• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
If you have any further problems with me, please take it to pm. Thanks.

First and foremost, I don't have any problems with you to begin with so I'm not going to waste my time PMing you :)

Would you say it's unreasonable then to get upset at someone leaving without a word? I find that pretty rude myself, so I acted the way you treated me.
I see your point but really? You have no evidence of how I treated you! The only interaction we shared was a simple "Alright adding you in a sec :pimp:" so I see no compelling reason as to why you are even "acting" If I didn't even "treat" you... :glare:

Nobody wants to play?!

HYP3R

Smash Lord
First and foremost, I don't have any problems with you to begin with so I'm not going to waste my time P:Ming you :)

I see your point but really? You have no evidence of how I treated you! The only interaction we shared was a simple "Alright adding you in a sec :pimp:" so the way you should be acting should be a 180 from your current behavior :confused:

Nobody wants to play?!
PM as in personal message, there is no reason to keep fueling the thread with this arguement that's obviously going nowhere.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Hmm, where's the delete button on my friends list...
You deliberately chose to adopt such an insignificant, ethereal personality by naming yourself 'someonerandom', Mister William. Perhaps you should've gone with; Will the Drill (no sexual innuendo intended) or something? Now that's quite the punchline right?!

Or maybe something that alliterates.. Like.. William the Wrecker? Hmm.. just something in that fashion really. 'someonerandom' (without even a capital 'S' >_>) is just slightly bland..

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Good stuff SM44
GGs. I had a lot of fun in these matches. Your Diddy and Yoshi are very solid characters, and I enjoyed playing against them (especially Diddy, I need Diddy practice LOL).

Some of the earlier matches were really laggy, which I don't understand why... We're both in New York (to my knowledge), and I don't think either of our wireless routers are slow; I guess it could just be brawl's typical "lag cuz it can". :p

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
PM as in personal message, there is no reason to keep fueling the thread with this arguement that's obviously going nowhere.

Arguement?! (Well the saying goes: If you argue with an idiot no one can tell who's the idiot) As far as I'm concerned, you, HYP3R, are the one that is/was upset, not me.

But I suppose if you can't help but to make such vacuous, contradicting statements there is really no point in communicating with you anymore. Good day! :seuss:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Someone with manners wants to 1v1? I believe gabora asked me earlier if you are still available.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
You deliberately chose to adopt such an insignificant, ethereal personality by naming yourself 'someonerandom', Mister William. Perhaps you should've gone with; Will the Drill (no sexual innuendo intended) or something? Now that's quite the punchline right?!

Or maybe something that alliterates.. Like.. William the Wrecker? Hmm.. just something in that fashion really. 'someonerandom' (without even a capital 'S' >_>) is just slightly bland..

Oh gosh, why...

How dare you reveal my name!? Baka! Also, there is actually a reason for not having anything capitalized (besides the fact I was in elementary school, lol...). I thought logins were case-sensitive and I was waaaaay too lazy to hit the shift key every single time I had to log in, so... yeah. More to it than meets the eye. ;)

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
GGs Dreamer. You have a nice... and unpredictable Kirby. I could learn from you. As a Kirby main myself i have some tips.
1. Use the Gonzo combo more
2. Dont stale you kill moves
3. Dont roll to predictably (I noticed that everytime your back was to the ledge and you were vulnerable you rolled into the stage)

Other than that you have a pretty unique style that a lot of Kirby's could learn from.

Dreamer_

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3496-9337-7244
GGs Dreamer. You have a nice... and unpredictable Kirby. I could learn from you. As a Kirby main myself i have some tips.
1. Use the Gonzo combo more
2. Dont stale you kill moves
3. Dont roll to predictably (I noticed that everytime your back was to the ledge and you were vulnerable you rolled into the stage)

Other than that you have a pretty unique style that a lot of Kirby's could learn from.
Thanks a lot! That really perked me up after that slaughterfest :D

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
GGs. I had a lot of fun in these matches. Your Diddy and Yoshi are very solid characters, and I enjoyed playing against them (especially Diddy, I need Diddy practice LOL).

Some of the earlier matches were really laggy, which I don't understand why... We're both in New York (to my knowledge), and I don't think either of our wireless routers are slow; I guess it could just be brawl's typical "lag cuz it can". :p
Yeah, brawl lags. Thats a fact. You were really creaming me when I was going Sheik, i was pretty upset tbh haha. Think I'm starting not to like playing her anymore. Oh well, until next time

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hey are you still here?
Oh Rich... I'm sorry again bro! The issue happened again... Honestly I'm not avoiding you Rich. Can you come back here at around 9:00? Or in an hour? Again... I apolgize.
Really hope you can make it back. If not.. Then I'll try my absolute best to make it tomorrow.

What's the deal with you guys picking on Hype? Got a problem against him?

Edit: If anyone would like to brawl, let me know.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Well if there's a problem it ends HERE!
Cool it before I cool it FOR YOU

etc.

I am the surrogate ruler of these lands.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well if there's a problem it ends HERE!
Cool it before I cool it FOR YOU

etc.

I am the surrogate ruler of these lands.
Uhh... I caused trouble? All I typed was why people are being mean to Hyper and that's it. Well, It's nice to meet you :) Would you like to brawl?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Kay, probably won't brawl too much, remote's being faulty :(
Alright

Seems Blues not coming.

Alright, would anyone else like to brawl me?

nvm

Kay, probably won't brawl too much, remote's being faulty :(
Good games! As soon as I played the first match. I knew this wasn't going to be good. Lag effects my speed (which is my game-play). I'm sure you noticed I started to pick any character for the heck of it. I even played my characters without their special textures, that means I'm not trying, just goofing around. Yeah, that's why. Please think twice before you type the word "johns", i can easily fix that next time we brawl. So yeah hold that word before you type it up. Maybe next time... if it doesn't lag so much. Either way, good work.

Blue_Sunshine

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-3301-0014
Good games! As soon as I played the first match. I knew this wasn't going to be good. Lag effects my speed (which is my game-play). I'm sure you noticed I started to pick any character for the heck of it. I even played my characters without their special textures, that means I'm not trying, just goofing around. Yeah, that's why. Please think twice before you type the word "johns", i c an easily fix that next time we brawl. So yeah hold that ord before you type it up. Maybe next time... if it doesn't lag so much. Either way, good work.
ggs, couldn't pivot b at all instead side b'd a lot.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Someone with manners wants to 1v1?
The ignorance in this post is too high.

Really dude, you're taking this too far for something so little. Move on, find another match, don't get all salty and start an argument because you got ditched. (and maybe he had a reason, what if he had an emergency all of a sudden? Maybe he forgot. We all make mistakes. Heck, I've done it before if I remember correctly, and the guy didn't react like you are now.) Ometa is a cool dude. Really, calm down and move on.

But if you do continue like this, then I won't continue to feed you, and I will move on.

--

Hai Saimunn! >:I Omg Smash 4 Marth looks so good.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
The ignorance in this post is too high.

Really dude, you're taking this too far for something so little. Move on, find another match, don't get all salty and start an argument because you got ditched. (and maybe he had a reason, what if he had an emergency all of a sudden? Maybe he forgot. We all make mistakes. Heck, I've done it before if I remember correctly, and the guy didn't react like you are now.) Ometa is a cool dude. Really, calm down and move on.

But if you do continue like this, then I won't continue to feed you, and move on.

--

Hai Saimunn! >:I Omg Smash 4 Marth looks so good.
Are you kidding me... at least Ometa could of explained why he didn't come. Hypers a polite guy but he does deserve a reason why. Just like how I promised Richard to play him today, but I couldn't make it, then I explained to him why I couldn't make it. Simple as that. Ometas a good guy... heck everyone are good people here.

I apologize for this but don't just attack Hyper like that.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Brawl/P:M anyone?

I got 15 minutes to kill in P:M

Are you kidding me... at least Ometa could of explained why he didn't come. Hypers a polite guy but he does deserve a reason why.
Store. Store. STORE. I had to run across town to fetch some groceries! It's just like I said, "I didn't state it in the post above simply because it's in the past and really doesn't matter"

Fine then, be a jerk.

This is polite hmmm?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I got 15 minutes to kill in P:M

Store. Store. STORE. I had to run across town to fetch some groceries! It's just like I said, "I didn't state it in the post above simply because it's in the past and really doesn't matter"

This is polite hmmm?
Okay I got you man. You went to the store... why couldn't you just type that up? Well... bye.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Ometa, you went super saiyan on me in those later matches. Nice GnW and ZSS

Brawl/P:M anyone?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yo GYK wanna play Brawl?
Sorry bro... I'm finally going to bed xD Tomorrow for sure! And Ometa has the maniest Captain Falcon I've ever faced!

Actually hold up... I'm going to Brawl Richard today. Then you after (If you're still interested). As long as the connection is good, then you'll see a show with my characters. Isn't that what everybody wants these days :/ Night :)

Top Bottom