• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
yeah so did you think I did okay for being rusty? haha i'll get better as I play more. See but when i'm completely relaxed and focused, my air game is really good haha. I gotta say you're really good with juggling as DK haha
Thanks DK is my Main.

You did great, the only thing you should be careful with is the constant Forward Smashes you throw out when you hit me with a Dair, it worked most of the time on me because I get stubborn and always try to throw a jab out and hope it stops your F-Smash. I should have shielded it which would have left you open. Still you got a nice Kirby

crashman360

Smash Rookie
Thanks DK is my Main.

You did great, the only thing you should be careful with is the constant Forward Smashes you throw out when you hit me with a Dair, it worked most of the time on me because I get stubborn and always try to throw a jab out and hope it stops your F-Smash. I should have shielded it which would have left you open. Still you got a nice Kirby
Alright i'll work on that man :) good games.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Well since djmac seems to be unresponsive would anyone else like to play some P:M?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
sorry bout that. apparently im having comcast issues right now
Oh it's all good, it seemed like our versions weren't compatible because when you try to play with two different versions it just looks like you're opponent is doing weird stuff like attacking the wrong way and killing themselves.

crashman360

Smash Rookie
You should show me how to bait because I saw you doing it a lot but whenever I did it it was always the wrong time haha.
if your talking about the Vacuum bating, well really all you do is tap b, don't hold it or else you'll most likely get punished. just tap it when their close yet a safe distance away, when you see them approach the best thing to do is run the opposite way, Short hop>Bair. If you want to get really good what you need to do is practice spacing with the bairs, kirbys most reliable attack for racking up damage is his bair. just practice the tactics with that, and Implement it into your game.

If you want to learn kirbys matchups and all that this guide is what helped me the most with him, that and just playing alot haha

http://www.smashboards.com/threads/kirby-the-amazing-guide.144039/

HYP3R

Smash Lord
if your talking about the Vacuum bating, well really all you do is tap b, don't hold it or else you'll most likely get punished. just tap it when their close yet a safe distance away, when you see them approach the best thing to do is run the opposite way, Short hop>Bair. If you want to get really good what you need to do is practice spacing with the bairs, kirbys most reliable attack for racking up damage is his bair. just practice the tactics with that, and Implement it into your game.

If you want to learn kirbys matchups and all that this guide is what helped me the most with him, that and just playing alot haha

http://www.smashboards.com/threads/kirby-the-amazing-guide.144039/
Actually I meant baiting with smashes, whenever I charge one up it just leaves me open and they don't fall for it.

crashman360

Smash Rookie
Actually I meant baiting with smashes, whenever I charge one up it just leaves me open and they don't fall for it.

Ah, Well the best time is when their in the air, although it does vary. like if your playing kirby the best time would be to do it when he's in the air, because despite him having a really good air game, he has one of the slowest air speeds. honestly it's just situational, usually you'll want to do it right out of a sprint, for you i noticed you're quite good at juggling, so you could use that along with the baiting to make it work more often.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Ah, Well the best time is when their in the air, although it does vary. like if your playing kirby the best time would be to do it when he's in the air, because despite him having a really good air game, he has one of the slowest air speeds. honestly it's just situational, usually you'll want to do it right out of a sprint, for you i noticed you're quite good at juggling, so you could use that along with the baiting to make it work more often.
Alright i'll keep it in mind, thanks. :DD

Brawl someone?

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Alright i'll keep it in mind, thanks. :DD

Brawl someone?
Okay, I'll host~
:3

Edit: Oh no, sorry Crashman. D: Perhaps after Hyper and I are finished, if I have time?

Top Bottom