• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'll play you~
:D

GGs Amical though we did lag a bit more than last time oh well it happens.

Anyway almost got me with that comeback in Peach vs Lucario lol. I was thinking no no this can't lead to what I think might lead to.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Ok Amical we play
Oh. My. Goodness. xP
That lag kept making me do things that I didn't want to, lol. I kept inputting different moves, but most of them came out as something different! However, the rest was otherwise okay. xD I know I should use more FF Nair, jabs, and for those matches I kind of forgot about Aura Sphere. But I think I need advice elsewhere - do you have any advice for me that's not about using Lucario, but just brawling in general? :3 I mean things like basic strategies and responses, certain advanced techs I have to use more, certain techs in general, punishing, etc. xD

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Oh. My. Goodness. xP
That lag kept making me do things that I didn't want to, lol. I kept inputting different moves, but most of them came out as something different! However, the rest was otherwise okay. xD I know I should use more FF Nair, jabs, and for those matches I kind of forgot about Aura Sphere. But I think I need advice elsewhere - do you have any advice for me that's not about using Lucario, but just brawling in general? :3 I mean things like basic strategies and responses, certain advanced techs I have to use more, certain techs in general, punishing, etc. xD

The lag part advice can't help that lol. Anyway I think you shouldn't roll that much even if you're Lucario lol. Also I think you should go for reads and pivot grab sometimes if you see the chance. Don't be too eager to attack me when I knock you away. Sometimes its best to fallback and regroup if possible. Stuff like that makes it harder to predict you and helps you live longer too. I don't see you shield grab much either there were some opportunities to do that, so try more of that too.

It also works to pay good attention to your opponent. It helps with finding habits, knowing when and where to attack, etc. I look at your character and mine a lot to know what to do.

Also you gotta learn to deal with pressure better, and I mean I was eating up that shield lol. Times like that you either roll out the way or see if you can do something out of shield.

Most of that stuff comes with faster reaction time though.

I can't really think of much more to tell you really. I hope this helps even a little bit.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I haven't seen you post here in a while I think. How have you been Sunny?
I've been. =p

Can't really complain~ I've been on an art craze lately and dropped brawl completely for drawing instead, but recently i've been kinda missing the tourney scene. The long break from brawl has kinda renewed my love for it I guess.

I play like booty now though. Heh.
I'm kinda shocked to see you still around too. How've you been dassy-bro~?

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I've been. =p

Can't really complain~ I've been on an art craze lately and dropped brawl completely for drawing instead, but recently i've been kinda missing the tourney scene. The long break from brawl has kinda renewed my love for it I guess.

I play like booty now though. Heh.
I'm kinda shocked to see you still around too. How've you been dassy-bro~?

Drawing, so you wanna be an artist in the future may'be? Heck that's a good thing though its productive for sure. I did plenty of that myself lol.

Its good to have you back, and you just gotta get back a feel of things. I couldn't play this myself for about 5 months lol, but got back on here about 3 months ago. I wasn't around much then though

As for what I've been doing. I'm mostly working nowadays trying to save up money and stuff. Nothing real special going on with me.

Edit: Anybody wanna play?

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Sunny....was lookin for more brawls but...oh well

Sigh, i droped some games for no reason. You'r . Still really good though. My props. I on the other hand, have a lot more work to do xD

I remember getting hit by cario's fair and I was like 'the hell!? That reach!!'

Would anyone else like to brawl?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Boop.

Wooooooooow Courage your Yoshi's gotten a lot better since I last left. You're still to this day one of the most aggressive Yoshter players i've, that can be aggressive effectively.

LMAO good job catching all those roles as Fox too. Bahahaha!

EDIT: Ahaha, Lucario's f-air is long yea, but most of the time I think you were just getting booped by it, because you stuck out a hitbox or something at the same time. The disjoint on his f-air beats out a lot of moves air to air so I often throw it out defensivly like a wall. That or Yoshi's nose is just getting in the way again. =p Mmm and thanks~

Yea, sucks about those game drops. :T You probably woulda had that Kirby match.

Top Bottom