• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
100 pages... Wow, that came quick.

Edit: anyone wanna brawl? I've got 15 min...

2nd edit: goodnight smash world

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Alexo, I guess T-murder couldn't get on after all, based on your last post you probably would've had a lot of fun knocking him around for a while, but oh well. Lol I laughed so hard on that Falco vs Falcon match when I killed you with a get-up attack. Also, I don't think you were necessarily playing bad, just be a little more patient, a lot of times you just sit there and space aerials, which isn't always a bad thing, but eventually it will present me with an opening to go in, keeping up the aggressive movement is good because it keeps me on my toes, but when you throw out hit-boxes I'll inevitably find an opportunity to punish, so rather than doing that try to focus on what I'm doing and react accordingly. I hope that helps, I'm not really the best at explaining things and I still have a lot to learn about the game myself.

Edit: Also don't get too hung up about losing on wifi, nobody's skills are ever at 100%, especially on a game like P:M that requires so much tech skill.

j-slo-3

Smash Cadet
GG alexo sorry about the taunt I didn't mean anything by it I was just happy I got that suicide lol. Leme know if you want any advice.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs j slo, sorry I was sandbaggin a lot of those, I havent been feeling it today. I guess thats no reason to sandbag though, sorry about that.

Its good I dont care about taunts.

**** I need to get out of sandbag mode. Ill be back to normal tomorrow(if the day goes well).

j-slo-3

Smash Cadet
GGs j slo, sorry I was sandbaggin a lot of those, I havent been feeling it today. I guess thats no reason to sandbag though, sorry about that.

O ok I was wondering what the deal was on some of those matches where u were just jumping around. Just remember it's just a game have fun with it,and don't get frustrated everyone has off days.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743

**** I need to get out of sandbag mode. Ill be back to normal tomorrow(if the day goes well).
I just thought of this because it's a good example of what I mean, I don't know if you were paying attention to that Lucario vs Ivy match between j-slo and I, but there was one part where he was camping all over the platforms on battlefield and I was getting tore up by falling for his baits, so I just walked into the middle of the stage waited for him to get in range and killed him with a dsmash.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
These were some pretty darn good matches! You're half better than all the Aibers I've ever fought. Good work :) I knew when I felt that connection with Ike... that I'd suffer so much. Thankfully I got a Gnw and a Tl. Also got a D3, but for now. Good work!

Nice Sonic as well! I hope next time when we brawl that you'll see what I'm truly made out of.

What you played is half the best I got. Plus I'm a scrub, bro :]

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
lool i don't really check back on posts for edits

but yea dude ill get online now

These were some pretty darn good matches! You're half better than all the Aibers I've ever fought. Good work :) I knew when I felt that connection with Ike... that I'd suffer so much. Thankfully I got a Gnw and a Tl. Also got a D3, but for now. Good work!

Nice Sonic as well! I hope next time when we brawl that you'll see what I'm truly made out of.

What you played is half the best I got. Plus I'm a scrub, bro :]

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
yea dude you're a big scrub
you're more free than some hood rats snatch
just give me your money

if i give u trouble
what future do u have in this game
(n_n) (~_~)

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
yea dude you're a big scrub
you're more free than some hood rats snatch
just give me your money

xD Ha ha! Yeah I'm really bad :] My Ike was soo bad man! I couldn't even kill you once! My Tl was just abusing the WiFi. I couldn't even power shield one of your attacks! Not just that but your Sonic was perfect! Didn't abuse the lag not once and man is it a pro Sonic! Wow! Best I ever fought and ever will :]

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MY MR.GAME AND WATCH!

AIBERS XD THEY CAN NEVER STAY AND TALK :( OH WELL. HE WAS DECENT AT BEST THOUGH!

Someone brawl me before I close the Nintendo Wii, please?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
HAHAHAHA

I MAKE __X__ AND ESPY
LOOK LIKE MEEK!
EVEN WORSE TRUE BLUE!!!! LOOL!

YOUR GNW WAS SOO COLD MAN!
SO MANY WHIFFS!
I SWEAR IT WAS TURNING BLUE!!!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
HAHAHAHA

I MAKE __X__ AND ESPY
LOOK LIKE MEEK!
EVEN WORSE TRUE BLUE!!!! LOOL!

YOUR GNW WAS SOO COLD MAN!
SO MANY WHIFFS!
I SWEAR IT WAS TURNING BLUE!!!
Even better! CPUS! My Gnw is free'r than the American flag~

So bad... Aibers will always be bad and never admit defeat~

Are you done mister? Well alright then, still haven't brawled someone yet :( Alright then, good night Smashboards <3

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Even better! CPUS! My Gnw is free'r than the American flag~

So bad... Aibers will always be bad and never admit defeat~

Are you done mister? Well alright then, still haven't brawled someone yet :( Alright then, good night Smashboards <3
you timed me out man haha

Top Bottom