• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Apparently my wii cant connect to online... wat.

EDIT: lol figures, apparently I need to install a bunch of crap in order to even consider getting online. *sigh*

Last edited:

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Well I'm physically incapable of doing all that right now. Only SD cards I have are for my camera. Doesnt look like I'll be able to play after all. :/

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I just dont play competitively anymore. I still play whenever I'm at a party or something. <w<

Another reason I'm here is because Mr. Changeofheart messaged me saying he wanted to play my fox so I figured "Why not, I'm getting bored of dark souls atm anyways"

....... and cuz i miss you gaiz <3
I'm not really in the mood to take brawl skill seriously, or even brawl at all. So we can hold off when you do get an SD Card.

And just watch this video for Christ sake, I can tell you have Homwbrew, then you'll be fine with the hack method.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFtklrXY9M

When you get an SD Card, just follow the video, the first three minutes is all you need, then you just put this and that together and wa la, you're done. And you really need like 1GB SD card (which you can get from Walmart, other places where u live, and if you have a ninety nine cent store, they will have some there as well. Good luck man.

Last edited:

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
*had an SD card already in wii apparently*
Well this is awkward... :/

Edit: Kay, I'll do it in a lil bit. (are you upset or something? I can't tell when you say stuff like "for Christ sake" lol.)

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
*had an SD card already in wii apparently*
Well this is awkward... :/

Edit: Kay, I'll do it in a lil bit. (are you upset or something? I can't tell when you say stuff like "for Christ sake" lol.)
Just fed up about getting my Link's name out there, and every time I do something, it's not saved (due to my hacks glitching at times) or others not caring or not having hacks as well) (I'm not getting into detail).

And yes, I'm also annoyed how someone will link you to an article of connecting to an alternate server when it's easier and better to just follow these three steps.

Came because I forgot to add this,

Step 1:http://wiimmfi.profeibe.at/

Game code is: RSBE

Friend code then

Then that will save your data on your actual Wii data will be saved, if you don't do this however and just follow each step but ignoring this one, you will have WiFi again only no save states (meaning it's like you bought the game brand new so you'll have to work to get everything).

I strongly suggest you don't skip this step, unless you want, to?

Step 2: SD card (check)

Step 3: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFtklrXY9M

Step 4: There is no step four, you're done.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Gewd games. Haven't been playing much recently since I've been trying to focus more on writing stuff, but it doesn't seem to be doing any damage to how I play as I once thought it would. Thanks for playing!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ Scinn Scinn

How is everything, man? Did you understand, or you need more help?

Hope to see you brawling with others today or tonight (whereever you live in your current location). Have a nice day man.

Last edited:

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
@ Scinn Scinn

How is everything, man? Did you understand, or you need more help?

Hope to see you brawling with others today or tonight (whereever you live in your current location). Have a nice day man.
Yeah, I'll get to it as soon as my girlfriend goes home. (unless she decides to stay the night here, in which case I'll do if she goes to sleep before me.)

Oh and you too m8.

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Brawl anyone? I honestly don't know what to do now i just woke up and can only think brawl.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, I'll get to it as soon as my girlfriend goes home. (unless she decides to stay the night here, in which case I'll do if she goes to sleep before me.)

Oh and you too m8.
No problem man, understandable towards women's desires and stuff. Sure It's no problem, just wondering in case you didn't catch what I meant and stuff. Alright man, thanks, and have fun with your girlfriend.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Edit: nvm, that was your 3ds FC, had to go to your profile page to see your actual Brawl FC

Edit2: did you add me yet? it says you're offline still, and I already disconnected myself and reconnected to try to update
I'm online ill go into a room to see if its you because I don't recognize the tag

NAKAT

Smash Champion
OMG my Sdi is too good, did you see that,Ms? ;P

And nah, you're just passive aggressive (which is how Fox needs to be played) you play Fox like or if not exactly like Nakat, ha ha. You need Offense into your game, and who is better at that than me. You ask people how they improve fast with Offense when they brawl me.

People have even gotten better in general. Perfect example is Gohan, he was so passive aggressive, but now his Offense is way on point. But it's your choice, and you're missing out, he he. Will do, I'll let you know for sure. Thanks once more man.
What?

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Edit: nvm, that was your 3ds FC, had to go to your profile page to see your actual Brawl FC
It got a little too laggy is it ok if I can try to host? I understand if you don't want to try anymore with that lag though

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Bro i need to go xD tnx for play! I need to practice a LOT! jejeje
Good games, haha. That dimensional cape during my stickied C4 to score a two-hut kill combo was epic. Had fun, thanks for playing!

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
ggs man, yeah the connection got soooooo much better after that xD

and Nice Lucario btw :)
The connection was smooth the whole time its just that it dc's whenever it feels like >_>

GGs Jingzero nice 3 stock Marth at the end there. You have a nice bunch of characters with your jiggs, sonic, and zss. This might sound odd but i actually kind of enjoyed the slow paced gameplay that we had going on. It was kind of relaxing, especially after just waking up. That said gg and I really hope to play you again sometime:upsidedown:

Edit: I wanted to brawl someone else, but I got college tomorrow, so back to sleep for me:tired:

Last edited:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
The connection was smooth the whole time its just that it dc's whenever it feels like >_>

GGs Jingzero nice 3 stock Marth at the end there. You have a nice bunch of characters with your jiggs, sonic, and zss. This might sound odd but i actually kind of enjoyed the slow paced gameplay that we had going on. It was kind of relaxing, especially after just waking up. That said gg and I really hope to play you again sometime:upsidedown:

Edit: I wanted to brawl someone else, but I got college tomorrow, so back to sleep for me:tired:
My Sonic and Marth had anything *but* slow-pacing tho xD like both of those matches ended in like 3 minutes hehe

mainly because well.. I main Sonic, and Marth vs Lucario is just a really easy MU for Marth xD.

I'm not too big a fan of camping, but you didn't really make it easy for me to play aggressive tho (as puff), what with the auraspheres, the rolling, the pivot grabbing and retreated aerials xD, good smart play overall tho, you just need to work on that offensive game a bit, since it's very important in being able to turn a game around xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom