• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Whenever I see an aggressive mk I just don't know what to do, I just have a brain fart and none of my moves work.

ZSS is such a hard character for me to play against because of the items at the beginning you will have such a high % lead not even 30 secs in. I try spacing with bairs and shields but you seem to not care about those either haha.
Bawww, of course I mind your movement. In fact I think that your overall zoning is really fair man! Believe it or not, but :kirby2: generally poses such a volatile threat to me because (perhaps similarly to your :metaknight:-anguish) once that magenta orb gets in my face, I often start to spotdodge / down-b frantically to distantiate myself again.. Then, miraculously enough, I suddenly realise how :kirby2: is destined to the grim fate approaching (with b-air as prime zoning tool), allowing me to repeatedly reallocate my position and bait with paralyzer shots, lava wires and d-smashes. And once I've got you trapped in an up-b, or a d-smash, I can securely chase you into invidious situations. It's a matter of thoroughly observing the movement of your opponent, and being keen on (or variation in) patterns. At least, that's what I recommend you to do. DAS has proven me that :kirby2: will annihilate a :zerosuitsamus: that cannot maintain a certain distance, so I accordingly incorporated such strategic intent into my gameplay in that MU ;p

Oh and notwithstanding; :zerosuitsamus: v. :kirby2: is drastically in favour of :zerosuitsamus:, may you not have been aware of that already. So quite frankly, your indignation with the pressure of that space gal isn't misplaced whatsoever. I'd suggest you consult some :kirby2: mains which (sporadically) browse this thread (or the character specific thread) for some more advice in reference to the MU, or in general (like Gohan, MikeKirby(??), and I know DAS as a fair pocket :kirby2: ;p).

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Saimunn93 we can try Brawling now if you want. If it lags too badly we can always quit. I'd love to see that feared ZSS.

Ansem

Smash Cadet
GGs i lagged so much the second game lol hopefully if less family is home or just no one is on we can have a good connection :)

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs Das sorry about the disconnection rite as you were about to win!

Actually it wasn't a DC I had to turn the game off since I was about to be left lol. I had to go, so I turned it off right when the match was over. Sorry about the confusion.

Anyway GGs CJ I think that was the best you did against me got a couple of games. You especially had my Fox on the edge lol.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Saimunn93 we can try Brawling now if you want. If it lags too badly we can always quit. I'd love to see that feared ZSS.
I'm afraid I don't have time now man.. It's 03:18 AM here, and I was actually about to go to bed ;/

I always try to visit the boards regularly, so whenever I see you around I'll try to make time for a bit of Brawl ;3

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
@Cons: We're going to do a rotation since j-slo and I don't like three-for-alls, so the loser will just kill themselves at the start of each match.

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
ok adding you inna sec
GGS dude, I couldn't stop laughing those last matches! I hate Marth dittos :\ but hey I got a win with both my secondaries! Toon Link and pokemon trainer! All and all one of the best sets I have played. Hat's off to ya.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Ace:

:awesome:

DUDE. I love your picture. Yin <33. I love that anime!!!!
Yeah it's a pretty good show, definitely one of my top five favorite anime, and Yin is pretty much one of the most adorable characters of all time even if she is so melancholy.

@Cons: GGs, I think I'm done for the night, your Lucario is pretty good, that totally caught me off-guard when you grabbed me and let the spirit bomb hit me, I never thought to do that, I usually just use it to edgeguard.

@Ben: We need to play P:M sometime since I noticed you've picked it up, I don't really play Brawl much these days.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
ggs Deadjames and J-slo!
Wow. that was intense. Deadjames, you have quite the annoying Wario there, lol.
You can handle a lot of characters!

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
GGS dude, I couldn't stop laughing those last matches! I hate Marth dittos :\ but hey I got a win with both my secondaries! Toon Link and pokemon trainer! All and all one of the best sets I have played. Hat's off to ya.
lolol yeah that was fun! next time i wont go so easy on your secondaries ;)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
ggs Deadjames and J-slo!
Wow. that was intense. Deadjames, you have quite the annoying Wario there, lol.
You can handle a lot of characters!
Yeah, I picked up a couple tricks from playing against Strong Bad, he plays a mean Wario. I main Bowser, but I'm pretty familiar with the majority of the cast because it took me quite a while to settle on Bowser as a main since so many characters in P:M are viable/fun to play.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Yeah it's a pretty good show, definitely one of my top five favorite anime, and Yin is pretty much one of the most adorable characters of all time even if she is so melancholy.
Ace:

Yin's voice actor, Fukuen Misato, voice acts for the most adorable characters.. especially for Yin and Eve. Aight, just gonna stop there before I get too hype.

Ahem... wanna brawl doe anyone?

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
i will let me get fc

1593-2027-8743

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I have an alternative school, which I've been told I don't have to attend right now due to high performance.

Top Bottom