• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright, anyone else want to play? I truly don't care what people say Death. I just laugh at what Waldo says. Now, come play me and brag that you beat a scrub :) K

Edit: That's what I thought ~

space23

Smash Rookie
Alright, anyone else want to play? I truly don't care what people say Death. I just laugh at what Waldo says. Now, come play me and brag that you beat a scrub :) K

Edit: That's what I thought ~
I'll play you

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Hi guys. I just dropped by to say that I probably wont be able to play for a very, very long time.
Life has caught up to me and I admit I was/am addicted to this game. So sorry for letting you guys down. This game has caused more harm to me than I thought, but it was fun. So bye guys.
wat D: that's sucks bro, but i know dem feels, I never got to play ya too. But GL with life tho *bob-omb bro fist* when you get back we should have a match. :D

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You host, still have you also
Good games Space! What you saw in the end (is exactly how I was struggling with D.Peach). Funny how they say I'm a WiFi Ike and stuff (Yet I ***** them a long time ago). Anyway great Zamus as always. Hope next time lag won't be there a lot (and please don't tell me that all this stuff only works online). (I can type the same thing to you as well.

Edit : Sigh

space23

Smash Rookie
Good games Space! What you saw in the end (is exactly how I was struggling with D.Peach). Funny how they say I'm a WiFi Ike and stuff (Yet I ***** them a long time ago). Anyway great Zamus as always. Hope next time lag won't be there a lot (and please don't tell me that all this stuff only works online). (I can type the same thing to you as well.

Edit : Sigh
I could see your good with ike but i just I wasn't playing at my best yet though. My GC pad broke so inputs are hard and sometimes don't work. Hopefully I can play you when I get a new pad

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Hi guys. I just dropped by to say that I probably wont be able to play for a very, very long time.
Life has caught up to me and I admit I was/am addicted to this game. So sorry for letting you guys down. This game has caused more harm to me than I thought, but it was fun. So bye guys.
Ace:

Dang it.. There's goes my brawl rival again. The best to you man..

Dat new stage btw:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

GG's SABRE!!!

Hound was right about your Marth lol. Yesterday, I 2-stocked your Marth with Ike but today you got him back in a bigger way xD. :p Nice use of

your B-special surprises and that u-air into up-smash lol. Big way to kill the ego xD. The Link vs Marth games were the funniest imo. I like

playing Link against bad match-ups :3.. Though I was surprised you didn't abuse Link's bad recovery and follow him offstage with f-airs :p. I was

happy to finally brawl that near-divine-level- Diddy Kong of yours :3. I think Mario did okay against him, I can't remember who won. Same ol'

good stuff with your Meta Knight. Shaming, blaming, and serving defeats :p. My Fox is really baack thoughh. I noticed it in Fox vs Falco; I'm just

glad I didn't let the throw chains get to me this time. I actually pulled off a win, tieing Falco and Fox at 1-1. :3 .. And last but not least, your ZSS.

;c .. I'm soooooo upset with myself D: , I fell for so many obviously lures and gave you easy reads.. The whole time I was saying, "I should know

better... yup.... I should know better". Oh yeah, and nice weird thingy with ZSS off stage where you did that b-side-air thingy then wall-kicked back onto the

stage..(I don't know what moves she has.. I don't play her D: ) I just slouched down and was like.. "Well... crap...". Things like that just bring me down; I guess it's jealousy haha.

Edit: And we had a Utopian connection despite my internet's DC fails :333333

crashman360

Smash Rookie
Ace:

GG's SABRE!!!

Hound was right about your Marth lol. Yesterday, I 2-stocked your Marth with Ike but today you got him back in a bigger way xD. :p Nice use of

your B-special surprises and that u-air into up-smash lol. Big way to kill the ego xD. The Link vs Marth games were the funniest imo. I like

playing Link against bad match-ups :3.. Though I was surprised you didn't abuse Link's bad recovery and follow him offstage with f-airs :p. I was

happy to finally brawl that near-divine-level- Diddy Kong of yours :3. I think Mario did okay against him, I can't remember who won. Same ol'

good stuff with your Meta Knight. Shaming, blaming, and serving defeats :p. My Fox is really baack thoughh. I noticed it in Fox vs Falco; I'm just

glad I didn't let the throw chains get to me this time. I actually pulled off a win, tieing Falco and Fox at 1-1. :3 .. And last but not least, your ZSS.

;c .. I'm soooooo upset with myself D: , I fell for so many obviously lures and gave you easy reads.. The whole time I was saying, "I should know

better... yup.... I should know better". Oh yeah, and nice weird thingy with ZSS off stage where you did that b-side-air thingy then wall-kicked back onto the

stage..(I don't know what moves she has.. I don't play her D:) I just slouched down and was like.. "Well... crap...". Things like that just bring me down; I guess it's jealousy haha.

Edit: And we had a Utopian connection despite my internet's DC fails :333333

Hey bros :D would you like to brawl? i'm trying to improve my snake :) have i played you with him? if so i wanna see if you see an improvement :)

crashman360

Smash Rookie
You were in the lead by 20%. You had no real reason to scoop in the middle of the match.
it's not about winning to me man, it's about improving haha. i don't think i'll improve like that. i'm not trying to be rude ha

someone brawl meh

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
it's not about winning to me man, it's about improving haha. i don't think i'll improve like that. i'm not trying to be rude ha

someone brawl meh
Ace:

It's easy not to be b-side special'd by Bowser. Don't shield. And okay. Gg's I guess

crashman360

Smash Rookie
Ace:

It's easy not to be b-side special'd by Bowser. Don't shield. And okay. Gg's I guess

Yeah i just don't play very many haha, the bowser snake match up is uncharted territory haha XD i gotta say though that mario is ****ing annoying, in a good way haha

Brawl anyone?

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
I might play some Brawl here later today. .-. And I think I might regret it, but I feel like playing Brawl.

SAIMUNN!!!
EERMMAARGGHHEEERRRRWWDDDDD, IT BE TEH ORANGEBLUE

Dude, how dare you be such an ethereal wraith and only sporadically show up here in the Arena >: (. You are supposed to visit this marvelous community on a daily basis (and naturally also make yourself discernible in the act ;p)

Nevertheless, I could not commend you more for resorting to good ol' Brawl (even if it will be only incidental, which I hope not of course ;O). Perhaps I will be able to brawl you anytime tonight, but please be wary of the time zone deviations; it's already 20:00 here ;/
When exactly were you planning on being online?

Top Bottom