• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Sure! but i warn you, im quite rusty.
Ive been playing P:M to an unhealthy extent. :/

Entro? Where'd ya go?
It doesnt say youre online

when youre online it says youre brawling

ive got a room up try to join

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Diddy and Alexo, also sorry to cut out Cons, but that lag was just more than I was willing to deal with.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Are we done? You exit after you choose, so either we're done or you choose the wrong character and wanted to go back

My apologies for the sudden exit, duty calls! xD I would be more than happy to resume our matches though :seuss:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Saimunn! We had quite the number of mathes!

You're marth is almost perfected in its style btw. The walling and spacing is pretty gross lol.

Even though i was messing around last game, I cant believe i pulled off the SDI > Tech on the CG spike :o

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman

You're marth is almost perfected in its style btw. The walling and spacing is pretty gross lol.

Even though i was messing around last game, I cant believe i pulled off the SDI > Tech on the CG spike :o
I completely forgot that you could SDI Falco's D-air back on to the stage after D-throw. You just saved my Ganon many stocks against Falco. I'll have to throw that in there sometimes instead of simply meteor canceling and getting edge hogged occasionally. :emptysheep:

Edit: What even... is my sheep messed up!?

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
My apologies for the sudden exit, duty calls! xD I would be more than happy to resume our matches though :seuss:

I think I might stop anyway though. GGs Ometa I haven't fought you much in a while, but I can tell you've gotten better.

Nice characters, and its cool that you play the low tiers as well.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Oh ok we can play some more then

GGs DAS! You partially lived up to your rumours, last time I played you (8-9 months ago?!?) I was three stocked repeatedly and almost effortlessly. 8-9 months later I manage to avoid such nonsense :3 Either I've improved or your gears are starting to rust...

OMG THO DAT LAG! The latency was sadly present and hampered my movement, recovery, inputs, etc. I'm positive that it had some effect on you as well (Though I couldn't really decipher if it did or didn't ;)). Without lag the previous battles would have been more intense ten-fold!

The myriad of characters you control is rather impressive indeed :seuss: They each possess somewhat the same passive/aggressive playstyle rarely seen nowadays...

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GGs indeed, once again ;o

Why thank you! I am kind of aware of what I would need to be doing, but to flawlessly execute the spacing with :marth: on WiFi is one massive challenge T.T

Lol @ the ditto btw; I thought that my spike would have sufficed, but the instant Dolphin Slash and the subsequent d-air spike of yours kind of silenced me ROFL XD
Was a close match altogether btw!

Oh yeah I only noticed (in hindsight) that you had the GGs tag to insinuate that you were about to leave sigh.. Excuse me for recklessly mounting an assault right there ;/
Nonetheless, the tech was absolutely incredible; credits for that one ._____.

Also, I'm due the vast amount of credits as regards your :dedede: sigh.. the MU for :marth: is allegedly to the his detriment, but still.. Quite difficult to pierce that b-air / waddledee barrier :(

Looking forward to the next ones!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs DAS! You partially lived up to your rumours, last time I played you (8-9 months ago?!?) I was three stocked repeatedly and almost effortlessly. 8-9 months later I manage to avoid such nonsense :3

OMG THO DAT LAG! The latency was sadly present and hampered my movement, recovery, inputs, etc. I'm positive that it had some effect on you as well (Though I couldn't really decipher if it did or didn't ;)). Without lag the previous battles would have been more intense ten-fold!

I'm also impressed by the myriad of characters you control
Thanks man you almost had me that second Pit vs Lucas match. It was pretty clutch on my part lol. I thought I was gonna lose that one.

You play quite well with your characters too. The lag was pretty bad, and it claimed we have a green connection. It felt red to me imo.

The lag messes with my speed and reactions the most, and I'm not as willing to fight or take risks as much. I wasn't gonna underestimate you, but I was gonna at least think it was possible to win.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs indeed, once again ;o
Sorry Saimunn about not having you join. I wasn't sure if it was ok between Ometa and myself for 3 for all or rotations. Also I don't think you would have enjoyed our connection it was quite bad.

Edit: I'm out guys, so later everyone goodnight.

Top Bottom