• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

crashman360

Smash Rookie
good games kinda got bored lol. i want someone who plays a character that you can mix up :p

brawl anyone?

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
What's with all the boredom just play brawl, who cares who the other player plays as or their playstyle

PZ

Smash Lord
~Hello~, I just want to test my connection right quick before I go back to see why its slow...Anyone wanna assist me? I will play a few games if it isn't that bad otherwise back to the drawing board!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
~Hello~, I just want to test my connection right quick before I go back to see why its slow...Anyone wanna assist me? I will play a few games if it isn't that bad otherwise back to the drawing board!
mee

crashman360

Smash Rookie
What's with all the boredom just play brawl, who cares who the other player plays as or their playstyle

It's okay to have your play style, if you win with it great. doesn't mean we have fun with it. lol when i played your yoshi your moves consisted of throwing an egg, running away grabbing, f smash, U air, that was pretty much all i saw. besides the occasional f air :p it was just that same scenario over and over. like i said if it works, it works. i just get bored playing that lol

Brawl anyone?

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Wouldn't say that
LOL yeah there's no reason to fear my Yoshi unless you cant avoid those pivot grabs :lick: GG's dude I'm impressed with your range of characters. I am a little embarrassed at my performance tho. That one Wolf spike you did where I somehow DI'd way off the stage, I was lol'ing pretty hard

It's okay to have your play style, if you win with it great. doesn't mean we have fun with it. lol when i played your yoshi your moves consisted of throwing an egg, running away grabbing, f smash, U air, that was pretty much all i saw. besides the occasional f air :p it was just that same scenario over and over. like i said if it works, it works. i just get bored playing that lol
Word, I see what you are saying, yeah today I definitely was not playing at my full ability, usually I'll use Yoshi's full moveset but I was trying to feel you out before I made any major commitments. I was actually about to switch to Diddy on the match you left. We should play again sometime when I'm more into the matches

People are just scared of your Yoshi man. Take it as a compliment <3
You're sweet <3 lol any chance you're going to Apex in January?

Edited for spelling, grammar, formatting

crashman360

Smash Rookie
LOL yeah there's no reason to fear my Yoshi unless you cant avoid those pivot grabs :lick: GG's dude I'm impressed with your range of characters. I am a little embarrassed at my performance tho. That one Wolf spike you did where I somehow DI'd way off the stage, I was lol'ing pretty hard

Word, I see what you are saying, yeah today I definitely was not playing at my full ability, usually I'll use Yoshi's full moveset but I was trying to feel you out before I made any major commitments. I was actually about to switch to Diddy on the match you left. We should play again sometime when I'm more into the matches

You're sweet <3 lol any chance you're going to Apex in January?

Edited for spelling, grammar, formatting

Yeah man, i'm not trying to be rude, haha you seem like a pretty cool guy. but hey don't care what i say, don't care what other people say. if you're play style works for you, And you can kick ass with it. use it.

We should definitly play again sometime

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Yeah man, i'm not trying to be rude, haha you seem like a pretty cool guy. but hey don't care what i say, don't care what other people say. if you're play style works for you, And you can kick *** with it. use it.

We should definitly play again sometime

Don't worry, I didnt get any rude vibes. I'm not gonna get uptight talking about a video game lol. And yeah for the record I am a pretty cool guy

Top Bottom