• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
thanks man, id never really played against someone who actually played that good before, mostly just the kids in my neighborhood and they all stink :p so i didnt know what to expect. thanks for the tips though, maybe brawl again sometime?? :bee:

lol, compared to a lot of people on here I'm not that good. But when I first started I was pretty awful myself. Youll learn by playing online, then youll REALLY own those kids in your neighborhood. Would love to play you again sometime, see how you improve :)

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Brawl anyone? I just got one of those knockoff replica GameCube controllers and want to see how it fairs. It seems to be an okay fit. My old GameCube controllers have see their days after 12 years.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs Pika I only stop because I got chores to do right quick.

Sorry about the last match though. You didn't seem happy about that.

pikaknight

Smash Cadet
GGs Pika I only stop because I got chores to do right quick.

Sorry about the last match though. You didn't seem happy about that.
GGs. no your a great player dude its fine haha. i made too many mistakes that game. I'll play more tho. when ever you can play again

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
brawl anyone
Well, what a WONDERFUL way to end those matches. xD Three stock. I can't believe myself. I know the lag was absolutely horrible, but I think that was only a minor factor when it comes to how terribly I played, lol. Good games.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs. no your a great player dude its fine haha. i made too many mistakes that game. I'll play more tho. when ever you can play again

I'm relieved then lol thought you were upset at first. Thanks for the compliment you're quite good yourself. I really gotta keep my guard up man lol.

The whole matchup is about reaction time I believe and not wasting movement.

I'll hope to play again as well.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Well, what a WONDERFUL way to end those matches. xD Three stock. I can't believe myself. I know the lag was absolutely horrible, but I think that was only a minor factor when it comes to how terribly I played, lol. Good games.

GG's buddy. Yeah, the lag was so terribad. Your Lucario has gotten better with all the f-airs into throws; though I still have to pressure that you use the u-tilt more lol. That thing nerfs so hard. :p

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
GG's buddy. Yeah, the lag was so terribad. Your Lucario has gotten better with all the f-airs into throws; though I still have to pressure that you use the u-tilt more lol. That thing nerfs so hard. :p
Thanks~
:3
I mean, I wish I would use it more, but my problem seems to be that I can never even execute any of the techniques that I know I should use. xD Usually, as I'm playing, I see nearly all of my mistakes, but I can't fix them. My habits just won't go away.
Then, I can usually figure out someone's play style very quickly, and I know exactly what they're going to do next, but I don't react quickly enough to punish it. Ha, as a matter of fact, in all those matches, I kept reading you perfectly with most of the things you were doing, but my fingers and brain just wouldn't connect quickly enough for me to punish you for anything. That happens to me all the time; I can never seem to respond to the other player's actions. And if I ever do, I think too quickly, and respond the wrong way, leading to me being punished instead. xP

Edit: And now I feel like a terrible person for telling you that I was reading everything you were doing. xD I didn't mean to say that you were predictable in the slightest bit! You were really great at changing up your style and keeping things mixed up. Whenever you changed something, I wasn't able to guess what you were doing at all until I figured it out again.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I would love to play brawl but my wii is broke so i have to borrow my cousins. When i get a new one i will be sure to let you know
Main: :sonic: :pikachu2:
Secondaries: :ness2: :wolf: :yoshi2:

Starter Stages: :battlefieldb: :fdb: :smashville:
Counter Picks: :delfino: :halberd: :ps2: :castlesiege: :lylat:
Woah!, overcompensate much, man how many character mains does a guy need.[/quote]

Uh not that many in my case, hehe I have 5 mains and it will stay that way for however long I decide.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Good games, DAS! xD As you could probably tell, I was getting really tired in those last three or four matches. Lol.

Kester, sorry for not letting you join, I was just unsure of what you were joining for. I didn't know if you wanted to do rotations or something else, so I declined. D: Sorry again. I'm brawled out right now, too, so perhaps later we could brawl, but not now.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989

GGs Amical you did better than last time awesome. I got to last stock quite a few times too.

I did get to try some Wolf what do you think lol? I don't think I've used Luigi vs you as well.

Sorry about that Kester wasn't sure if it was ok for 3 for all or rotations.

Edit: Keeping pace in this game can get tiresome after a while. Especially if its a tough match you're having with someone.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
GGs Amical you did better than last time awesome. I got to last stock quite a few times too.

I did get to try some Wolf what do you think lol? I don't think I've used Luigi vs you as well.

Sorry about that Kester wasn't sure if it was ok for 3 for all or rotations.

Edit: Keeping pace in this game can get tiresome after a while. Especially if its a tough match you're having with someone.
Thanks~
:3
Well, as for Wolf, I really don't know anything about him. xD Perhaps you should consult LoveandBacon, I've heard he's gotten quite good with Wolf. Don't take note of what I'm saying here, but maybe you should use more DACUS? I really only saw it once, and it takes Wolf pretty far when he does it. As for me, I'm usually caught off guard by it a lot, so others players might be, too. But this is, of course, coming from someone who knows nothing of Wolf at all. xD

Edit: xD That Luigi match was ridiculous! Ha, that up-b kill twice in a row... Personally, I hate Luigi. I mean, I can never figure him out. xP He's one of my pet peeves~

Top Bottom