard LOL. You jerk XD . I was running from you the whole time during the FFA's when I was at my last stock, and you kept following me, completely disregarding P-0. I was laughing so hard. XD

pitthekit

Smash Ace
gg chang of heart so much g&w follow ups lol I stood no chance lol. I wish pit had follow ups :( don't now to deal with so much aerials i pretty much just hugged my shield the whole match. damn turtle shield poke lol

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
how do you plat form cancel I seen vids on YouTube but they make no since lol
It can only be done on platforms that move. The best example is smashville, the way I do it is by watching my character and right as there feet are touching the platform when you jump up press down on the c stick. So basically jump up wait for your feet to be exactly aligned with the platform and on it basically then press down on the cstick. There are other ways but that's the way I do it

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
how do you plat form cancel I seen vids on YouTube but they make no since lol
Going to say it now; the most important (or fundamental, shall I say?) platform cancels you'll want to be learning are insta-dash and instant shield-drop. Both are crazy mind games if done properly, and allow for superior mobility and insane expansion of options.

Inputs are super simple, timing is the hard part.

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Going to say it now; the most important (or fundamental, shall I say?) platform cancels you'll want to be learning are insta-dash and instant shield-drop. Both are crazy mind games if done properly, and allow for superior mobility and insane expansion of options.

Inputs are super simple, timing is the hard part.
thank you flying unicorn

Top Bottom