• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I guess we won't be able to play.

Hmm it usually doesn't lag like this, but I guess its one of those rare circumstances for me and my opponent.

Edit: Well its fine it happens sometimes.

Anyone wanna play?

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
GGs, Joey! xD I was making sooo many mistakes. I kept kicking myself throughout every match we had!
That Sheik... I have no idea how to fight her! xP Same goes for Diddy~

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Probably more Marth comin your way.
GGs, Alexo, you're getting better! I'm going to have to step up my game too. That Marth ditto was fun, those are the only dittos I actually like. Also sorry about that random inactivity during that last match I had to open the door for my mom.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just want to inform you guys that this friday nite. Ignorant Gaming will have a big stream party. Wifi Matches on request and other brawl content. Singles and teams matches stream. w/e you guys want, you get. Spread it around. This will be big. Follow me on my twitch channel. This will be a stream for everyone. Also check me out on twitter if you have one for more updates and future plans for Ignorant Gaming.

twitch.tv/DarkPch

twitter.com/Dark_Pch

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
GGs, Joey! xD I was making sooo many mistakes. I kept kicking myself throughout every match we had!
That Sheik... I have no idea how to fight her! xP Same goes for Diddy~

lol, GG's dude. I really like the Yoshi/Lucario matchup

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Alright deadjames if you want, I can play Project M now. Ah, looks like I was too late lol. Oh well maybe next time.

Edit:

Hyper I will play you, shall I host?

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs, Alexo, you're getting better! I'm going to have to step up my game too. That Marth ditto was fun, those are the only dittos I actually like. Also sorry about that random inactivity during that last match I had to open the door for my mom.
Thanks man, I feel like Im getting better daily. Yeah you were clearly the better Marth, but they were still fun. I loved that Mario match on FD, I was determined to win that close one. Your Pikachu is getting pretty good too.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
GGS Hyper. Lag kind of ruined it though. I think those games would have been a lot closer if it wasn't for lag, I got away with some nonsense because of it in a few instances.

I like how you play Kirby.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGS Hyper. Lag kind of ruined it though. I think those games would have been a lot closer if it wasn't for lag, I like how you play Kirby.
Yeah i'm still trying to learn matchups but I think our matches were good excluding lag

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Saimunn I heard you play a mean ZSS, I would like to face you sometime as well. That's one matchup I don't see often.

Edit:

But not right now because I think my connection is extra laggy right now.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Saimunn I heard you play a mean ZSS, I would like to face you sometime as well. That's one matchup I don't see often.
If Hyper neglects / rejects my offer, then I'd be privileged to brawl you!

EDIT:
Nevermind, I've noticed how he already expressed his interest in said offer lols. Moreover, if you're lagging severely then it's not really convenient anyway..

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i'm still trying to learn matchups but I think our matches were good excluding lag

Yeah oddly enough lag didn't seem to affect me much this time. I still pulled off nearly everything I wanted. All the same I don't like beating people extra lag like that. Especially players I perceive to be smart.You seemed to be thinking hard and trying to adapt. I see a lot of potential in you.

For now the main advice I can give is watch out for those unsafe up Bs and inhales. It's good to incorporate inhales into your play but grounded inhales are not that safe. So I'd safe them as a rare mixup or only do them while coming down from the air.

For instance, a mixup you could try is make it look like you are about to bair and then last second change it to a reverse inhale while coming down. But again you can't be predictable.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Alright deadjames if you want, I can play Project M now. Ah, looks like I was too late lol. Oh well maybe next time.

Edit:

Hyper I will play you, shall I host?
If you'd like to join us still, we can play doubles, J-slo and I will be the green team.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Anyone else up for a few brawls? :3
Dayumn! Why does lucario kill at like 60% lol. GGs man, Lucario should definitely be you main, or at least a solid secondary. I gotta learn to deal with the lag by making smart decisions and not trying to be so technical, probably seemed a little boring to you lol. We should do this again sometime.
---
Anyone else wanna Brawl?

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
I will play
GGs man! Nice grab combos with :kirby2: :D

EDIT:
Also; lol at the failed spike attempts xD. Why does :kirby2: have to be this small spherical blob that is so difficult to strike T.T
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone else for a Brawl?

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Anyone else for a Brawl?
ill Brawl you for a little while.

nvm. none of my controllers are working properly... Probably not going to play anymore until I get a good controller that will do my frame perfect tech skill properly.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs man! Nice grab combos with :kirby2: :D

EDIT:
Also; lol at the failed spike attempts xD. Why does :kirby2: have to be this small spherical blob that is so difficult to strike T.T
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone else for a Brawl?
GGs.

Whenever I see an aggressive mk I just don't know what to do, I just have a brain fart and none of my moves work.

ZSS is such a hard character for me to play against because of the items at the beginning you will have such a high % lead not even 30 secs in. I try spacing with bairs and shields but you seem to not care about those either haha.

Top Bottom