• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I've added you, I'll host

Umm I'll be back in like 20 minutes converse... I'm going to eat

Ansem

Smash Cadet
ggs? you just kinda disapeared, either way i was getting really bag lag in the second room. dont think well play again that lag was pretty bad on my end :/? good rob though

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
gyk you delete me and then re add me yet? :p

I keep getting the awaiting registration then it doesn't show your FC so something is wrong lol

Zork

Smash Apprentice
SuperMetroid44, I'm ready to play now. Just post here when your Internet is free (I don't want to play in extra lag either, last time was bad enough at times lol).

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Oh my god i had you the whole time without knowing *huge facepalm*

And yet i did not get an error saying "you already have this code added" LOL

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
I'll assume we're done? :o (Didn't see your taunt bubble at the end there, sorry) GGs!
It was incredibly fun, those jab cancels! I'm proud that I managed to win one match, too. Even if it did take me 5 minutes. :p I did at least learn some things, though. The only time I got annoyed with you was that Zelda ditto... I swear, I was shielding that uair! And I call myself a Zelda main.
I think that I should just drop everything and start training my Pikachu though! He seems to have a lot going for me. xD Any advice on what I should work on in general, though?

Thanks for the games, we'll have to play again sometime. ^^
dont roll so much, learn how to space and watch youtube videos, simple as that and you should be fine

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Also ggs to whoever SPY is
That's me. GGS... I wanted to beat you with toon link SOOO bad... Oh well that one victory with pokemon trainer where you SDed off the edge will have to do...

You main Kirby like he is high teir. Good job on all your 0 percent grab combos... I hard a HECK of a time trying to escape them.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Ben Mclean you wanted to play me yesterday? I'm available now if you want. At least until SuperMetroid responds.

Top Bottom