• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
i dont mind losing its just every game. that bothers me
Why do you even get on here? Rather than constantly complaining about losing, you should take Zork up on his offer to give you some advice, he's a good player and could definitely help you get better, then you won't lose as much.

On an unrelated note, GGs Ometa, and Miya. I would've liked to keep going but I got kicked, it was bound to happen eventually as bad as the lag was but oh well. Also Miya, if you'd like some Marth advice let me know, your Zelda is really good though.

pikaknight

Smash Cadet
Why do you even get on here? Rather than constantly complaining about losing, you should take Zork up on his offer to give you some advice, he's a good player and could definitely help you get better, then you won't lose as much.

On an unrelated note, GGs Ometa, and Miya. I would've liked to keep going but I got kicked, it was bound to happen eventually as bad as the lag was but oh well. Also Miya, if you'd like some Marth advice let me know.
yeah i rather lose then win. it means i can improve more..

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
does any one want to exchange friend codes if u do i can play today at 8

pikaknight u want to exchange friend codes if u do mine is 2409 6924 1152

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Oh hey, I was referenced :D

Pretty much this, but of course there's just a little more to it xD
DACUS is good for pressuring, but it can be punished if used carelessly. I personally use it for surprise edge guards as well, because the weird hitbox on it that sends the opponent straight off to the side

And so many if his moves string together well. He has a lot of pseudo combos, which allows for plenty of creativity. This is why I personally like Wolf so much
Yeah he would be such a good character if D3, Wario, Pika, Falco, Sheik, and MK weren't all things. Actually now that I think about it the MK MU isn't really that bad for Wolf, but all those other characters destroy him.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Nevermind, link and ike lover, looks like j-slo is already ready, I'll brawl you another time.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I'll play you cons, I can't join j-slo, Ometa, and Miya because Miya didn't add me.
WOO!
ive mentally prepared myself for the losing streak in my near future, lol.
I. Will. Not. Rage.

Who shall host?

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Yeah he would be such a good character if D3, Wario, Pika, Falco, Sheik, and MK weren't all things. Actually now that I think about it the MK MU isn't really that bad for Wolf, but all those other characters destroy him.
This is very true. Except I'm pretty good at the Sheik and Wario MUs, I've actually pulled off Wolf's infinite on Wario before xD

Wolf actually has a pretty strong matchup against MK compared to other characters, but I suck at it since I can't really find any good Wolf vs. MK matches on YouTube...

Pika is pretty bad for Wolf, and my god, I die a little inside when I'm playing someone on wifi and see D3 come on the screen... :(

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
GGs Hime!

No critique for you >:| There was a severe amount of lag in those matches so I could hardly decipher if what was going on was supposed to happen...

Top Bottom