• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Well well well..
GGs~

I don't have a prayer against Falco aka Douche Bird xD I started to work on the Battlefield platforms more and it seemed to work better in avoiding grabs, but, I ended up getting grabbed anyway QQ 62% is quite the price to pay. Not as bad as those devils from Antarctica, but still pretty bad haha

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Tfuh, did you actually think that I would devote my precious, invaluable time to your capricious whims?! You Sir, must've been in a state of utter delirium when posting such nonsense!

Anyway, it's good to see that you still visit the forums sporadically to wreak havoc and to further expand your reign of terror!

Please don't leave indefinitely ;//
brb, quitting because you won't play me

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GGs~

I don't have a prayer against Falco aka Douche Bird xD I started to work on the Battlefield platforms more and it seemed to work better in avoiding grabs, but, I ended up getting grabbed anyway QQ 62% is quite the price to pay. Not as bad as those devils from Antarctica, but still pretty bad haha
GGs man! (Sorry for the somewhat tardy response, but I was preoccupied for the time being.. ;p)

Yeah, I can sympathise though.. I mean you've indubitably noticed how I had actually coined :falco: as douche before, literally, because that summarises him exhaustively lol.
So yeah; sorry, I guess xD

Very nice work on the evasive manoeuvres though; at Battlefield that was. You really had me fishing impetuously for those grabs, which kind of left me vulnerable at times. Although the hitstun of some of my lasers caught you sporadically, incurring some lethal bull*$#%.. If you develop an even more patient and careful playstyle against that nefarious bird, then you will probably woop the shoop out of it ;o

But in your endeavour to do so; please compromise on the b-air -> f-smashes man T.T You've vowed not to resort to your former playstyle anymore (more or less), and I would simply adore not to see that notorious WiFi-combo ever again xD. Besides, you don't need that ''combo'' (which most certainly isn't a combo whatsoever) anyway; you know the character well enough to substitute it with other (arguably even more effective and less predictable -> less punishable) moves. In fact I think it would be beneficial to just alternate between your options in general, as this would add an incalculable dimension to your game. And I am 100% affirmative that you'll invent something tricky, because I've seen you pull off some erratic stuff every now and then XD

Other than that; really solid spacing (good use of platforms as well, as it serves as a nice mix-up asset; 'will he drop or will he stay ontop?!' ;D) , nice use of tilts (dat audacious d-tilt which occasionally jawdrops me) and I approve of that DACUS every once in a while ;3

Oh and ehm, did you also find the connection to be more volatile than before? And it also seemed to be generally laggier anyway..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

brb, quitting because you won't play me
DON'T YOU DARE MISTER, DON'T YOU DARE..

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
It can't be helped, Brawl just isn't that much fun anymore. ;P I plan to stick around for a little while more though, if it makes you feel better. ;)
Yuussss, just promise that you'll visit the boards regularly, even if it were to just bug me like you beseem to do ;333

Pity to see you gradually fade in the haze though.. ;//

Ughghhh, I'm off for the night now! It's already 03:00 AM (this time being already adjusted to winter's clock) T.T

Night night

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, earlier Saimunn, albeit a bit on the laggy side, ugh my Pika is so rusty, I think I'm just gonna stick to Luigi from now on.

Edit: Anyone else wanna Brawl? I need to shake the rust off by next Saturday, even though I quit Brawl, my friend's big mouth landed me in crew brattle against DeLux and MJG among others.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Edit: Anyone else wanna Brawl? I need to shake the rust off by next Saturday, even though I quit Brawl, my friend's big mouth landed me in crew brattle against DeLux and MJG among others.

I don't think MJG is going to be in the crew battle since it would be Lawrence vs. KCMO. And I plan to be completely drunk during it. And everyone else in Lawrence is pretty bad. Soooooooo you'd probs win lol

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs man! (Sorry for the somewhat tardy response, but I was preoccupied for the time being.. ;p)

Yeah, I can sympathise though.. I mean you've indubitably noticed how I had actually coined :falco: as douche before, literally, because that summarises him exhaustively lol.
So yeah; sorry, I guess xD

Very nice work on the evasive manoeuvres though; at Battlefield that was. You really had me fishing impetuously for those grabs, which kind of left me vulnerable at times. Although the hitstun of some of my lasers caught you sporadically, incurring some lethal bull*$#%.. If you develop an even more patient and careful playstyle against that nefarious bird, then you will probably woop the shoop out of it ;o

But in your endeavour to do so; please compromise on the b-air -> f-smashes man T.T You've vowed not to resort to your former playstyle anymore (more or less), and I would simply adore not to see that notorious WiFi-combo ever again xD. Besides, you don't need that ''combo'' (which most certainly isn't a combo whatsoever) anyway; you know the character well enough to substitute it with other (arguably even more effective and less predictable -> less punishable) moves. In fact I think it would be beneficial to just alternate between your options in general, as this would add an incalculable dimension to your game. And I am 100% affirmative that you'll invent something tricky, because I've seen you pull off some erratic stuff every now and then XD

Other than that; really solid spacing (good use of platforms as well, as it serves as a nice mix-up asset; 'will he drop or will he stay ontop?!' ;D) , nice use of tilts (dat audacious d-tilt which occasionally jawdrops me) and I approve of that DACUS every once in a while ;3

Oh and ehm, did you also find the connection to be more volatile than before? And it also seemed to be generally laggier anyway..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

DON'T YOU DARE MISTER, DON'T YOU DARE..
Thanks for all the advice~

The wifi combo is me just kinda rapidly tilting the c-stick for bair xD I keep doing it on wifi because it works, and I never remember to stop doing it xD Mah bad

I've put together so many random strings with Wolf; I've found that a surprising amount of his attacks flow together quite well. Like the seldom used d-tilt and the nefarious u-tilt that works so well :p

From now on, I'll actually try to stop with the bair-fsmash tomfoolery xD

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I don't think MJG is going to be in the crew battle since it would be Lawrence vs. KCMO. And I plan to be completely drunk during it. And everyone else in Lawrence is pretty bad. Soooooooo you'd probs win lol
I don't know, I do play Luigi, his MU spread sucks pretty hard, plus I have like 0 ICs experience.

Top Bottom