• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs Dreamer, nice Pit. I lost the last one because I was going for flashyness, crap. I wanted a moonwalk reverse knee so bad, but I think I got one on Jungle(whatever that stage is called). TIPS: Obviously you need to work on techs and try not to use get up attack so much. Roll away sometimes, instead of the get up attack.

Possibly the best Falcon in this thread(not bragging lol). Someone prove me wrong.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs Rich~

Yep, Fox is also my secondary, but I rarely use him online since I put almost all my work into Wolf :p

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
True, true. Then I will be extremely sad:c.

CORRECTION: Possibly the SMOOTHEST Falcon in the thread.
I wouldn't be surprised if your Falcon surpasses mine, I don't play P:M much or Melee. So just keep practicing and then we could have manly dittos!

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't be surprised if your Falcon surpasses mine, I don't play P:M much or Melee. So just keep practicing and then we could have manly dittos!
Yeah man trust me, the first time I played you all I had was tech skill, I sucked otherwise. I have definitely developed my game tremendously(in my opinion) since then. I have been playin with deadjames a ton, and our games go back and forth. Its crazy how good my game has gotten since a couple of weeks ago.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff, Robo. ;) It's been a while since we last played. We didn't get many legitimate team matches in, but the 1v1s were fun. That Snake, so many traps, can't take it. o_o

Those matches at the end were hilarious. I don't usually play with items, but once in a while they can make things quite a bit more interesting. ;P

Sorry Kesterstudios, we were playing for quite a while and I have to head off now. Perhaps another time? ^^

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Yeah man trust me, the first time I played you all I had was tech skill, I sucked otherwise. I have definitely developed my game tremendously(in my opinion) since then. I have been playin with deadjames a ton, and our games go back and forth. Its crazy how good my game has gotten since a couple of weeks ago.
Hey, Still up for for P:M?
I had to do a restaurant-like amount of dishes at the most inopportune moment...

R0bO

Smash Rookie
Good stuff, Robo. ;) It's been a while since we last played. We didn't get many legitimate team matches in, but the 1v1s were fun. That Snake, so many traps, can't take it. o_o

Those matches at the end were hilarious. I don't usually play with items, but once in a while they can make things quite a bit more interesting. ;P

Sorry Kesterstudios, we were playing for quite a while and I have to head off now. Perhaps another time? ^^
Just so you know everytime I try to kill you or get excited you die (even when we team) its just brawl love <3 idk why you barely play though D: It seems like I play Courage every day sometimes, we play like once every month maybe :o

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I'll play with you, if Alexo is busy.
Well....................
........ALRIGHT!!

I'll host....
C U Thair.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry converse but I don't have project m. I know, I'm a noob. But if you still wanna play brawl I'm down.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I'm sorry converse but I don't have project m. I know, I'm a noob. But if you still wanna play brawl I'm down.
Its ok, ive only recently downloaded it myself.
But if you wouldnt mind, id really like to fight Alexo30, ive been trying to get a hold of him for awhile. :l

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Its ok, ive only recently downloaded it myself.
But if you wouldnt mind, id really like to fight Alexo30, ive been trying to get a hold of him all day. :l
Gimme a minute to get outta bed and get goin. If its pretty laggy im gonna have to peel out early.

Mattyb4

Smash Rookie
GGs matty, would love to play a bit more but I'm not feeling to good :/. We have to play sometime when ever I get better so you don't get such a sloppy Bowser and Lucas :p

sorry for the late "GG's" i had to head off myself :/ but totally dude those were some real fun matches, hell i'm just impressed you're committed to making Bowser your main. seems pretty tough to get good with

Top Bottom