• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I always like how someone asks for a brawl, then someone else asks for a brawl as well, cracks me up.

Anyone want to brawl? I have no work today, so I'll be playing earlier than usual.

@AirJay Saw you, looking? Brawl? We can do Yoshi dittos again if you're interested.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
I always like how someone asks for a brawl, then someone else asks for a brawl as well, cracks me up.

Anyone want to brawl? I have no work today, so I'll be playing earlier than usual.

@AirJay Saw you, looking? Brawl? We can do Yoshi dittos again if you're interested.
If ypur free to play i could use some lagless matches

And gg das, bit the lag is messing with me too much

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
If ypur free to play i could use some lagless matches

And gg das, bit the lag is messing with me too much
Will do sir, you host please.

@ DAS DAS I feel sorry for you, not in a pity way, but how your connection limits you so much, I know you do better than last time in the FFA, I wont one day I get to see the great DAS in action without cancer in the way.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766

@ DAS DAS I feel sorry for you, not in a pity way, but who your connection limits you so much, I know you do better than last time in the FFA, I wont one day I get to see the great DAS in action without cancer in the way.
Hes got great marth spacing

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989

@ DAS DAS I feel sorry for you, not in a pity way, but who your connection limits you so much, I know you do better than last time in the FFA, I wont one day I get to see the great DAS in action without cancer in the way.
On small occasions I do have a near perfect connection with someone. Wifi is Wifi and just do the best you can.

Thanks COH, but I'm pretty sure you're the Great One here hehe.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
On small occasions I do have a near perfect connection with someone. Wifi is Wifi and just do the best you can.

Thanks COH, but I'm pretty sure you're the Great One here hehe.
Mmm, nope, I don't see that yet, once I can get my foot in the door with Link, then I'll be really serious about myself, but right now, ether you or Zatch hold this place. Keep doing work though

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
And me trying to be fancy with quick attack cancels in my juvenile tactics

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
We should play again sometime. Unless you're free right now?
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel We should play again whenever man lol. I know you been getting the good old fashion practice in, and would love to see it in work.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I main both Marth and Peach, but I use Peach or a secondary more often due to Marth being meh online most of the time. I'm trying to play him more due to trying to adjust some more online with him. Gohan rants about me lol. though.

Marth is my original Brawl main though. COH I'm sure you're great even more so as a Link player.

@ extremechiton extremechiton Thanks for the compliment.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel We should play again whenever man lol. I know you been getting the good old fashion practice in, and would love to see it in work.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I main both Marth and Peach, but I use Peach or a secondary more often due to Marth being meh online most of the time. I'm trying to play him more due to trying to adjust some more online with him. Gohan rants about me lol. though.

Marth is my original Brawl main though. COH I'm sure you're great even more so as a Link player.

@ extremechiton extremechiton Thanks for the compliment.
I'm hoping I'll become more than that in a character like Link, I hope to change his Meta-game really. I see great promise with Link, but others don't see it like me. Thanks man And no problem.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
No problem man, and everyone is, it's just a fun non competitive (when I'm not here ;D) an FFAS with items and stuff. You'll enjoy yourself here.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 Where hath thou gone?
Not competative you say?
We get into some pretty intense matches lag permitting or not.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Not competative you say?
We get into some pretty intense matches lag permitting or not.
Ha ha, that's not what I mean, I mean like I'm whine at being lag, this should've happened, that and this and so on. The usual complements, but I'm improving on that, I don't think I attacked anyone else after that time with Mat (which I fight for now).

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Ha ha, that's not what I mean, I mean like I'm whine at being lag, this should've happened, that and this and so on. The usual complements, but I'm improving on that, I don't think I attacked anyone else after that time with Mat (which I fight for now).
Well im done for now gg

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Good games like always extreme, you always improve each time, and your offense is really good (from me of course, he he). Keep doing work man, you're getting really good and soon to take over the thread.
Ive met some other good kirbies out there
And since im pretty much already a staple member, i dub me the head kirby user pf this thread. You are the head link, zatch is the head ike
And das.the head marth.

Ps we meed to do that doubles match sometime

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
It did not work, do I need to delete them both and then add the new one? Been so long man, feel so dumb now.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 , Brawl?
It's not your fault, something is just ****ed up, probably the coding itself. Just go on the Brawl Workshop FAQs/Help sub-forum and ask whether someone can see what's causing the problems. Someone there will be able to provide a better answer than me.

@ DAS DAS : Marth? I thought your original main was Mario, but it's been a while and I'm probably wrong on that, lol.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
It's not your fault, something is just ****ed up, probably the coding itself. Just go on the Brawl Workshop FAQs/Help sub-forum and ask whether someone can see what's causing the problems. Someone there will be able to provide a better answer than me.

@ DAS DAS : Marth? I thought your original main was Mario, but it's been a while and I'm probably wrong on that, lol.
His characters were mainly Marth and peach, Sometimes even Zss which was pretty good. As I said a lot of things changed while you were gone, people started adding additional characters to their roster and became pretty good with them.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989

Mario was my main for Brawl too as well as Marth lol. When I said Marth I was referring mostly to Super Smash Bros Brawl itself, but Mario in general for smash was my Original main lol. I just don't use Mario much in Brawl anymore.

You're right about what you said though, so sorry for the confusion.

Peach and other characters just came a bit later on.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ive met some other good kirbies out there
And since im pretty much already a staple member, i dub me the head kirby user pf this thread. You are the head link, zatch is the head ike
And das.the head marth.

Ps we meed to do that doubles match sometime
I don't even see any Link coming near (sorry to brag).

List:

Mario: Orbot

Luigi Converse96

Samus: NA

Link ChangeOfHeart

Yoshi: AirJay

Kirby: Tie bewteen Extremechiton, Hyp3r and Gohan

Ganondorf: Zatch

MetaKnight: Rip Zork

Falco: I Dair You

Fox: DM and Foxblaze

Ike: Zatch and Me

Lucario: Entro

DonkeyKong: Rip Blueberry Kong

Zero Suit Samus: Kamo

Captain Falcon: Orbot

Pikachu: NA

DiddyKong: NA

Bowser: Xadrin

Marth: Between Matsuokai DAS and Jinx129

Sonic: Zero

Jiggalypuff: Rip Ometa

Pokemon Trainer: NA

Charizard Only: NA

Squirtle: NA

Ivysaur: Between Me and Zatch

Mr.Game And Watch: Between me and Extremechiton and Gohan (edited)

Snake: NA

Wolf: LoveandBacon

King Dedede: ChangeOfHeart

Zelda: Nintendofan

Sheik: NA

Wario: NA

Toonlink: ChangeOfHeart

Peach: Between DAS Gohan and Jinx129

Rob: NA

Ice Climbers: NA

Lucas: PKBeam

Ness: NA

Pit: NA

Olimar: So far extremechiton

THIS IS THE LIST I SEE, MANY OTHERS CAN EDIT AND ADD SOMEONE ELSE (That is either two years away max, not like six years ago, needs to be present, thanks).

Everyone no Tier list, only best players in their character's. This is what I've seen so far, to anyone else, edit it, no Tier list, it will make things worse, just best character with their main (just some respect for their hard work and dedication). Thanks for your time.

@ extremechiton extremechiton

For sure man, you and Hyper vs me and Zatch.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 What do you think? And brawl sometime, people are mad at me now, *sad face*

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Although I have never seen LoveandBacon's Wolf, I feel inclined to mention DM has a pretty mean Wolf also. Don't think you have gotten to see that. I watched her Wolf and Zatch's Ike throwing down pretty good and she was holding her own. Just wanted to add that. :)

And thanks for putting me on your list. Wasn't necessary.

I think you put a lot of time into it. I don't know 3/4 of those people. Yeah I can brawl in a little bit. Are you going to actually be around? LOL You have a bad habit of asking for brawls and then disappearing!

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Although I have never seen LoveandBacon's Wolf, I feel inclined to mention DM has a pretty mean Wolf also. Don't think you have gotten to see that. I watched her Wolf and Zatch's Ike throwing down pretty good and she was holding her own. Just wanted to add that. :)

And thanks for putting me on your list. Wasn't necessary.
Yeah he's a good Wolf and only Wolf really, I'd add myself, but not everyone hasn't seen my Wolf (and people will start to think I put my name on everyone xD I just play a bunch of characters and deliver with crazy stuff). Bring DM here to live up the party, everyone left *sad face*

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Metalbro is best DK, and Timmy is best Ness. Bacon has improved, but I think DM's Wolf is more... tactical, as well as technical. Best Jigglypuff is undoubtedly Jigglystep, but he hasn't been here recently so I suppose that spot would default to DAS.

Nothing else on that list really stands out to me as needing correction.

Top Bottom