• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Brawl anyone?

Well GGs Ace you really surprised me with all those character chooses you went lol. You played that Olimar vs Wolf match really well very very close. In the end I was put to death lol.

I haven't fought against your Pika in forever lol. I forgot you used him back when I first played against you.

Also I figured if he using some different people why not use some who I haven't tried on him yet too? That was interesting lol.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

GG's DAS! It you didn't notice, I was playing all depressed lol. I knew I was screwed as soon as I saw you like my message to brawl.

That awkward moment when my Ex-mains perform better than my mains. Wolf and Pikachu did well..

Very nice GnW btw :p

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Ace:

GG's DAS! It you didn't notice, I was playing all depressed lol. I knew I was screwed as soon as I saw you like my message to brawl.

That awkward moment when my Ex-mains perform better than my mains. Wolf and Pikachu did well..

Very nice GnW btw :p
I was thinking for a sec is something wrong here he doesn't do this normally. I don't want to bring depression only excitement lol.

Edit: Thanks for the compliment man.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Rotation is whoever wins stays and whoever loses switches with the other player

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Lol it's alright it's just that I thought we were doing rotations but it looks more like a FFA... Especially since the smashball it activated lol

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I'm in the mood to play for the first time in forever... does anyone want to play a few?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Alexo, and sorry anyone who might've been trying to join to do doubles, it wasn't giving me the option to let you join.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
ggs dream

I think you could use some advice from another kirby main if you want it

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Wow, this thread is really expanding. Anyone want to brawl? Hit me up!!!

GG's Gabe, that was going to be my last match as well anyway. Way too much lag, I think we were both feeling the effects of it lol. Maybe next time you try hosting

Dreamer_

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3496-9337-7244
ggs dream

I think you could use some advice from another kirby main if you want it
Sure, I'd love it. Btw those matches were pretty intense, but I'm glad you didn't go easy on me; I still have much to learn if I ever want to get good at this game especially with Kirby
EDIT: For now it's mah bedtime so yeah GG's and goodnight! xD

Top Bottom