• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
.... I'm like 70% certain that he's gonna go afk again, so if he disappears I can play you.

Edit: kay. Nvm
Great games! ^^
I don't know much about Peach; she's one of my pet peeves. xD A lot of those matches got pretty suspenseful because you were doing really well in making comebacks, and I didn't know how to respond, especially that last match. But if I could give you any advice, it might be to not approach so much with USmash. It got a bit predictable, and from what I know, it's not really the best approach for Peach. Also, you seemed to be throwing out a lot of FSmashes when I was too far away for you to hit me. Perhaps it was because you expected me to approach you? It's not really that bad of an idea, but your reads with that, if they were reads at all, were a bit inaccurate. You should probably just practice reading your opponent. :3 Otherwise, if it's just a habit of yours to throw out those smashes, then just work on being more patient.
Of course, the lag probably messed up a lot of things you might have been trying to do. xD I know it messed me up a lot as well. Therefore, it's pretty hard to judge someone's play style on WiFi.
Let's play again soon! :p

Edit: Lol, no, I changed my name to "LAST" in that last match. xD I thought you would see it. Perhaps I should also make a name for "LAST2" and "LAST3" like some other people do here~

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Great games! ^^
I don't know much about Peach; she's one of my pet peeves. xD A. ot of those matches got pretty suspenseful because you were doing really well in making comebacks, and I didn't know how to respond, especially that last match. But if I could give you any advice, it might be to not approach so much with USmash. It got a bit predictable, and from what I know, it's not really the best approach for Peach. Also, you seemed to be throwing out a lot of FSmashes when I was too far away for you to hit me. Perhaps it was because you expected me to approach you? It's not really that bad of an idea, but your reads with that, if they were reads at all, were a bit inaccurate. You should probably just practice reading your opponent. :3 Otherwise, if it's just a habit of yours to throw out those smashes, then just work on being more patient.
Of course, the lag probably messed up a lot of things you might have been trying to do. xD I know it messed me up a lot as well. Therefore, it's pretty hard to judge someone's play style on WiFi.
Let's play again soon! :p

Edit: Lol, no, I changed my name to "LAST" in that last match. xD I thought you would see it. Perhaps I should also make a name for "LAST2" and "LAST3" like some other people do here~

Oh. My bad. I didn't notice. xD;

Thank you! I just switched to Peach because she's the 'best' against him out of the characters I play. Apparently, anyway. You played him well though! I noticed you weren't using down b though. Then again I wasn't really doing as many down bs as I should have either, but oh well. :p
I would suggest to throw out more small fireballs too. And with avoiding grabs. I'm sure at one stage that fthrow would've gotten you if I hadn't staled it. xP

Those were quite fun, I agree! We'll definitely have to play again, whenever you're wanting to. I'm around pretty often, anyway. :D

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Oh. My bad. I didn't notice. xD;

Thank you! I just switched to Peach because she's the 'best' against him out of the characters I play. Apparently, anyway. You played him well though! I noticed you weren't using down b though. Then again I wasn't really doing as many down bs as I should have either, but oh well. :p
I would suggest to throw out more small fireballs too. And with avoiding grabs. I'm sure at one stage that fthrow would've gotten you if I hadn't staled it. xP

Those were quite fun, I agree! We'll definitely have to play again, whenever you're wanting to. I'm around pretty often, anyway. :D
Well, down b isn't really a go-to move for Luc. It's much more situational. xD However, you're right about the small Aura Spheres; I might want to use more, but I don't know. If you really want to know how to beat my Luc specifically: Shield grab. xD Ha, that's just me, but it always gets me. I can be a bit too aggressive at times~

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Well, down b isn't really a go-to move for Luc. It's much more situational. xD However, you're right about the small Aura Spheres; I might want to use more, but I don't know. If you really want to know how to beat my Luc specifically: Shield grab. xD Ha, that's just me, but it always gets me. I can be a bit too aggressive at times~
Lol I am the opposite sometimes I get too defensive and run away a lot lol

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
#P:M3.0yoshi tho
....lol? Not sure what that is but i don't have PM.

Edit: *sees quote* Oh yea PM yoshi. He looks pretty cool man but idk...i havnt played P:M like forevor so i'm not any sorta that kinda technical. Plus i'd have to get used to new Yoshi. aaaannnd I'm not sure about PM in general. Is it good and fun? That sorta thing?

Top Bottom