• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Entro...sorry i guess we got a little carried away there xD

You are like, THE most aggro and non campy lucario i've ever played! xD those grabs man. You looove grabs, and are good at getting them. If you picked ICs, youd' be golden

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
GGs Courage! time just flew by lol didnt even know what time it was
Not that I have a bedtime or anything :ohwell:

Edit : actually theres this thing that happends to me idk why but when playing aggresive players (or anyone fast) i start to play that way too but when playing against someone campy (slow) i play at the same "speed".

lol if anyhing all i was doing was throwing attacks and hoping for the best

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Any others that want to brawl???

Why is it that when I play basic brawl nobody actually fights? When I initiate the first attack it seems like they always gang up on me. I'm confused?????

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Why is it that when I play basic brawl nobody actually fights? When I initiate the first attack it seems like they always gang up on me. I'm confused?????
Because taunt parties are so much fuuuuun /sarcasm. It's either you fight them 1v3 or join them. Or stay off of bb completely.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Don't even bother with Basic Brawl lol

Literally, if you wanted to do randoms, I would do Team Battle if anything, cuz at least people will ACTUALLY fight instead of just wasting time taunting the whole time LOL.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh I suppose I could play a few matches before I go to bet.
Good games James! Sorry I rushed the last one :( Need sleep xD Ha ha! Seems you enjoyed our matches? Well I do the best I can to make matches fun. Thanks for the games! I look forward to brawling you again! Very nice Pikachu! I just just play the match-ups verses Pikachu with a new style of way. No doubt a good Pika! Good night bro!

Edit: Oh! By the way, we should team up with each other sometime :) Sometimes my partner Hyper isn't her. So if you're ever here and I'm looking for a team battle. Please join it! Ha ha

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Good games James! Sorry I rushed the last one :( Need sleep xD Ha ha! Seems you enjoyed our matches? Well I do the best I can to make matches fun. Thanks for the games! I look forward to brawling you again! Very nice Pikachu! I just just play the match-ups us Pikachu with a new style of way. No doubt a good Pika!
Yeah, GGs, those were some pretty fun matches. Link's dair was throwing me off because I'm so used to Project: M now and his dair has like no priority in that so I kept trying to challenge it and getting myself killed lol. Though I was reminded of why I quit Brawl I think I tripped four times in one match :ohwell:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, GGs, those were some pretty fun matches. Link's dair was throwing me off because I'm so used to Project: M now and his dair has like no priority in that so I kept trying to challenge it and getting myself killed lol.
I don't really play Project M. I'm a Melee guy and always will be a Melee guy. I'm anti pm against it xD Anyway I hear you. Well I hope to do better tricks and combos. Take care bud~

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I don't really play Project M. I'm a Melee guy and always will be a Melee guy. I'm anti pm against it xD Anyway I hear you. Well I hope to do better tricks and combos. Take care bud~
Yeah the community seems pretty divided about it, I don't really see why though, who could be opposed to more Smash?

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Yeah, GGs, those were some pretty fun matches. Link's dair was throwing me off because I'm so used to Project: M now and his dair has like no priority in that so I kept trying to challenge it and getting myself killed lol. Though I was reminded of why I quit Brawl I think I tripped four times in one match :ohwell:
Link's Dair is made to spike now in Smash 4 if sweetspotted. Although it is said to change if redeemed too powerful.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Lookin' a bit more feminine to me... from some angles..

Idk looking at him from top to bottom is surely a change. The added on armor and such give him a more muscular build. All in all its still great news.

Still hoping for Roy though its highly unlikely =p

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Marth's face is still feminine, but his build looks more masculine. MUSCLE UP!

I'm glad he's returning (although it was obvious), it's nice to see him.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Anybody wanna play?

Glad to see Marth in the new smash, but I'm not surprised. Too cool of a guy.

Edit: May'be later then

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GGs Metalbro! Daaaamn I am having an off-day with the SDs with :marth: and the :falco: grab whiffing lol..

Quite frankly though, your :marth: is slightly more sophisticated than mine xd

You annihilated my :metaknight: though; nice :dk: tricksies ;o

EDIT:
Also; dat (unintentional?) :mario2: gimp? XD

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Saimunn. Sorry I have to leave so soon, something came up. Anyways, I did much better this time and your Marth seems to keep getting better. You really know how to space those Fairs. When I do them I just throw them out while retreating and hope you run into it lol.

BTW that double change of characters after our Marth battles xD

also that one Marth Ditto on Halberd must have made you angry lmao. When that lazer beam hit you right at the end I was laughing, then the Bomb hit you when you tried throwing me to it. The final cherry on the top was that homing arm cannon that killed us both for the game. That was something out of a comedy show :grin:

Edit: I try not to think of those Mario vs ZSS matches, they scare me :c that first one was complete luck

Top Bottom