• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I don't know, I want to find a kitten as well :D

Edit: I really didn't try after I went ToonLink. I also I'm going to be down on myself. Why? Because I didn't preform the way I wanted to preform. There is a reason why I have that quote... well... things go fast and that's that.

I'm not mad Das... just very annoyed... reasons why I don't play1vs1 anyone. Mostly Basic Brawl (because it has a very good connection compared to our modems). Alright that's enough out of me. Good games! I hope next time the god awful lag will die for good! Thank you:)
Don't worry I feel the same way really lol. I made so many mistakes and it grated my nerves. You killed yourself Ike vs ZSS after the good start 2nd stock, and Lucas vs G&W was just fail on my part.

I want a better connection next time as well lol.

I want us both of us to be at 100 percent. Til next though.

I still wanna fight someone though. Anybody wanna play?

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
If your still looking to play, right here!
GG's dude, I still have no ****ing idea how to play that god damn Diddy matchup. it pisses me off so badly. also, do you have any tips for me on how to get off the ledge? you shut what i think my options are down pretty badly with your diddy. Your darn good with a wide variety of characters!

R0bO

Smash Rookie
GG's dude, I still have no ****ing idea how to play that god damn Diddy matchup. it pisses me off so badly. also, do you have any tips for me on how to get off the ledge? you shut what i think my options are down pretty badly with your diddy. Your darn good with a wide variety of characters!
That last stock, WHYY >.> Well your off the ledge game is... I'd say about 30 maybe 40% of your gameplay which isn't a good thing especially with marth unless you were able to stop most of my characters off ridiculous gimps lol probably stay by the ledge right where the end of marths sword reaches it but other than that those were some pretty awesome games, sorry if it bugged you I kept switching characters after each match, I take it you were not trying against Zelda and throwing out counters >.< also I love flashy playstyle, yours was very fun haha keep it up!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Online matches don't really measure for real. Sure the more skilled player usually wins, but to what measurement for real. That person you beaten could play a lot better without lag. Saying lag made you play worse is legit when its there. It was there, so yeah.

Do you main Link?

Edit: GGs btw Richard. I kinda forgot that Ike's f smash can hit behind him lol.

Anybody wanna play?

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
That last stock, WHYY >.> Well your off the ledge game is... I'd say about 30 maybe 40% of your gameplay which isn't a good thing especially with marth unless you were able to stop most of my characters off ridiculous gimps lol probably stay by the ledge right where the end of marths sword reaches it but other than that those were some pretty awesome games, sorry if it bugged you I kept switching characters after each match, I take it you were not trying against Zelda and throwing out counters >.< also I love flashy playstyle, yours was very fun haha keep it up!
yeah they were fun. but when im on the ledge...ugh my weakness, i need to work on it, but i dont know howwww lolol. do you know any ideas i didnt think of while i was on ledge?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games Richard, lag was was still there... but either way good work. I can tell you had trouble with the stupid lag. Either way good work. Just can't escape that cancer that leches on to Brawl.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
ANYONE WANNA BRAWL????????????
Nooooooooo, dat shield breeeaaaakkkk~
xD Lol, that was a bit frustrating. Good games, though! The lag was pretty bad in some parts, though. D: Regardless, they were fun matches~

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs, you're sure the real deal, your ike, link and dk are all skilled I did see some major spikes for a moment, When I was falco, I did grab and throw you then I paused to see if lag affected you as well.
It sure did! I just sat there waiting to see if you'd shoot lasers and abuse the match through lag. You didn't! Respect<3 Thank you! Of course I messed up on a lot of moves... I know you did as well. Well either way.. good work, bro!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
It sure did! I just sat there waiting to see if you'd shoot lasers and abuse the match through lag. You didn't! Respect<3 Thank you! Of course I messed up on a lot of moves... I know you did as well. Well either way.. good work, bro!
I hope to play you in future matches, Gyk

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I hope to play you in future matches, Gyk
Same here bro! And may the cancer rest in peace next time.

Also, if you know some Kirby mains or Kirby players, or Kirby clips, then support my bud Wisp (he's making a community Kirby combo video).

Sorry to link this... but I'm sure many would like to join?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cNQgEYcFtw

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Edit: What do you think about Pikachu in P:M? The majority of the community seems to think he's bad, but I think he has a lot of potential. Also, sorry about all those random taunts, I have taunt set to X to make footstooling easier and sometimes I accidentally press it when I'm trying to do other stuff.

Edit: I'm just glad Pika can actually handle G&W in P:M, in Brawl that MU is absolutely abyssmal for Pika. I'm slowly learning the ZSS MU thanks to you too, she's so hard to approach, almost as bad as Ganon and Bowser.

Pikachu is kinda meh in P:M to be honest. He has little combos/reliable follow-ups to moves, a easily powershielded projectile, and is quite light.

On the bright side, he has one of the best gimping games, he's a really good (if not the best) vertical killer, and a excellent recovery.

R0bO

Smash Rookie
yeah they were fun. but when im on the ledge...ugh my weakness, i need to work on it, but i dont know howwww lolol. do you know any ideas i didnt think of while i was on ledge?
Idk if theres much marth can do on the ledge, I mean getting back on stage maybe go off the ledge and right after forward air which you did sometimes, and chasing your opponent off ledge with forward air, sometimes back air but those can be risky especially against mk

And sry about that space Im back now if you want to continue, the matches looked pretty close :o

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Courge...

That Avi

I have no words

<3
Well, Avis aarre my specialty~ Thanks!

@Gohan Really good games! Your pretty good as always :)

I like that kirby of yours...and i the same time, I hate it lol. Its so tricky

Sorry about the last few games. Was just going a few different characters. Sorry if i was sorta clumsy with them. Especially fox. I dont really play him much anymore and he requires a lot of technical upkeep

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
M'kay, cya online in a sec
GGs Courage! You've got a nice set of characters there, they were all exceptionally well executed. I dont know if you can tell, but my controller... has problems sometimes, but some of them were my own fault. My controller makes it so that you cant really buffer aerial attacks or it wont work. No johns tho, probably would've lost most of those matches still with a good one.

That Yoshi tho! All that blue, that red tounge, those green eggs, the tail, the $69.99 shoes, and the "sit on" attack. (I know its called Yoshi Bomb, i just think sit on attack sounds funnier.) Dedede's so fat, I felt so salty when I got hit by those F-smashes by him. Pikachu's QAC was on point, most of the time, but I couldn't punish it so it really didnt matter. And the Robot... my Kirby usually does best against bigger characters unless they have good recovery, and man did was that R.O.B hard to kill. You had some nice mixups with those B-reversals man. You even chose Sonic, and you get the award for being the best Sonic ive ever faced. You even got that Jab lock on me lol.

You're a great opponent, I look forward to facing you and that magnificent roster of characters you have again sometime in the future.

Top Bottom