• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
okay, I guess that's fine, believe w/e you want xD

All I can say is I have orange with you, I have Yellow with him and Zatch, and you probably have Yellow/Green with BMX, so naturally he'd be able to play better against you.

1v1 anyone?

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
okay, I guess that's fine, believe w/e you want xD

All I can say is I have orange with you, I have Yellow with him and Zatch, and you probably have Yellow/Green with BMX, so naturally he'd be able to play better against you.

1v1 anyone?
True true makes sense, and you honestly are not the best Sonic I brawled. Come back when my mindset is clear and then you'll find out if you are better than Bmx or DS4 in my eyes or not. Right now I'm a mess towards brawl and I wont use my main in my current condition.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Will do, okay, bring her now and I will show how I truly fight for my friends, he he.

Edit: Is my Ike back to normal? You know, crazy and stuff, my mindset has been trash these past few weeks, ug.

Edit @ H HYP3R Jinx's friend and my friend is going to join us in a while, if we dc, just join Jinx, please.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Will do, okay, bring her now and I will show how I truly fight for my friends, he he.

Edit: Is my Ike back to normal? You know, crazy and stuff, my mindset has been trash these past few weeks, ug
I hate your Ike. What does that tell you? I thought Link looked pretty damn good earlier myself!

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942

Edit: Is my Ike back to normal? You know, crazy and stuff, my mindset has been trash these past few weeks, ug.

Edit @ H HYP3R Jinx's friend and my friend is going to join us in a while, if we dc, just join Jinx, please.
K guys join my room Matsu's here! Yay!

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
GGs, I'm too tired to keep playing. 5 am here.
7:30 a.m. here. lol Thanks for playing. Lots o'fun!
Edit: so we dc'd so I am going to feed my animals real quick (4 cats) (2 dogs) all are very hungry and bothering me. Be back in a few minutes. Don't go no where!

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Good games, @ Jinx129 Jinx129 , @ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 and @ H HYP3R . Those were super fun matches! I really enjoyed them. You're probably snoring by now, but goodnight Hyper.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Good games, those 1v1s were so much fun! Your characters are very solid indeed, especially your Link (whoa) and your G&W! Also, our connection was a lot better than the last time we played. Let's hope it stays that way. :D

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games, @ Jinx129 Jinx129 , @ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 and @ H HYP3R . Those were super fun matches! I really enjoyed them. You're probably snoring by now, but goodnight Hyper.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Good games, those 1v1s were so much fun! Your characters are very solid indeed, especially your Link (whoa) and your G&W! Also, our connection was a lot better than the last time we played. Let's hope it stays that way. :D
Aw, you're done? But I still have way more things to show you with Link D: I think I got my mindset back (and funny how it's in a laggy connection xD) which was still super fun. The way I played my Gnw is when I have my mindset straight, so I do all that stuff. And, did you save some of our matches? Please c:

Jinx, in a FFA, you're suppose to attack everyone, not just me, meanie :c

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Jinx re-host please, my controller spazzed out and clicked no. And you think our friend likes my Link?
I am and I believe she does. Link be looking good! I hate your Link along with your Ike.

Yeah cuz you so didn't win beating two Peaches with the obese penguin dude!

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I am and I believe she does. Link be looking good! I hate your Link along with your Ike.
Good! He he, I'll show her my Ike in a 1vs next time, but dam her Marth, ZSS are really good, me and her in Teams would wreck badly. MKs don't scare me so bring it, I wounder if she's friends with some players over there? Lol, imagine if she's friends with Izaw. xD And I'm done actually, brawl PKBeam, it's pretty sad he never gets to brawl people anymore, have fun you two. That read xD And D3 is just naturally built. My D3 though ;) I make him look fast, I think I'm just a very fast, read people, and aggressive type of guy. I don't do too much defense though.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Good! He he, I'll show her my Ike in a 1vs next time, but dam her Marth, ZSS are really good, me and her in Teams would wreck badly. MKs don't scare me so bring it, I wounder if she's friends with some players over there? Lol, imagine if she's friends with Izaw. xD And I'm done actually, brawl PKBeam, it's pretty sad he never gets to brawl people anymore, have fun you two.
Well, being as it's 8:30 IN THE MORNING AND I HAVEN'T SLEPT ALL NIGHT, I'm thinking maybe I should nap!
GGS and fun as always! Let's do more later!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, being as it's 8:30 IN THE MORNING AND I HAVEN'T SLEPT ALL NIGHT, I'm thinking maybe I should nap!
GGS and fun as always! Let's do more later!
Don't you have work today? I do at like 9am, I only have four hours to sleep, meh.

An sorry PKBeam, seems we're all getting tired and wanting to sleep now. Maybe someone like Crappycola can be an assistance with that.

Matsushi

True Blood
Aw, you're done? But I still have way more things to show you with Link D: I think I got my mindset back (and funny how it's in a laggy connection xD) which was still super fun. The way I played my Gnw is when I have my mindset straight, so I do all that stuff. And, did you save some of our matches? Please c:

I'll be back soon, gotta do some things. I believe I saved two or three matches if that's okay. Hopefully when we play again, I'll be able to save some more for you.
Good! He he, I'll show her my Ike in a 1vs next time, but dam her Marth, ZSS are really good, me and her in Teams would wreck badly. MKs don't scare me so bring it, I wounder if she's friends with some players over there? Lol, imagine if she's friends with Izaw. xD And I'm done actually, brawl PKBeam, it's pretty sad he never gets to brawl people anymore, have fun you two.
And thank you very much! I'm glad you think so. I can say the same thing about your characters, whoa! We should so do teams, that'll be so much fun. Perhaps later on in the day, if you guys are still around. Haha, that'd be awesome if I was friends with him.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Don't you have work today? I do at like 9am, I only have four hours to sleep, meh.

An sorry PKBeam, seems we're all getting tired and wanting to sleep now. Maybe someone like Crappycola can be an assistance with that.
No. I'm hoping it's Saturday. Have a four day weekend this week. Memba, Thurs was my BIRTHDAY! We get our b-day off at work as a holiday and then I took Fri off. So if my calcs are correct today is Sat and looks like ima gonna sleep all day! You could call in sick, sleep a while and then play more ;).

@ Matsushi Matsushi I had so much fun playing with you as always! Seems like we don't get to play much anymore. :( And if you team up with COH, I'm likely to rage quit! Well, unless Zatch will help me out, but still I don't like to have to hit you! Now COH, I enjoy hitting. Gotta get a little damage in on him before he kills me! LOL

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'll be back soon, gotta do some things. I believe I saved two or three matches if that's okay. Hopefully when we play again, I'll be able to save some more for you.

And thank you very much! I'm glad you think so. I can say the same thing about your characters, whoa! We should so do teams, that'll be so much fun. Perhaps later on in the day, if you guys are still around. Haha, that'd be awesome if I was friends with him.
So tired now, will respond when I wake up ;P

Continue your conversations, and I'll respond to them all when I wake up *yawns*

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
@ Matsushi Matsushi I had so much fun playing with you as always! Seems like we don't get to play much anymore. :( And if you team up with COH, I'm likely to rage quit! Well, unless Zatch will help me out, but still I don't like to have to hit you! Now COH, I enjoy hitting. Gotta get a little damage in on him before he kills me! LOL
Yeah, sorry about that! I've been super busy lately with school and applying for colleges. We can definitely fit in a few matches today or tomorrow though, since I'll be free. You secretly enjoy hitting me, Jinx.
So tired now, will respond when I wake up ;P

Continue your conversations, and I'll respond to them all when I wake up *yawns*
That's fine. I bid you goodnight.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
No. I'm hoping it's Saturday. Have a four day weekend this week. Memba, Thurs was my BIRTHDAY! We get our b-day off at work as a holiday and then I took Fri off. So if my calcs are correct today is Sat and looks like ima gonna sleep all day! You could call in sick, sleep a while and then play more ;).

Yes! Definitely! Our matches were really fun, actually, the connection was the same, I just had my mindset in tact. I believe last time we brawled (I thought I had my mindset when WiFi exposed me as a fraud there).

And that other guy name is HYP3R or Hyper or his nickname I gave him, Hype. He's a student of mine, mastering my ways of the Link, Ike, Kirby, and Gnw. You should 1vs1 him sometime. So you did save our matches that were four minutes and up? *mind blown* thanks! :D

Ha ha, so you're friends with Izaw, tell him he needs to get his Link like mine ;P But I remember I typed somewhere here on SB if someone would like to see a Link ditto vs me and Izaw. The Link Zair king vs The Infamous Link)

I hope I delivered somewhat good new things, and remember, I have more, he he. Jinx was very fortunate to see them and see me demonstrate on her Marth. ;P

I'm good for a Team battle, though I feel we're pretty OP. Your cute and tank of a Marth and I'm not afraid of no Tiers rush down play-style. I'll type the rest in our PM conversation.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 You're such a meanie! D: You target me like Amy always targeting Sonic xD You're a hitman towards me! *crawls in the corner*

I seriously want to send you something through over shipping details and stuff. What would you like? And you lair, you like attacking people and piercing them wide open with that deadly sword... you monster! D;

HYP3R

Smash Lord
And that other guy name is HYP3R or Hyper or his nickname I gave him, Hype. He's a student of mine, mastering my ways of the Link, Ike, Kirby, and Gnw. You should 1vs1 him sometime. So you did save our matches that were four minutes and up? *mind blown* thanks! :D
My Gnw is garbage lol.
Matsu and I tried to 1v1 in the past but it was laggy, that was the old servers though.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
My Gnw is garbage lol.
Matsu and I tried to 1v1 in the past but it was laggy, that was the old servers though.
We were just talking about you! Why you so mean to Jiggly? She was just playing around. lol

Matsushi

True Blood
My Gnw is garbage lol.
Yeah, that was rather disappointing. We should definitely try again sometime.
And hey, is your avatar Ragna from BlazBlue? I recognize the hair and outfit.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
We were just talking about you! Why you so mean to Jiggly? She was just playing around. lol
Idk I try going after everyone but I did let you taunt for a while I think :S

Yeah, that was rather disappointing. We should definitely try again sometime.
And hey, is your avatar Ragna from BlazBlue? I recognize the hair and outfit.
Alright, and yes it is Ragna. :)

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
@Nintendo Fan @ Matsushi Matsushi I can't get back in and DM wants to play with you guys find out who the mean DDD is that beat me up! I am going to re-host, so hopefully you guys will see this....and join my room!

Edit: nvm

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Yes! Definitely! Our matches were really fun, actually, the connection was the same, I just had my mindset in tact. I believe last time we brawled (I thought I had my mindset when WiFi exposed me as a fraud there).

I hope I delivered somewhat good new things, and remember, I have more, he he. Jinx was very fortunate to see them and see me demonstrate on her Marth. ;P

I'm good for a Team battle, though I feel we're pretty OP. Your cute and tank of a Marth and I'm not afraid of no Tiers rush down play-style. I'll type the rest in our PM conversation.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 You're such a meanie! D: You target me like Amy always targeting Sonic xD You're a hitman towards me! *crawls in the corner*

I seriously want to send you something through over shipping details and stuff. What would you like? And you lair, you like attacking people and piercing them wide open with that deadly sword... you monster! D;
lol that reference, funny but true. Amy falls head over heels whenever she sees sonic, if he's hurt, she rushes in to protect him. Any sonic game with her in it is funny.:laugh:

Matsushi

True Blood
@Nintendo Fan @ Matsushi Matsushi I can't get back in and DM wants to play with you guys find out who the mean DDD is that beat me up! I am going to re-host, so hopefully you guys will see this....and join my room!

Edit: nvm
Sorry, I didn't see this!
@Nintendo Fan Good games! I had lots of fun. Your Zelda is amazing. I loved all the mix-ups you did with her, and those b-airs were very scary! Thanks for playing!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
lol that reference, funny but true. Amy falls head over heels whenever she sees sonic, if he's hurt, she rushes in to protect him. Any sonic game with her in it is funny.:laugh:
Funny thing is she doesn't come to aid me when I'm down, she attacks me and makes sure I can't stand up no, more! D: Cold blooded killer! ×_×

I love her Zelda @ Matsushi Matsushi She has a really good one, I just wish she'd learn the pivot ground reversals, more Nair, and mostly throw mix ups. But she uses her Jab quite nicely, I still think Zelda can do more stuff. The closet Zelda that made her at least a mid Tier was JuJux, but betrayed his main and mains MK now, ew!

Last edited:
Top Bottom