• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zork

Smash Apprentice
GGS CJ. Great Peach you have there. I wish I could move like that with Peach.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
I think if you just learned matchups some more and played a bit more patient at times and baited out stuff and whiff punished a bit more...you'd be extremely scary to play against.

I mean you already seem to have your tech skill down so that's definitely not holding you back. I just feel you go into auto-pilot a bit too much instead of reacting to what I'm doing.

Edit:

For instance, against Wario Peach has a grab release to Up Smash that can kill him at 100 or maybe even lower regardless of DI. You never went for this, you would have won that game otherwise.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Just Random Thoughts: What if a Peach player had a combination of Yami and Kie's playstyle... that'd be like the best thing evah!

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I'll play you Entro. I just need some minutes though.

If you don't mind of course.
GGs DAS! Good to play with you again

Just trying not to use it no reason actually although at first it was because i would charge too much and get hit during it but now its more because i want to

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs DAS! Good to play with you again

GGs Entro had some lag trouble there for a bit, but I'm glad it became playable soon again. I'm curious though why don't you ever use aura sphere lol. I never seen a Lucario player that doesn't use that move. I didn't even see one I think lol.

I was thinking he should use them vs Marth at least lol.

I did enjoy playing you again as well.

Top Bottom