• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
You should give Marth a shot, he's basically just a better version of Roy.
(Melee)
I feel too floaty with Marth. I know Roy is low-tier and all, but I love him so much. Fox's jab juggles and throw-downs are just too fun lol. Makes me want to get PM<3.

Gabbrielle

Smash Rookie
Let's play, since MXXD123 isn't responding.
GGs, your bowser!! Scary! You play chars that I just don't know how to fight, don't know the MU very well..i.e bowser and wolf. Good practice though ^^

edit: I don't really have a peach, I mess around on her sometimes but she's not my main, I'm not comfortable on her. The playstyle I use on her helps me warm up, you probably noticed..Sorry I could only play a few, I'll be open to play more later or tomorrow!

NeonshunSnow

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4768-8846-4864
GGs, your bowser!! Scary! You play chars that I just don't know how to fight, don't know the MU very well..i.e bowser and wolf. Good practice though ^^

edit: I don't really have a peach, I mess around on her sometimes but she's not my main, I'm not comfortable on her. Sorry I could only play a few, I'll be open to play more later or tomorrow!
New Brawler. Brawl with me and help me learn? ^ ^'

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I'm actually not that great against Peach, myself. Even though I've already played a few here, I rarely ever play any good Peach players.

Good Zelda, too! I could tell most of the reason why you were losing was because of how rare the match-up is. Zelda used to be a horrible match-up for me.

Gabbrielle

Smash Rookie
I'm actually not that great against Peach, myself. Even though I've already played a few here, I rarely ever play any good Peach players.

Good Zelda, too! I could tell most of the reason why you were losing was because of how rare the match-up is. Zelda used to be a horrible match-up for me.
That, and chars that hit hard are usually my weakness. I've trained my zelda to be able to keep up with faster chars like zss and fox, but the slower harder hitters tend to do better vs me, because zelda can be KO'd so easily. Peach is just a hard MU in general, she is hard to fight against. She's well-rounded.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
That, and chars that hit hard are usually my weakness. I've trained my zelda to be able to keep up with faster chars like zss and fox, but the slower harder hitters tend to do better vs me, because zelda can be KO'd so easily.
I've noticed the best way to play Zelda against Bowser is to just wait until he approaches, if he ever does (if he doesn't, I guess just spam Din's Fire). Since Bowser outranges Zelda's everything with his ftilt, it's best to just bait and punish.

Probably.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
(Melee)
I feel too floaty with Marth. I know Roy is low-tier and all, but I love him so much. Fox's jab juggles and throw-downs are just too fun lol. Makes me want to get PM<3.
I would definitely agree, I like Roy better because he's less floaty. We need more P:M players!

@Diddy204 I'm up for some.

Top Bottom