• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Snail. Those matches went back and forth pretty often. Your Yoshi and Diddy is like impossible to play against with DK. lol The bananas were everywhere I tried to land and I couldn't do anything. There were so many hilarious moments and SDs that made me lose focus. Do you remember that all or nothing Dair off stage i did with TL? I was shocked when it connected.

I told you you'll get better than me :p

Edit: Holy crap! did we actually brawl for 3 hours?

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
GG's Snail. Those matches went back and forth pretty often. Your Yoshi and Diddy is like impossible to play against with DK. lol The bananas were everywhere I tried to land and I couldn't do anything. There were so many hilarious moments and SDs that made me lose focus. Do you remember that all or nothing Dair off stage i did with TL? I was shocked when it connected.

I told you you'll get better than me :p

Edit: Holy crap! did we actually brawl for 3 hours?

lol, yeah I remember that Dair. I couldnt believe it connected either, but at least you didnt get the pleasure of spiking me with it :lick: and yeah, yeah we really brawled for like 3 hours. But those were great matches, certainly worthy of our time

EDIT: Awww nah man, nah, there's no way I'm better than you! If you are not better than me, then we are at least evenly matched.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
I just thought of this because it's a good example of what I mean, I don't know if you were paying attention to that Lucario vs Ivy match between j-slo and I, but there was one part where he was camping all over the platforms on battlefield and I was getting tore up by falling for his baits, so I just walked into the middle of the stage waited for him to get in range and killed him with a dsmash.
Yeah I see what you mean, that's how I play Sheik. I just need to incorporate that into my Falcon game.

007killer90

Smash Rookie
NNID
Obi-wan
Im new but I love to play brawl daily. Shoot me a message if your interested in playing me.

My friend code is 236683046265

And my main is Ike and lucario.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
you timed me out man haha

Yup xD I'm nothing but a camper ;) All I do is camp. I can never go in! D: Not even against a Sonic! I'm a failure! :(

Not just that but... you three stocked me with ease... oh my... you're so much better than me :( My rusty Yoshi would be sacred to verse a high caliber player... such as yourself :) You're amazing!

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
so I decided to host a weefee tourney at Chatzy... http://us10.chatzy.com/SmashBros Tourney starts at 5:30PM CST (for those of who you are too lazy to google what time that is, that would be in 38 minutes!) It's 3-stock 8minute timer Items set to off and none, further details will be supplied in the bracket+ruleset link I'll be giving out at chatzy for participants.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
gg man. I lost count of how many times i got caught with those knees of justice lol
GGs Yeah those were fun. This has been a bad week of Smash for me:c. Your Ganon is good. TIPS: You roll waaaayyy too much, if you played anyone offline you wouldve gotten punished for them. Work on your tech skill, I saw one WD in the whole time we were playing and you were missing techs. You also need to work on your reads. The rest of your gameplay is pretty solid.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs Yeah those were fun. This has been a bad week of Smash for me:c. Your Ganon is good. TIPS: You roll waaaayyy too much, if you played anyone offline you wouldve gotten punished for them. Work on your tech skill, I saw one WD in the whole time we were playing and you were missing techs. You also need to work on your reads. The rest of your gameplay is pretty solid.
He beat my Wolf though, I'm such a fraud lol.

Top Bottom