• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Sorry bro... I'm finally going to bed xD Tomorrow for sure! And Ometa has the maniest Captain Falcon I've ever faced!

Actually hold up... I'm going to Brawl Richard today. Then you after (If you're still interested). As long as the connection is good, then you'll see a show with my characters. Isn't that what everybody wants these days :/ Night :)
Oh Okay.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
The ignorance in this post is too high.

Really dude, you're taking this too far for something so little. Move on, find another match, don't get all salty and start an argument because you got ditched. (and maybe he had a reason, what if he had an emergency all of a sudden? Maybe he forgot. We all make mistakes. Heck, I've done it before if I remember correctly, and the guy didn't react like you are now.) Ometa is a cool dude. Really, calm down and move on.

But if you do continue like this, then I won't continue to feed you, and I will move on.
100% true tea.

I don't mean to continue this on or make things worse, but remember Hyper, people come in here to have fun; it's no fun when people act like sour sports. Someone not responding could be anything, don't always assume the worse, like it's disrespect or anything. Just keep that on mind, and continue smashing and STUFF!

So, I'm going to see Thor: The Dark World now, so I may come back later tonight for some brawls. :p

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Well, now that all of my acorns are tended to, you guys can finally start seeing my wonderful rose-colored posts posts in here again~♪

*no response*

What's with the silence, pink is TOTALLY a manly color!
Why are you all looking at me like that...?
why--

:006:

Ahem

First things first~
Welcome to the arena Hyper!

Glad ya decided to join. But I think you might be a bit misguided.
You're supposed to put your right shoe on the other foot~

[That is to say--Translated into actual english]:

As far as the occasional no-repsonse goes, It's enevitable. Things do come up, people sometimes forget. I'm sorry you had to deal with that, but, using that as an excuse to start an in-thread argument is 99.982311% NOT okay.

(these are real numbers)

If it happens again, just move on and find someone else to play.

:009:

Also, Sir GYK.
Welcome to the Arena as well~

And don't double post.

lest you be stared at by adorable kittens until the end of your days.

:003:

Edit:

Would you look at that. Policewoman Ndayday beat me to it.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Gohan. Man your Kirby has transcended itself. You had me in almost all the games I versed him in. When you landed that Jab Lock I was stunned, I even learned you can SDI the jabs. You keep on improving the way you have and one day no one will beat that Kirby. Good work dude.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
GGs Metalbro! That DK was good as always. That Marth tho! I just cant get past that sword. Luigi was the bomb! Jab>Up-B is soo good, Idk why Luigi is low mid tier, I feel hes about where Yoshi is on the tier list lol, but anyway those Luigi combos were hype. That one time on BF were you recovered from like all the way from the bottom of the stage I was like "wtf... ok???" My Falcon was getting bodied by your Ike I really wanted to show of like a real Falcon would!. You're also the first person I've faced that can SDI out of a jab lock that good. I saw you werent moving and I was like "5#17! this jab lock isnt going all the way through" lol. I also felt kinda bad when you said LAST and then you picked Link and it happened to be on Lylat... but anyway GG I hope we can do this again sometime.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Also, sorry about all those random taunts, I have taunt set to X to make footstooling easier and sometimes I accidentally press it when I'm trying to do other stuff.

Edit: I'm just glad Pika can actually handle G&W in P:M, in Brawl that MU is absolutely abyssmal for Pika. I'm slowly learning the ZSS MU thanks to you too, she's so hard to approach, almost as bad as Ganon and Bowser.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, now that all of my acorns are tended to, you guys can finally start seeing my wonderful rose-colored posts posts in here again~♪

*no response*

What's with the silence, pink is TOTALLY a manly color!
Why are you all looking at me like that...?
why--

:006:

Ahem

First things first~
Welcome to the arena Hyper!

Glad ya decided to join. But I think you might be a bit misguided.
You're supposed to put your right shoe on the other foot~

[That is to say--Translated into actual english]:

As far as the occasional no-repsonse goes, It's enevitable. Things do come up, people sometimes forget. I'm sorry you had to deal with that, but, using that as an excuse to start an in-thread argument is 99.982311% NOT okay.

(these are real numbers)

If it happens again, just move on and find someone else to play.

:009:

Also, Sir GYK.
Welcome to the Arena as well~

And don't double post.

lest you be stared at by adorable kittens until the end of your days.

:003:

Edit:

Would you look at that. Policewoman Ndayday beat me to it.
Cool! I'm a kitten! Also hello :) and I want my bowl of yarn... where is it? Or do cats only play with yarn?

Either way, anyone want to brawl now? Waiting for Richard but no avail

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Cool! I'm a kitten! Also hello :) and I want my bowl of yarn... where is it? Or do cats only play with yarn?

I haven't played you yet GYK. I'll play if you want to.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Alright, but just to warn you, (my game-play is all about speed) so if it lags and stuff... don't except too much from me.

Who will be the host?

My friend code 0903 5382 1196

Don't worry we'll just do what we can. You can host

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Don't worry we'll just do what we can. You can host
Yeah, it's because I fought Blue Sunshine in the morning and the connection was... um... bad... johns or not it's the truth.

Edit: who will be the host?

Alright good games Das. I just not going to except this lag. No way. Anyway thanks for the games.

WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THE FREAKEN LAG! The only person that has a really good connection is Zork.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Would anyone like to do brawl? I only plan on using Yoshi, DDD, Pika and ROB. Main practice and what not

Courge...

That Avi

I have no words

<3

Kittens you say?!

Where?

Must pet~

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yeah, it's because I fought Blue Sunshine in the morning and the connection was... um... bad... johns or not it's the truth.

Edit: who will be the host?

Alright good games Das. I just not going to except this lag. No way. Anyway thanks for the games.

WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THE FREAKEN LAG! The only person that has a really good connection is Zork.
Well the lag was pretty out there lol, but heck you did good. GGs nonetheless though with what we got out of it.

You actually out played me there out of those 5 games we played lol. First person here to have done that in a while, so I'm really pleased.

I do hope we can play again though lol.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

I don't know, I want to find a kitten as well :D

Edit: I really didn't try after I went ToonLink. I also I'm going to be down on myself. Why? Because I didn't preform the way I wanted to preform. There is a reason why I have that quote... well... things go fast and that's that.

I'm not mad Das... just very annoyed... reasons why I don't play1vs1 anyone. Mostly Basic Brawl (because it has a very good connection compared to our modems). Alright that's enough out of me. Good games! I hope next time the god awful lag will die for good! Thank you:)

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well the lag was pretty out there lol, but heck you did good. GGs nonetheless though with what we got out of it.

You actually out played me there out of those 5 games we played lol. First person here to have done that in a while, so I'm really pleased.

I do hope we can play again though lol.
I really didn't try after I went ToonLink. I also I'm going to be down on myself. Why? Because I didn't preform the way I wanted to preform..............

I'm not mad Das... just very annoyed... reasons why I don't play1vs1 anyone. Mostly Basic Brawl (because it has a very good connection compared to our modems). Alright that's enough out of me. Good games! I hope next time the god awful lag will die for good! Thank you:)

Top Bottom