• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Not necessarily, but there are characters that have to play gay, and I don't like it. -_- Falco is one of him. "Pew Pew! Oh you're coming at me? Let me Side-B to the other side of the stage and we can start over again"

Besides I like how all P:M characters are MUCH more viable.
Yeah, but Falco doesn't have to play like that just look at players like Larry and Keitaro, they both play a very unconventionally aggressive Falco, and they tend to be more successful than campy Falco players. Speaking of P:M, would you like to play?

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Im sorry saimunn im just not having fun your just getting on my nerves​
LOL, how? XD

Well, I'd say ggs nevertheless.. Apart from the lag and the SDs it went pretty smoothly tbh.

Sorry for the salt induction though o.o

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone else for a bit of brawl?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Yeah DO NOT get normal. WiFi doesnt work. WiFi safe set is what you want. Great, glad youre interested!
Ah, I see... It figures, I got the normal set a few months back. :p

Would you be able to send me the download link to the correct code set? I can't get on the Project M website for some reason.

That is, does it have a Mediafire link? ;O

Edit: You guys go ahead actually, since I'll be a while yet to download and figure out how to make it work.

crashman360

Smash Rookie
Good games, liked the PT. haha gotta love those Snake Shenanigans. what did you think of him?

Hevil93

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hevil93
3DS FC
2148-8887-6155
Hmmm If I had to say anything, it would to abuse Utilt. That **** gets me everytime.

Hevil93

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hevil93
3DS FC
2148-8887-6155
That Olimar on Halberd Match was a very fun match. You got everything squared away and gave me nothing to do. Pretty exciting. Then again, I'm love watching matches with Snake's hazards well placed.

Hevil93

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hevil93
3DS FC
2148-8887-6155
Yeah but Were my nade and c4 tactics good?

You gotta work on the C4. More like get to know it's hitboxes. It could have been lag, but a few times I wondered why you SD'd. Couldn't complain though.

crashman360

Smash Rookie
That Olimar on Halberd Match was a very fun match. You got everything squared away and gave me nothing to do. Pretty exciting. Then again, I'm love watching matches with Snake's hazards well placed.

Thanks Man. :) i've been trying to get better with him. he's really fun to use, and theres lots of "HOLY ****!" monents with him lol

MXX i will :)

EDIT: Yeah most of the time it was lag and i couldn't hit it right lol

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Ah, I see... It figures, I got the normal set a few months back. :p

Would you be able to send me the download link to the correct code set? I can't get on the Project M website for some reason.

That is, does it have a Mediafire link? ;O

Edit: You guys go ahead actually, since I'll be a while yet to download and figure out how to make it work.
Ill look into that for you... not sure where to look though lol.

@Converse96 Ill be on in a minute.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Leave it to my connection to go bleh at a deciding moment.. GG's Sabre and Hound. I gotta go to work so I'll keep this short.

LOL Sabre. That Diddy is almost on a divine level(The term I use to describe DAS' Peach)
Very nice mind gamey double-jumps>side-bs with Bowser, Hound. I really gotta learn how to do that with him perfectly.

gtgtgtgtgtgtg sorry

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Ill look into that for you... not sure where to look though lol.

@Converse96 Ill be on in a minute.
I am so sorry, but in a sudden unexpected turn of events i must go, (to my G-Maws house) ill be on later...

Top Bottom