• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Link's Dair is made to spike now in Smash 4 if sweetspotted. Although it is said to change if redeemed too powerful.
Yeah it seems like Sakurai is actually taking notes from Project: M because that's how Toon Link's dair works in that. Also in regards to Marth, I think his character model looks great, he actually looks more like his actual game than he has in any other Smash game.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Yeah it seems like Sakurai is actually taking notes from Project: M because that's how Toon Link's dair works in that. Also in regards to Marth, I think his character model looks great, he actually looks more like his actual game than he has in any other Smash game.
Yes I am happy for Link and the ones who main him. Same goes for Marth.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs DAS. Splendid stuff

GGs as well Courage you went so many people lol, and a few more you usually don't play. It was just like Bros-A doing it yesterday I think lol.

Zelda really had some difficulty approaching from what I noticed in her vs Rob lol. Those were fun and I think I'm done for now.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
So can someone please type me up all the characters that are confirmed for the new Smash game 'Smsash Wii U.'
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Sonic, Link, Toon Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Olimar, Marth, Samus, Pit, Fox, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Mega Man.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
I'm in such a dire need of a Brawl right now.. It's these accursed time zone deviations which render me kind of solitary every now and then T.T

Y U 'MUURRICANS SO 6/7 HOURS BEHIIIIND :upsidedown:

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
That's quite a list. Okay thank you, James.
You can go on the official website to see some screenshots of all the characters, and on youtube there are gameplay videos of Mega Man, Mario, and Bowser.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm in such a dire need of a Brawl right now.. It's these accursed time zone deviations which render me kind of solitary every now and then T.T

Y U 'MUURRICANS SO 6/7 HOURS BEHIIIIND :upsidedown:
I'll brawl you later today... like around 9:00 or 10:00 pm. So that means it will be night in your area. Well if you can then I'll play you at that time.

@ James, thanks, I'll take a peek and see it.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
I'll brawl you later today... like around 9:00 or 10:00 pm. So that means it will be night in your area. Well if you can then I'll play you at that time.
Thank you for at least responding to my desperate shriek for attention lols.

Anyways, there's actually a chance that I'll be online by that time. So whenever you see me online, just give me a heads-up and we'll get some matches going

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Thank you for at least responding to my desperate shriek for attention lols.

Anyways, there's actually a chance that I'll be online by that time. So whenever you see me online, just give me a heads-up and we'll get some matches going
I might be able to play with you in a little bit, I have to go to the store right now though.

R0bO

Smash Rookie
Anyone wanna do Brawl teams? Or ffa/1v1? I haven't played in a while and wanna see if I can still do alright >.>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just a reminder to you all that 2morrow nite, Ignorant Gaming grand opening with a stream party. Wifi request for singles, teams, w/e you guys want. You decide what you want. Brawl, Melee, and all sorts of games. Follow me twitch channel to be the first to know when it all starts and for more future content of Ignorant Gaming. Also check out my twitter for news and feeds on Ignorant Gaming.

twitch.tv/DarkPch
twitter.com/Dark_Pch
youtube.com/shade4611

Top Bottom