• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Moderate skill

Smash Apprentice
GG's. Any tips?

For Link, bombs and zair can wall Falcon or Ganon well. Use boomerangs sparingly if you're aiming for high-damage spamming.

And sorry, I'm not familiar with this timur person. :(

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
GG's. Any tips?

For Link, bombs and zair can wall Falcon or Ganon well. Use boomerangs sparingly if you're aiming for high-damage spamming.
Hmmmm, let's see. Avoid repetitive movements because they became easy reads. Switch it up a little and besides that I don't have muh to say. You are better player than me :)

edit: AHHH! Double posts again! I need to pay attention. Sorry moderators :(

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
yeah ggs dude
i dont think u red this
i give up your to perfect for me and when u are in the apex 2014 dont take those risks u will die and keep up the perfect work u are god i will be cheering for u but i dont Know what u look like :crying: d.peach u are perfect keep practicing and u will be like mango and do u even like mango

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Ace:

Just played melee for 2 hours... I think I'm in love. Fox & Roy <3
You should give Marth a shot, he's basically just a better version of Roy.

GGs everyone.

Your Puff is gettin pretty good. I really hate that MU with all of my heart and soul. That MU is ridiculous, almost as bad as Peach and Sheik. Actually, I hate Puff as a character, not really the MU lol.
I still think Falcon beats Peach.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
GGs Ometa :D

GGs bro!~ thanx for helping me pass the time xD The connection was a little bumpy though...

Very nice :marth: and :snake: Especially dat snake! I couldn't approach him for nothing >.<

The :luigi2: vs :falco: were fairly enjoyable as well! Falco is hard to approach but once Luigi gets in... well worth the effort :grin: I recall one match you went ALL the wy to the bottom of the stage to kill me, pretty clutch lol

Let's not forget dat :dk2: lol

Top Bottom