• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, DAS, man I don't know why I ever think "it could be fun to play some Brawl." It never is, I should just stick to Melee and P:M.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs, DAS, man I don't know why I ever think "it could be fun to play some Brawl." It never is, I should just stick to Melee and P:M.

GGs James we almost played 4 hours lol. A lot of matches and stuff, but I can certainly tell you've improved.

I thought you were enjoying yourself since you kept playing or at least really determined on fighting. I guess you were just in the mood to play Brawl.

Play whatever you feel man. I enjoyed our matches anyway.

I wasn't planning on fighting that long lol. I got to get up for work in a few hours. I got caught up in our games so much.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs James we almost played 4 hours lol. A lot of matches and stuff, but I can certainly tell you've improved.

I thought you were enjoying yourself since you kept playing or at least really determined on fighting. I guess you were just in the mood to play Brawl.

Play whatever you feel man. I enjoyed our matches anyway.
Oh yeah I guess that came out wrong, I definitely have fun playing against you, especially since I actually managed to make some of the matches close unlike the last time we played, but it's just Brawl's meta in general that's starting to appeal to me less and less, even when I'm winning it doesn't feel that great because I feel like I just have to play really lame to win.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Oh yeah I guess that came out wrong, I definitely have fun playing against you, especially since I actually managed to make some of the matches close unlike the last time we played, but it's just Brawl's meta in general that's starting to appeal to me less and less.

Indeed some of those were pretty close. As for Brawl in general well its a preference of course. I'll probably never get bored of either one, but I don't like them all at the same level.

I played all the smashes except Brawl+ and Brawl- versions.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Indeed some of those were pretty close. As for Brawl in general well its a preference of course. I'll probably never get bored of either one, but I don't like them all at the same level.

I played all the smashes except Brawl+ and Brawl- versions.
I never played either of those either, the only Brawl mod I've played is Project M, which is my favorite Smash game by far because it's basically just a better version of Melee because it has more characters, more stages, and some of the cooler aspects of Brawl (i.e. DACUSes, footstooling, and pivot-grabbing).

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
Nah, don't type that up, WIFi always makes us look bad in different ways. Anyway, which character do you want me to be?
Bro what sucks is I know if Im looking for someone with skill to play I can count on you but you always use the same person for the entire set of matches either ike or toon link don't you use anyone else?

Of course you switch to the character I cant stand the most out of all of them I hate you man

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Bro what sucks is I know if Im looking for someone with skill to play I can count on you but you always use the same person for the entire set of matches either ike or toon link don't you use anyone else?

Of course you switch to the character I cant stand the most out of all of them I hate you man

who should i be bro?

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
Well obviously I said I don't want to play against gnw. Im not playing good at all tonight but playing you Is just making me annoyed guess I just didn't feel like playing as much as I thought I did

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
haha ok my dk is supposed to be my best idk why I was doing a little better with sonic I couldn't play for **** tonight though lets do it though hopefully we can find 2 other decent people to play against

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
haha ok my dk is supposed to be my best idk why I was doing a little better with sonic I couldn't play for **** tonight though lets do it though hopefully we can find 2 other decent people to play against

Yeah, we will bud :)

Edit: Also I use Gnw when I team battle with someone. You noticed that Meta-Knight didn't phase me with Gnw. I just went in, but in a smart manner.

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
oh yea I posted yesterday like 4 times to brawl in like a 2 hour period but kept going away from the computer cause of distractions hha I didn't end up playing anyone

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
oh yea I posted yesterday like 4 times to brawl in like a 2 hour period but kept going away from the computer cause of distractions hha I didn't end up playing anyone

Uh dang :( Really wanted to watch it on his stream :D I know you'd win him with ease. Dude loses to Nesses and has okay shielding. He's mostly a washed out Yami, Kie Peach. He's still good though.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright bro, I'm going to bed now :) As always, fun matches :D Tomorrow we team and do some serious work. Goodnight my boy!

Goodnight Smashboards! Goodnight computer! Goodnight Myles! Goodnight room xD Alright then, night!

Top Bottom