• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GG's as always, solid connection too :lick: I see you put some work into Meta Knight
GGs man! Yeah the connection was surprisingly good indeed ;o

And yeah, kind of.. Well my :metaknight: is kind of like your :yoshi2:: autopilot lol. While :metaknight: only needs his 'Nado, f-tilt / d-tilt (for spacing) and Loops, your :yoshi2: finds relief in dat OP pivot grab and eggs ;D

Your :yoshi2: is quite impressive I must say; I could not quite exert enough pressure with :marth: onto him during the first couple of games, since you just outcamped me lols. Eventually I was able to engage somewhat more easily, but still, it wasn't quite a sinecure ;p

Looking forward to the next ones!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Singles / doubles anyone?

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Hey Ometa, sorry dude. A texture I had on Lucas made the wifi disconnect...I'll remember to take that off...

AAaaaannd Wii-mote batteries died :(

GGs nonethesless though. I feel as though I need to practice more with Yoshi and DDD...

You have a nice selection of characters

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Hey Ometa, sorry dude. A texture I had on Lucas made the wifi disconnect...I'll remember to take that off...

AAaaaannd Wii-mote batteries died :(

GGs nonethesless though. I feel as though I need to practice more with Yoshi and DDD...

You have a nice selection of characters

How unfortunate... GGs though!

You palette of characters is very vibrant as well~ I don't believe I've ever played your Yoshi before.. but man! It's certainly lived up to the rumors huh? xD The eggs, the pivot grabs, the Egg lays, the up airs, all this partially describe that fierce, aquatic-shaded dino you play.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
How unfortunate... GGs though!

You palette of characters is very vibrant as well~ I don't believe I've ever played your Yoshi before.. but man! It's certainly lived up to the rumors huh? xD The eggs, the pivot grabs, the Egg lays, the up airs, all this partially describe that fierce, aquatic-shaded dino you play.
Why thanks~

Speaking of aquatic coloring...This is the texture I use on yoshi :)

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Welcome back. How about those matches? lol
did my cousin anger you with his smash spamminess?
It wasn't makin me mad, because I know that I have more skill than him lol, so it didn't matter. Just gotta let smash spammers be smash spammers. Those matches were fun though.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Anyone want to brawl?
Good games dude! A green bulb for a connection indicator is really a novelty to me O.O

I couldn't really tell who your main character is, but you seem to be quite versatile anyway. Perhaps.. :wario:? :o

space23

Smash Rookie
Good games dude! A green bulb for a connection indicator is really a novelty to me O.O

I couldn't really tell who your main character is, but you seem to be quite versatile anyway. Perhaps.. :wario:? :o
Yeah good connection, I use zss mainly but like to use everyone online.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
It wasn't makin me mad, because I know that I have more skill than him lol, so it didn't matter. Just gotta let smash spammers be smash spammers. Those matches were fun though.
cousin: haters gunna hate xD trolololol

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Space is the best Zzs I've ever fought! Mans no joke either! I want to fight him when he replaces his old controller and get a new one :D

Death, I want to brawl you again man. Not now though, when can you brawl again?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
wtf is going on in this thread
am i on everyones ignore list?? lol
trust me ill only troll u a little

Space is the best Zzs I've ever fought! Mans no joke either! I want to fight him when he replaces his old controller and get a new one :D

gyk i can play later tonight maybe

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562

You've fought the aib'er, Space? Nice I did once, well during the beginning months of 2013, He/she three stocked two of my characters, but I wasn't as good at the time though, but it was an honor.

I would also like to brawl death as well, I've been hearing that he has a great sonic.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
wtf is going on in this thread
am i on everyones ignore list?? lol
trust me ill only troll u a little

gyk i can play later tonight maybe
Nobodys trolling or ignoring you Death. They're just sacred of your Sonic ;)
Alirght, sounds good man.

Edit: Ohhhhhhhhhh! That's why he picked Marth in the begging and showed up once I finished my matches with D.Peach. Thanks for clearing that up bro :)

Peach ***** Ike, I went online to find matches with D.Peach vs an Ike. 2 stock after two stock, and above all that, the connection looked good. Our connection was laggy (call it a john or not, It's truth). I know what to do next time I fight him. He's not the best Peach I've fought by the way, Crows the best Peach I've ever fought. Dark did work, but I could be all mobile and stuff. I know how to play Ike, just ask the people I fought, lag destroys my play-style (which is mobility, smart aggression, and flashiness). I will type the same thing to my Toon and Gnw.

Top Bottom