• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Derp. How could I forget his Marth. I don't know, maybe next time he'll use Snake on me more.

Oh look he's here. Yo Random who do you main again offline and online?
Have a been a recent topic of discussion in here? ;)

Honestly, my Ice Climbers are pretty bad now, I drop chain grabs all the time, my desyncs don't come out reliably, etc... You could say I want to focus on other characters, but they hold a special place as my first "main", so I'll never drop them.

I guess you could say I co-main MK (the horror, I know, I know...) along with Snake, because I don't really main either one of them, but use them both the most.

Um, online I use the same characters as I do offline now. Snake and MK are my go-to characters with Marth occasionally, then I throw in G&W for fun tech-chase stuffs. Otherwise, I usually cycle through nearly the whole cast when playing casuals.

Edit: Guys, I might be able to do doubles in a little bit if you're still up for it. Can't guarantee an awesome connection though. ;P

Edit 2: If you guys are full though... it's true we haven't played in forever, Metal. If/when we play, I hope I can put up a bit of a challenge still; I haven't been playing recently.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Have a been a recent topic of discussion in here? ;)

Honestly, my Ice Climbers are pretty bad now, I drop chain grabs all the time, my desyncs don't come out reliably, etc... You could say I want to focus on other characters, but they hold a special place as my first "main", so I'll never drop them.

I guess you could say I co-main MK (the horror, I know, I know...) along with Snake, because I don't really main either one of them, but use them both the most.

Um, online I use the same characters as I do offline now. Snake and MK are my go-to characters with Marth occasionally, then I throw in G&W for fun tech-chase stuffs. Otherwise, I usually cycle through nearly the whole cast when playing casuals.

Edit: Guys, I might be able to do doubles in a little bit if you're still up for it. Can't guarantee an awesome connection though. ;P

Edit 2: If you guys are full though... it's true we haven't played in forever, Metal. If/when we play, I hope I can put up a bit of a challenge still; I haven't been playing recently.
Ah good to know. Once I get my Wii set up during this "rush hour" time, I'll let you know. Btw don't worry about being rusty, I feel like i'm kinda rusty too.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Okay, I'm confused. Who has said that they are up to do doubles as of right now? xD

Courage: Yes, I know, I just thought I should join, but then I realized that if I did, a brawl would start. xD

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
<3 I messaged you before about it but didn't get a response and then bacon and random showed up in my room :o
I'm assuming that was an inbox/conversation msg? :c i'm on mobile, i'm looking at the thread not the top of the page xD

We can always look for more people, right? We've already got you and I, that's two.
Yes, we can look for more

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
All righty then, who's up for some doubles? :D We need two more people~

... Btw, I've NEVER done doubles before, so I'm really sorry if I let people down, lol. How do we decide the teams?

Edit: Okay, just one more~

Mattyb4

Smash Rookie
All righty then, who's up for some doubles? :D We need two more people~

... Btw, I've NEVER done doubles before, so I'm really sorry if I let people down, lol. How do we decide the teams?

Edit: Okay, just one more~
actually, sorry, im playing with sarcastic :/

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Ggs Amical... The lag in the last game was kinda bad :/ and omg lucario! Y u no die earlier xP

Brawl / Project M anyone?

Top Bottom