• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
ggs i think i learned a lot but idk
i hate pokemon stadiums ledges lol so many silly SDs
i also feel really bad knowing that my only win was my MK aagainst your PT
got any tips?
Ggs, Well for one it would be mainly to dont smash a lot... It slows you don't a lot and leaves you wide open for a punish... Just utilize more tilts... Lol yes Pokemon stadium ledges xP omg the sd's... I normally don't play that aggro so I'm guessing that's why I kinda sd'd a lot... And don't feel bad, you'll get better

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Sorry guys I gotta go, so I have to likely see you all tomorrow.

I have to get something done.

GGs Someone you almost beat ZSS with Falcon lol. Puff vs MK can be nearly suicidal, but I usually do ok.

It was pretty close there, so I'm satisfied with that at least haha.

Also GGs Courage too I would play longer, but I got go though. Sorry about that.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Was that a desync? I haven't seen that happen in a really long time... ;P

I'm almost done for the night, I think. These last stocks are killing me over here.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs SomeoneRandom! Unfortunate last SD there but that was some nice fencing we did there. Ya know if ya count Yoshi's tail as a sword :p

But seriously tho, why is everyone picking up Zelda/Sheik??? I hate that character with a fiery passion...

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, that SD at the end had to have been the downer of the night. :p Especially since it was getting closer and closer every second.

Good games, Courage. Your Yoshi > my MK O_o

I tried soooo hard for the Rufio at the end there. I swear I got it as well, but then you got out and I was like, :upsidedown: Your DDD is sooo hard to grab, I hope I didn't telegraph every single move super hard while we were playing and not notice. xD

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Ugh, that SD at the end had to have been the downer of the night. :p Especially since it was getting closer and closer every second.

Good games, Courage. Your Yoshi > my MK O_o

I tried soooo hard for the Rufio at the end there. I swear I got it as well, but then you got out and I was like, :upsidedown: Your DDD is sooo hard to grab, I hope I didn't telegraph every single move super hard while we were playing and not notice. xD
LOL @ that Rufio attempt. I need to learn to SDI out of that xD. So much salt~

Those Yoshi ~ MK matches were tough. I almost got a finger cramp running away from Nados...

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Hey ggs, those sd are so annoying... Lol. I need to be more careful and not kill myself so much :)
GGs~ I didn't play all that well myself for the most part, except for a few amazing reads and strings. That fair -> shine -> bair -> side B reverse kill I got with Wolf was friggin amazing lol. No idea how I managed to avoid Link's huge dair sword hitbox on that side B.

And yeah, if not for those SDs, those matches woulda been much closer. I saw some very very good things from you though as well. Your edge hogs with Ike were pristine. And you're good about breaking up pressure with jabs on all your characters. Jus work on your SDs, roll a tad bit less and keep fine-tuning your game :p

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
LOL @ that Rufio attempt. I need to learn to SDI out of that xD. So much salt~

Those Yoshi ~ MK matches were tough. I almost got a finger cramp running away from Nados...
Pfft, you're salty!? I should be salty because missing that cost me the game. ;)

I was actually trying to lay off Tornado since pivot grab, Egg Lay, F-smash, and U-smash can all beat it out (found that out the hard way multiple times, lol), but finding a way in against eggs is so hard. Not to mention perfect shielding them is hard since it's actually 2 hits... Gotta find an approaching method!

Anyway, it has been fun, and I've got to sleep now. Hopefully we can play some time soon... and perhaps you could get P:M and start completely even with me since I just got it yesterday. Just some food for thought. ;P

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Pfft, you're salty!? I should be salty because missing that cost me the game. ;)

I was actually trying to lay off Tornado since pivot grab, Egg Lay, F-smash, and U-smash can all beat it out (found that out the hard way multiple times, lol), but finding a way in against eggs is so hard. Not to mention perfect shielding them is hard since it's actually 2 hits... Gotta find an approaching method!

Anyway, it has been fun, and I've got to sleep now. Hopefully we can play some time soon... and perhaps you could get P:M and start completely even with me since I just got it yesterday. Just some food for thought. ;P
Project M hmm? xD Sounds interesting but I'ma have to find myself another SD card. Cuz I have texture hacks and what not on the one I have.

This was the Yosh you were fighting btw~ http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3903/al1102211630binout.jpg

@R0bO sorrry, I'm all smashed out for nnow. Maybe we can practice tommorow?...later today rather

Top Bottom