• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
yea gg man. it was fun! you should check out project m they made link the best hes ever been in a smash game hes my secondary on that game
I'm just enjoying the time I have before it's time to go back to school. Thanks for the heads up!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Also those that follow my stream and all, check out an hour special of the stream now where I beat the hell out of one ofmy good friends for fun. Gonna be hype. And a latino stream with spanish music. check it if you bored and all.

www.twitch.tv/darkpch

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
sounds good ill add u
GGs dude. For future reference I would suggest that you compromise a bit on the rolling. Generally, you were just rolling repetitively (in either direction) and spamming your smash attacks. It costs you stocks dude ;p

You guys want rotations? ;c

Winner stays on?
Hurrdurr, I was about to leave actually.. We'll brawl shortly though!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Hurrdurr, I was about to leave actually.. We'll brawl shortly though!
Got teamed on Basic Brawl by 2 Lucas', then I got betrayed by my Mario friend, then I had to fight a beast Ganon that kept taunting when he knocked me down. Too salty atm

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yay! Logging on!
GG's man! I like your playstyle with Link. You don't just rush in mindlessly and you know when to counter attack! I like the way you use your arrows to make it easier to get to the ledge.

Yeah sometimes I wondered why you would grab the other way lol. You did pretty good though!

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
GG's man! I like your playstyle with Link. You don't just rush in mindlessly and you know when to counter attack! I like the way you use your arrows to make it easier to get to the ledge.

Yeah sometimes I wondered why you would grab the other way lol. You did pretty good though!
Thanks man, I've got a lot of learning to do though :)

crashman360

Smash Rookie

Hey fancy meeting you here :D. wanna play?

Or anyone else? haha friendcode: 1078-3784-0449

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Anyone want to brawl? I would like to try out / learn new characters and CPU's arent doing it for me

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Crash, Nice Kirby, you had my luigi there for a couple of rounds. His Back air really beats Luigi in everything.

crashman360

Smash Rookie
yeah so did you think I did okay for being rusty? haha i'll get better as I play more. See but when i'm completely relaxed and focused, my air game is really good haha. I gotta say you're really good with juggling as DK haha

Top Bottom