• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
All done for today, mate? If so, good games. It has been a long while since I've faced a formidable Ike. ^-^

Very good Ike :D Not bad at all :) I messed up so much tricks and stuff :( He he! I look forward to brawling yo again :)

Work on those spot dodges! If Lag wasn't there, then I could back air with ease and gimp you. I know how to gimp Ike. I've always done it with Yoshi and everyone else. Just lag delayed my Spike position. Anyways! Good games!

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
Very good Ike :D Not bad at all :) I messed up so much tricks and stuff :( He he! I look forward to brawling yo again :)

Work on those spot dodges! If Lag wasn't there, then I could back air with ease and gimp you. I know how to gimp Ike. I've always done it with Yoshi and everyone else. Just lag delayed my Spike position. Anyways! Good games!
Good games, indeed. These matches reminded me of the time I faced the other Ike mains during Bi-Weeklies three years ago. I roll too much, huh? ^-^

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I heard he's from the same state as me. No, I haven't fought him yet. Have you? ^-^

Yup, I longgggggg time ago. Like three years ago. We use to be good friend. Until out of no where he starts to hate me and call me a noob and stuff. He wants me to play him again...no way in heck will I! Why? I don't need those rude Aib manners. You get me?

Also, would anyone like to brawl?

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
Yup, I longgggggg time ago. Like three years ago. We use to be good friend. Until out of no where he starts to hate me and call me a noob and stuff. He wants me to play him again...no way in heck will I! Why? I don't need those rude Aib manners. You get me?

Also, would anyone like to brawl?
Wow. That's unfortunate. :(
I hope to verse him at some point in time, though considering my lack of competitive experience outside of bi-weeklies I doubt I'd stand a chance. ^-^

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Wow. That's unfortunate. :(
I hope to verse him at some point in time, though considering my lack of competitive experience outside of bi-weeklies I doubt I'd stand a chance. ^-^

No no, you will stand a chance. He's nothing compared to my Ike. He's just going to jab a lot, just read his dash attacks, and jabs, and you''ll win him with ease. He's nothing special, I promise you that Zhu.

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
No no, you will stand a chance. He's nothing compared to my Ike. He's just going to jab a lot, just read his dash attacks, and jabs, and you''ll win him with ease. He's nothing special, I promise you that Zhu.
I see. Your encouragement is most appreciated. Guess I'll just have to adapt accordingly. ^-^

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I see. Your encouragement is most appreciated. Guess I'll just have to adapt accordingly. ^-^

If you stand with my Ike, when you can stand with Ryuga's with no problem. He always tries to read you, so whatever you (don't spot dodge when you're close to him, just shield and swing your sword). That's it :D And why haven't I heard of you? And why are you so... nice... It's weird seeing a person other than me be this friendly...

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
If you stand with my Ike, when you can stand with Ryuga's with no problem. He always tries to read you, so whatever you (don't spot dodge when you're close to him, just shield and swing your sword). That's it :D And why haven't I heard of you? And why are you so... nice... It's weird seeing a person other than me be this friendly...
Three years ago I mainly lurked the forums under another account. Even since then I never attended a single competitive event to establish a name for myself. It was also the time I shifted from my casual playstyle watching videos of notable Ikes, like San.
Oh, and about the "nice" part, I guess it's a trait I retained outside of Smash. ^-^

Top Bottom