• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
Idk if theres much marth can do on the ledge, I mean getting back on stage maybe go off the ledge and right after forward air which you did sometimes, and chasing your opponent off ledge with forward air, sometimes back air but those can be risky especially against mk

And sry about that space Im back now if you want to continue, the matches looked pretty close :o
ok lets play again for a little

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Courage! You've got a nice set of characters there, they were all exceptionally well executed. I dont know if you can tell, but my controller... has problems sometimes, but some of them were my own fault. My controller makes it so that you cant really buffer aerial attacks or it wont work. No johns tho, probably would've lost most of those matches still with a good one.

That Yoshi tho! All that blue, that red tounge, those green eggs, the tail, the $69.99 shoes, and the "sit on" attack. (I know its called Yoshi Bomb, i just think sit on attack sounds funnier.) Dedede's so fat, I felt so salty when I got hit by those F-smashes by him. Pikachu's QAC was on point, most of the time, but I couldn't punish it so it really didnt matter. And the Robot... my Kirby usually does best against bigger characters unless they have good recovery, and man did was that R.O.B hard to kill. You had some nice mixups with those B-reversals man. You even chose Sonic, and you get the award for being the best Sonic ive ever faced. You even got that Jab lock on me lol.

You're a great opponent, I look forward to facing you and that magnificent roster of characters you have again sometime in the future.
You're an awesome brawler too, and thanks!

Lol you were salty?! So much salt when i tried to gimp kirby(...lol) and catch you under ledges and messing around under the stage. But then....the tables were turned lol. Gud stuff on that kirby jab lock too. XD I SAW it comming but my fingers spazzed out and i didnt get the tech or SDI correctly lol.

Lol when i got the sonic jab lock I was like... :troll: now we're even

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Ok Amical let's do this

Edit: @Kester lol I had a rough time against GYK earlier even though it was very brief lol.
GGs! Those Lucario dittos just made me feel... Well, hopeless. D: Almost as if I don't have a future with this game at all, you know? "xD I know most people like dittos with better players because it makes them feel motivated to do better, but it's the opposite with me, lol. Whenever a better player than me, such as yourself, who doesn't even really play as the character I main, three-stocks me three times in a row, I feel like all my practice has gone into nothing. Ha.
Regardless, thanks for the brawls, we should play again soon! :3

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs! Those Lucario dittos just made me feel... Well, hopeless. D: Almost as if I don't have a future with this game at all, you know? "xD I know most people like dittos with better players because it makes them feel motivated to do better, but it's the opposite with me, lol. Whenever a better player than me, such as yourself, who doesn't even really play as the character I main, three-stocks me three times in a row, I feel like all my practice has gone into nothing. Ha.
Regardless, thanks for the brawls, we should play again soon! :3

GGs as well Amical. I felt kind of bad using Lucario myself I tend to not play dittos too much, but I was curious on how you would handle the matchup. That's why I tried Lucario as well. Sorry about that I don't want to discourage anyone.

I thank you as well for the matches. I do hope to play again soon as well lol.

Getting hungry need to go eat.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I guess SomeoneRandom mains Snake, but then again I can't really tell who he mains really.
He mains IC's offline and he does best online with Falco and MK

but I haven't played him in forever so maybe things have changed.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Anyone want to play just a couple of matches? :3

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
He mains IC's offline and he does best online with Falco and MK

but I haven't played him in forever so maybe things have changed.

He usually use MK, Snake, Marth, G&W and on some occasions ICs recently. I don't see Falco much at all though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The stream party is on hold till 2morrow afternoon. I payed my bill today and my service is active. But they have to come to the house and add new wires or something. Idk. So this party will be on hold till 2morrow. Follow me on twitch to be the first to know when this all starts out.

twitch.tv/darkpch

HYP3R

Smash Lord
ggs cody but I had a feeling you were just making fun of me the whole time

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
... What? How does dash-dancing (or any of the things listed above) relate to taunting/making fun of someone? o_o I go Ganon to get a feel for how people play. ;P

I legitimately use dash dancing to confuse the opponent (well, I try, can't guarantee it works...).

HYP3R

Smash Lord
... What? How does dash-dancing (or any of the things listed above) relate to taunting/making fun of someone? o_o I go Ganon to get a feel for how people play. ;P

I legitimately use dash dancing to confuse the opponent (well, I try, can't guarantee it works...).
Because the first few matches were serious and then after that I felt like he wasn't trying you know?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
He usually use MK, Snake, Marth, G&W and on some occasions ICs recently. I don't see Falco much at all though.
Derp. How could I forget his Marth. I don't know, maybe next time he'll use Snake on me more.

Oh look he's here. Yo Random who do you main again offline and online?

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Sorry, Courage and Ometa, I've got to go now. Nice Ganon vs Luc match, though. xD

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Anyway ggs cody I'm not trying to be salty I was just confused is all.

Anyone else 1v1?

Top Bottom