• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's PZ. I'm guessing the connection was pretty good for you, it was for me. Nice Falcon, you read me like a book sometimes.

PZ

Smash Lord
Ggs Metalbro, I only wished I was more of a challenge and those SDs vs ike....Well now that I think about it I only recently started playing again a week ago but I would like to be pro falcon if possible. :3
Note to self: upb his upb everytime you get chance.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Ggs Metalbro, I only wished I was more of a challenge and those SDs vs ike....Well now that I think about it I only recently started playing again a week ago but I would like to be pro falcon if possible. :3
Note to self: upb his upb everytime you get chance.
You already are a pro Falcon lol. I'm scared to know how good you were at this game when you were actually playing it constantly.

PZ

Smash Lord
GG's PZ. I'm guessing the connection was pretty good for you, it was for me. Nice Falcon, you read me like a book sometimes.
Yes very I couldn't believe it because I have been playing the 360 for quite awhile and the connection there is going down but I come back to brawl and its amazing a little input lag here and there but south to canada I should expect that. Unless my router is having one of its moments where if the person im playing is farther the better the connection...My worst connection back when I played a lot was pretty much my own state<.<

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yes very I couldn't believe it because I have been playing the 360 for quite awhile and the connection there is going down but I come back to brawl and its amazing a little input lag here and there but south to canada I should expect that. Unless my router is having one of its moments where if the person im playing is farther the better the connection...My worst connection back when I played a lot was pretty much my own state<.<
Perhaps the cause of your bad connection back then was due to the servers being overcrowded. And I know what you mean about the 360, I always lose connection to XBL like every 2 hours or so.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Man, I had to go grab myself a glass of water while reading those last few pages because the salt (along with the excuses...) was just too much to handle.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
match? spamming was getting annoying lol. good games

i will myles

Ace:

Good games? Yeah right. Those were the most ******** games ever. The first two games were fine (Even

with your suicide win), but you started playing like a coward. I've never seen anything so cowardice on this

forum. All you wanted to do was hang on the edge to get easy K.Os. For FIVE minutes on Kirby vs Fox, you

sat there on the edge trying to lure me off the edge so you could dair or b-suicide. That was annoying. So I

picked the Bridge of Eldin stage to avoid that and fight fair, but you just SD 3 times. And you did the

same thing on Shadow Moses Island. Then you just ended up scooping in the middle of the match during

Pikachu vs Kirby because Pikachu's b-special nerfs edge campers which made you SD. Seriously, if I

wanted to brawl players like that, I'd go on Basic Brawl.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Ace:

Good games? Yeah right. Those were the most ******** games ever. The first two games were fine (Even

with your suicide win), but you started playing like a coward. I've never seen anything so cowardice on this

forum. All you wanted to do was hang on the edge to get easy K.Os. For FIVE minutes on Kirby vs Fox, you

sat there on the edge trying to lure me off the edge so you could dair or b-suicide. That was annoying. So I

picked the Bridge of Eldin stage to avoid that and fight fair, but you just SD 3 times. And you did the

same thing on Shadow Moses Island. Then you just ended up scooping in the middle of the match during

Pikachu vs Kirby because Pikachu's b-special nerfs edge campers which made you SD. Seriously, if I

That's why I quit Brawl, you have to play gay to win.

Edit: The only time you ever get rewarded for being aggressive is when you play Meta Knight.

crashman360

Smash Rookie
Ace:

Wait, i was in the lead man, if it was a real ladder or tournament match, you would of been forced to approach me. the fact that you didn't is your fault. if you don't know how to approach a kirby hanging off the ledge doing the same thing over and over again. then thats your fault. lol i was playing like i would in a ladder match. i wasn't going to blindly chase after you're fox.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Wait, i was in the lead man, if it was a real ladder or tournament match, you would of been forced to approach me. the fact that you didn't is your fault. if you don't know how to approach a kirby hanging off the ledge doing the same thing over and over again. then thats your fault. lol i was playing like i would in a ladder match. i wasn't going to blindly chase after you're fox.
Ace:

You were in the lead by 40%, and this isn't a tournament match. Taking on Fox in Sudden death led to you getting flashed off the stage, not my fault.

crashman360

Smash Rookie
Ace:

You were in the lead by 40%, and this isn't a tournament match. Taking on Fox in Sudden death led to you getting flashed off the stage, not my fault.

I play every match like a tournament match i don't think you even know tournament rules. lol if it goes to sudden death in a tournament, the person with more stock or less damage wins. so when it comes to tournament play. yeah i beat you lol. btw added you hevil

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
I play every match like a tournament match i don't think you even know tournament rules. lol if it goes to sudden death in a tournament, the person with more stock or less damage wins. so when it comes to tournament play. yeah i beat you lol. btw added you hevil
Ace:

I don't care about tournament rules, this isn't a tournament. If you need that cover to make you feel better, go ahead. I'm pretty sure the announcer declared Fox's victory at the end.

Meteor:

LOL, I rather get B-Special spammed by Falco at this point. I didn't see any of the matches, but what is this talk about SD at :eldin: and :shadowmoses:? Please explain.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
In an attempt to emerge from a enormous heap of salt, the perpetual flow of the notorious mineral utterly engulfs another delicate Brawl-seeking soul..

However, in his pursuit to escape a 'salty grave', he managed to exclamate a faint shriek of desperation:

''.. If anyone can hear this.. My last request, before my spirit departs to the sacred havens, is to brawl someone.. Just a couple of games, not much more do I impose upon..''

(Doubles will also do)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Ace:

I don't care about tournament rules, this isn't a tournament. If you need that cover to make you feel better, go ahead. I'm pretty sure the announcer declared Fox's victory at the end.

Meteor:

LOL, I rather get B-Special spammed by Falco at this point. I didn't see any of the matches, but what is this talk about SD at :eldin: and :shadowmoses:? Please explain.
Falco's lasers are easy to deal with, I play Pika, he can just crawl under them then get a free dtilt ha.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
That's why I quit Brawl, you have to play gay to win.

Edit: The only time you ever get rewarded for being aggressive is when you play Meta Knight.
Not necessarily, but there are characters that have to play gay, and I don't like it. -_- Falco is one of him. "Pew Pew! Oh you're coming at me? Let me Side-B to the other side of the stage and we can start over again"

Besides I like how all P:M characters are MUCH more viable. It's also much more rewarding to not play campy.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Falco's lasers are easy to deal with, I play Pika, he can just crawl under them then get a free dtilt ha.
Meteor: Let me reword that then, I rather get B-Special Spammed by a Falco while playing as Charizard then deal with Pitiful playing.

Top Bottom