• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Zatch, join my wifi tourney! also you liar, I'm the best puff :p
Shouldn't even be here at the moment, I have a shetlode of reading to do for Psychology. Suhwee.

You better win though. Good luck high five~

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Metalbro is best DK, and Timmy is best Ness. Bacon has improved, but I think DM's Wolf is more... tactical, as well as technical. Best Jigglypuff is undoubtedly Jigglystep, but he hasn't been here recently so I suppose that spot would default to DAS.

Nothing else on that list really stands out to me as needing correction.
All are correct except for DK, Blue was better in my opinion, but yes I forgot about him.

Jiggalystep, I'd like to see what he's made out of, but best Jiggs I ever brawled was Wango.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Nah, I shouldn't be on the Fox list, lol. I'm not sure about DM either, but she probably is still more deserving of the spot since she utilizes a ton of things that I often ignore.

We need to get CrappyCola back in here to kick the ragamuffins off the Fox throne.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Blue was better in my opinion
I've never heard of him. I'm guessing you're not talking about Ruinn.

Edit: Crappy was the ****. He was one of the first people I played here back in 2010. I miss his fur.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nah, I shouldn't be on the Fox list, lol. I'm not sure about DM either, but she probably is still more deserving of the spot since she utilizes a ton of things that I often ignore.

We need to get CrappyCola back in here to kick the ragamuffins off the Fox throne.
DM is good sir :D

And I read about him a lot, hopefully he shows me he's even best Fox ever. Best Fox I ever brawled was, Zeton.

Edit: @ Zatchiel Zatchiel Nope, Bill aka Blueberry Kong.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Metalbro is best DK, and Timmy is best Ness. Bacon has improved, but I think DM's Wolf is more... tactical, as well as technical. Best Jigglypuff is undoubtedly Jigglystep, but he hasn't been here recently so I suppose that spot would default to DAS.

Nothing else on that list really stands out to me as needing correction.
Has anyone ever seen Wolf go all the way under the stage and across to the other side on Smashville? I have no idea where she learned that....

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 DM said she would play tonight.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I think you maintain a little too much hope about dead people returning, lol. Most people who vanish stay gone, in my experience. My two-year hiatus ending was a rare exception. A lot of the people I knew from the old days on the Brawl online haven't been on in 3+ years.

Has anyone ever seen Wolf go all the way under the stage and across to the other side on Smashville? I have no idea where she learned that....

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 DM said she would play tonight.
A lot more characters are capable of that than you would think, with various movement techs and things. I remember watching a video detailing all the characters who could a long time ago, but I'm too lazy to dig up the link.

IIRC it was also for FD, which is a little more difficult to traverse the underside of.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I think you maintain a little too much hope about dead people returning, lol. Most people who vanish stay gone, in my experience. My two-year hiatus ending was a rare exception. A lot of the people I knew from the old days on the Brawl online haven't been on in 3+ years.

A lot more characters are capable of that than you would think, with various movement techs and things. I remember watching a video detailing all the characters who could a long time ago, but I'm too lazy to dig up the link.

IIRC it was also for FD, which is a little more difficult to traverse the underside of.
True, but they should come back, things have changed now, a lot a lot. And my Link can go under Smash lville without bomb, he he.

I want to see you get better man, not like Smash4 will provide true competitive play, everything is already fixed up.

@ H HYP3R Sorry man, still away from home, tonight though we can for sure, and join our FFAS tonight as well.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 That can only be answered through the man with manly nipples.​

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Blueberry Kong (Bill) lives in the same city as me. We haven't played each other yet. He plays at tournaments I think. I'm mainly wifi. I think he's better than me. Though I still wanna play him.

There is/was a lot of Donkey Kong players in Toronto.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord

True, but they should come back, things have changed now, a lot a lot. And my Link can go under Smash lville without bomb, he he.

I want to see you get better man, not like Smash4 will provide true competitive play, everything is already fixed up.

@ H HYP3R Sorry man, still away from home, tonight though we can for sure, and join our FFAS tonight as well.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 That can only be answered through the man with manly nipples.​
Alright man, looking forward to it.
Anyone else want to?
1550-7420-3069

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ Jinx129 Jinx129 I'll be home in an hour, you still willing to brawl or FFA, I'm at my friend's house, I was helping him with some computer problems, and then played some basketball. XD

So, you good to brawl or anyone else.

Last edited:

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I haven't played in what feels like two years though... but I guess it wouldnt hurt to take a break from dark souls. <w<

I'll hop on tomorrow I suppose.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I haven't played in what feels like two years though... but I guess it wouldnt hurt to take a break from dark souls. <w<

He probably got my message on his profile, hey man welcome back, hope we'll be able to brawl sometime. Look to seeing what you got sir.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I'll do my best to actually get on and play awful vBrawl tomorrow, even though I don't touch Smash much anymore myself. Even if I don't get on, you should at least fight against ChangeOfHeart, who's one of the better players that are still here.

Also, that signature. It's like Kamina is compensating....somewhere....

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

You're here...

Then I guess that means I'll be hopping on tomorrow as well.

Oh, and I'll play some Brawl with you too.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'll do my best to actually get on and play awful vBrawl tomorrow, even though I don't touch Smash much anymore myself. Even if I don't get on, you should at least fight against ChangeOfHeart, who's one of the better players that are still here.

Also, that signature. It's like Kamina is compensating....somewhere....
Keep in mind Fox beats Link, he he, so let's see how this will condemned to. I have a feeling he plays like Megafox or maybe Zeton, but I'll assume he also plays like Nakat, either way, this will be interesting.

Alright, anyone else name me more other players that haven't been here, I want to see how many will return or kind of like Mr.Crappyacola, and these gifs from Fox and Zatch xD This is great.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Keep in mind Fox beats Link, he he, so let's see how this will condemned to. I have a feeling he plays like Megafox or maybe Zeton, but I'll assume he also plays like Nakat, either way, this will be interesting.
I remember Crappy playing a fairly offensive game with good mixups, but he's probably not going to do anything crazy just getting back into the game, lol. Think of my Fox, just smarter.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I remember Crappy playing a fairly offensive game with good mixups, but he's probably not going to do anything crazy just getting back into the game, lol. Think of my Fox, just smarter.
Cool cool, I'm good with that, name me more people that haven't been here and I'll pay them a visit. Just imagine you and Zatch reunited with everyone in the past, don't die please.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I play like garbage. If you're able to keep up with DAS, Red, or iota when they arent sandbagging then youre probably just going to trash me really hard. <w<;

But yeah we'll see what happens.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
@Ruinn, @Iota, @Kouya Aotsuki, and @DTK.L were some notable names.

And......Crappy beat me to 75% of them. thx crappy

Wait....50%. BRB, I'm gonna quit my Trigonometry class and go back to sixth grade arithmetic.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Great Games Jynx! 2Rusty4YourSpeed :p

Oh no that was DM(Disaster Master) oh hell no I ain't that fast!
Wow! I screwed that post up! Guess I had one too many! It's my birthday!

Last edited:
Top Bottom