• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
What's up Alexo. Everyone had like disappear real fast like lol.

Edit: I don't think he want to play Someone. He might if I'm talking about Project M
Right, sounds good to me then. On a similar note... do you mind hosting? I have to get off Project M myself. xD

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
What's up Alexo. Everyone had like disappear real fast like lol
Yeah that's what I was referring to lol. Everybody is like 'DAS wants to play? I'm leavin.' Made me lol.

Yeah y'all know I don't play Brawl.

ThisIsNotJake

Smash Rookie
ggs man
one small tip would not always go straight for attacking. i'm not very good at punishing but against someone who is it would go a lot worse
anyone else want to brawl?

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
I just got into the tier thing and noticed my link is at the bottom of the barrel :/ I'm torn, I was thinking of switching mains but I saw some Izaw vids and I'm not sure if this tier thing is even that accurate. Or is it that he's just that good?

Hmmmmm....

ThisIsNotJake

Smash Rookie
ggs i think i learned a lot but idk
i hate pokemon stadiums ledges lol so many silly SDs
i also feel really bad knowing that my only win was my MK aagainst your PT
got any tips?

Top Bottom