• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
(Melee)
I feel too floaty with Marth. I know Roy is low-tier and all, but I love him so much. Fox's jab juggles and throw-downs are just too fun lol. Makes me want to get PM<3.
I guess that's understandable, personally I hate playing fast fallers with them one mistake usually = a stock because they're so much easier to combo than floaties, so that's why I like Marth more than Roy, plus Marth has tippers, but you should totally get P:M especially once 3.0 comes out because then you'll actually be able to play a good version of Roy.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs as always, Diddy. We always have such close games, it's so much fun.

@deadjames, I've always liked ICs, but I've never been good with them. It's the same with Samus. I'm gonna see what I can do with those two.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Good games! That lag, though. D:
GGs Xadrin yeah its one of those days that lags its strange that one day its near perfect then the next day its just :ohwell: lol but what can you do

Anyone else want to play?

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Yo Dark Pch. is having some problems booting it up. He said give him a minute ok?

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MY FIRST DOULBE POST!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Lol, someone call the mods lol jk. At least you haven't triple posted lol.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs Xadrin yeah its one of those days that lags its strange that one day its near perfect then the next day its just :ohwell: lol but what can you do

Anyone else want to play?
GGs~ Sorry for playing badly and leaving early, I was eating wings while playing you xD I'll resume playing you when I'm done if you like haha

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I'll play ya~
GGs L&B i didnt know that you also use fox i was beginning to think that we were the only ones with only one main lol

Edit: Ha the whole time i was playing i was like this isnt the L&B that i used to know hope next time we play you get to give it your all

Edit2: If you can play again just host another room if you like

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs L&B i didnt know that you also use fox i was beginning to think that we were the only ones with only one main lol

Edit: Ha the whole time i was playing i was like this isnt the L&B that i used to know hope next time we play you get to give it your all

Edit2: If you can play again just host another room if you like
You will get my all haha. Fo sho. Also, I used to work solely on Wolf and always had Fox as a sort of secondary, but I've worked more on Fox and a bit on G&W as well just so I have some depth to my roster

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
all right OMeta, I'll play some

Edit: added and hosting, I'm going all random tho

Edit2: Okay, nevermind, got bored of waiting, gonna go read manga/watch anime/sleep so I can get up on time for work tomorrow.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
all right OMeta, I'll play some

Edit: added and hosting, I'm going all random tho

Edit2: Okay, nevermind, got bored of waiting, gonna go read manga/watch anime/sleep so I can get up on time for work tomorrow.

Sorry i got sidetracked :/ Still there?

Okay, nevermind, got bored of waiting, gonna go read manga/watch anime/sleep so I can get up on time for work tomorrow.
Awww well night dude~

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
You will get my all haha. Fo sho. Also, I used to work solely on Wolf and always had Fox as a sort of secondary, but I've worked more on Fox and a bit on G&W as well just so I have some depth to my roster
GGs again Bacon you really did better this time especially at that one point when we kept on winning the match after the one before

We're like even in skill

I'll play.
YOOO ALEX

Top Bottom